Looking for M chars for my F chars, quick and smutty! (Star Wars wanted!)

Started by Flying Tengu, January 25, 2013, 01:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Tengu

I am currently most looking for Star Wars!  I would love to play a female Jedi or smuggler who ends up in semi/dubcon situations.
Or anything related to Star Wars, really!  If you love Star Wars, message me!

Unfortunately, my circumstances are such that I can't really sustain long-term games on this site.  However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to indulge in a bit of smutty fun from time to time!

Something relatively quick moving would be great.  As would a writer who is okay with the occasional long break, as life overtakes me once more.

If that sounds like something you'd be interest in, take a look at my scenes in the post below.  I'd especially be interested in Sexual Arena, described here.  Or, as mentioned, a nice quick Star Wars scene, especially involving a female Jedi.  But really, if any strike your fancy, let me know!

Best,
FT

Flying Tengu

Idealets

Ok, so Idealets isn't a word.  What follows is a series of short ideas based on my current interest.  Once again, that's playing a female character. semi/dubcon.  Most of them are pretty short and simple, but a few of them could be expanded.  As always, message me for interest, or for more information.

The Massage
She just wanted to relieve some stress.  A good massage seemed like the perfect way to relax, and she just happened to walk by a place offering discounts.  He thought that she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever had lie down on his table.  Enough gentle touches in the right places, and he'll convince her that there's a better way to relieve her stress.

The Master
She is one of the rising stars of the martial world, skilled in (whatever fighting type), and getting better.  She wants to be the best.  To this end, she seeks out the greatest living master, living in a remote area, and challenges him to a duel to prove her worth.  He thinks she's beautiful, but he's not interested in taking on a student.  Perhaps cutting away her clothing will dissuade her.  No?  He'd better take things further, then.

The Yojimbo (L5R setting?)
She is a beautiful and skilled young samurai.  He is a handsome young lord.  She is assigned to his protection.  He wants her.  She is perfectly within her rights to say no, but she doesn't really want to object to the little things, the occasional peeks, the light touches.  Those touches grow bolder and bolder, until there's nothing she even wants to say no to anymore.
*NOTE*  I would be happy to discuss other L5R possibilities as well!

The Hunted (Star Wars setting)
She is on the run; perhaps she is a Jedi, or a smuggler who crossed the wrong crime lord.  He is a bounty hunter, one of the best.  But, unlike so many of his kind, he has a sense of mercy.  He captures her, but, for one reason or another, decides to let her go.  First, though, he'll have just a bit of fun with her.  Her positive response means they both end up having more than a bit of fun.
*NOTE*  I would be happy to discuss other Star Wars possibilities as well!

The Train
She is a beautiful young woman, taking the late night passenger train or subway.  He is taking the same train.  Whether because the train is so crowded, or simply because of hitting a bump or going around a curve, the two are pressed together; she doesn't object.  Helplessly emboldened, he presses a bit further.  Eventually, they are both surprised with just how far she's willing to go.

The Red Phoenix
This isn't so much a plot idea as a character.  I've played a superheroine known as Red Phoenix in a number of games, starting here, most recently here.  I'd love to play another game in which she gets up to some sort of sexy hijinks.

Flying Tengu

This is an idea that I've been interested in for a long time.  I've advertised it before, and gotten some interest, but only rarely actually played.  It's still a major interest of mine.  If you're interested in the premise, feel free to send me a message, and we can fill in the details!

Sexual Arena
In this scenario, a beautiful young female warrior (played by me) would, for one reason or another, be taking part in a series of arena battles in front of an audience.  She would think that the goal is to defeat her opponent through force of arms, but she would quickly discover that her opponent has a different goal in mind.  Instead, he would painlessly and bloodlessly disarm and subdue her, and then play with her body, forcing her to respond with increasingly obvious pleasure, to the enjoyment of the crowd, before finally having his mutually enjoyable way with her.  As she engages in more and more fights, and suffers more sexy defeats, her enjoyment continues to grow, and she finds herself less willing to defend herself from her opponents' skilled hands.

