Charmed: Redux - Looking For Men!

Started by undisclosedtoyou, December 14, 2011, 02:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

You did!  And I'm just as excited that you snagged Tray's Twin!  I was fearful that no one would want that spot, but now my fears can be laid to rest.  I believe we only have two more Halliwell spots open, Chris Halliwell, and the adopted child of Paige and Henry's.  We have a number of non Hallwell spots open also, including the much important whitelighter slots for both trio of Paige and Piper's kids.  Demons are always welcome, and we have one special role that is open, but will only be revealed if it's snatched up.  If anyone is interested in this role, sent me and Josi a PM and we'll give you the details. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Yes join us! The witch community needs their whitelighters!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

JDrew Spider

I would like to take the responsibility of being a whitelighter to Piper's Children!
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: JDrew Spider on December 20, 2011, 01:34:48 PM
I would like to take the responsibility of being a whitelighter to Piper's Children!

That would be so great!  You can head on over to the Plot/Cast/Info thread to read up on the setting info.  And than you can take a peek at our Character thread to get familiar with all the different characters.  And once you've gotten a good idea of how you're going to make your character, you can send it to me and Josi via PM.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

HockeyGod

Very excited, I'm glad my character was accepted:

undisclosedtoyou

And we're happy to have you!

Nowww, we only need Chris Halliwell to be snagged up, whitelighters, and other non Halliwell's.  And a special spot for anyone who's willing to volunteer.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LunarSage

Woot!  We have a Chris now. 

Demons, Whitelighters and other nifty stuff are still availaible, though.  Come join us, it's been a blast so far!  :-)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: LunarSage on December 22, 2011, 07:50:26 PM

Demons, Whitelighters and other nifty stuff are still availaible, though.  Come join us, it's been a blast so far!  :-)

Yess we have definitely gotten off on a perfect start!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

JadenMystic

Quote from: LunarSage on December 22, 2011, 07:50:26 PM

Who is playing Chris?

Definately come and join the fun! It's a blast!!!!

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Kokaine

This game is awesome! Starting off so well ^^  And Payton could so use a partner in crime O:)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: JadenMystic on December 23, 2011, 10:58:42 AM
Who is playing Chris?

Definately come and join the fun! It's a blast!!!!

Alx' is, which is awesome since he's a great writer.

Also, we have two new NPC's up!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

We could still use a whitelighter or two if any are interested! You don't have to have watched the show to play, so don't let that scare you off!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on December 26, 2011, 10:56:01 AM
We could still use a whitelighter or two if any are interested! You don't have to have watched the show to play, so don't let that scare you off!

Mhm, the Josi is correct!  All you need is enthusiasm and a desire to play/learn about the setting :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Flower

I really would like for Melinda to eventually have a love interest