The setting details are up for discussion, as are the exact details of the characters involved.  It could be a fantasy world, with elves and orcs!  It could be a semi-historical setting, like Rome!  The possibilities are nearly endless; see my second post for some additional ideas.

Do just make sure to take a quick glance up at my ons and offs; use the one in my profile, not in my sig.  If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Thanks for reading!

FT

Flying Tengu

Secondary Ideas

I initially posted these ideas quite a while ago.  They are fairly bare bones, and have perhaps a bit less relevance to what I'm currently looking for than they once did.  However, I do feel that they illustrate in a general way some of the interests I have, and who knows?  They may spark an idea, which I'd love for you to share with me!  Here goes:

Fantasy

A lovely young female adventurer travels out into the borders of civilizations and into deep dungeons in search of treasure and adventure.  However, life as an adventurer is fraught with peril.  While she is dispatching monsters, she sometimes finds herself captured by hostile humanoids, who have their mutually pleasurable way with her.  Perhaps she also has a fellow adventurer as a rival, who she runs into often, and who takes advantage of her more than once.

Sci-Fi

A lovely young female bounty hunter or smuggler travels out into the depths of space and onto exotic planets in search of bounties and cargoes.  However, life as a bounty hunter or smuggler is fraught with peril.  While she is capturing marks/delivering dangerous goods, she sometimes finds herself captured by hostile criminals, who have their mutually pleasurable way with her.  Perhaps she also has a fellow adventurer as a rival, who she runs into often, and who takes advantage of her more than once.

Modern espionage

A lovely young female spy travels out into the world's hot-spots and into embassies in search of state secrets and confidential documents.  However, life as a spy is fraught with peril.  While she is stealing state secrets, she sometimes finds herself captured by hostile government thugs, who have their mutually pleasurable way with her.  Perhaps she also has a fellow spy or counter-spy as a rival, who she runs into often, and who takes advantage of her more than once.

Shadowrun

A lovely young female Shadowrunner travels out into dark alleyways and into corporate territories in search of easy ways to make nuyen and whatever the corporate Johnson tells her he wants.  However, life as a Shadowrunner is fraught with peril.  While she is stealing corporate secrets, she sometimes finds herself captured by hostile corporate security, who have their mutually pleasurable way with her.  Perhaps she also has a fellow Shadowrunner as a rival, who she runs into often, and who takes advantage of her more than once.

Fantasy Japan

A lovely young female ninja travels out into enemy clan territory and into enemy strongholds in search of battle plans and assassination targets.  However, life as a ninja is fraught with peril.  While she is sneaking about, she sometimes finds herself captured by hostile samurai, who have their mutually pleasurable way with her.  Perhaps she also has a fellow ninja as a rival, who she runs into often, and who takes advantage of her more than once.

As one can see, the possibilities are nearly endless!  Also, a lot of these work with fandoms or established settings (Shadowrun being one of the later already, of course.  For example, the first could be Dragon Age or d&d, the second could be Star Wars, and so on.  If you'd like to try something along these lines through the lens of a fandom, just ask!

If GMing isn't quite your thing, that's why I mention the 'rival' in each of the suggestions.  We could play up that aspect, and make it more of an equal partnership 1 on 1 game.

If you would be interesting in running this sort of thing with me, shoot me a PM (please do not respond in this thread).  I'd be happy to discuss any of these possibilities, and more!  If you sorta like the idea, but would want some changes, feel free to send me a PM, and we can discuss them!

Do just make sure to take a quick glance up at my ons and offs; use the one in my profile, not in my sig.

Thanks for reading!

FT

Flying Tengu

-currently unused-

Flying Tengu

Flying Tengu

After a long unintentional hiatus, I'm trying to get back in the habit of writing.  I'm hoping a fresh start on some fun story will help!  Shoot me a message if any of the above appeal to you.

Flying Tengu

I could use another game or two, and I never really get tired of this sort of thing.  Shoot me a PM if you think we could write stuff together.

I've been especially interested in Star Wars, lately.

Flying Tengu

Giving this another bump to represent my greater interest in Star Wars.  I'd play other things, but I'm really feeling Star Wars right now!

Flying Tengu

Life has changed, but many of my interests have not.  First post updated; let me know if you find it interesting!

Flying Tengu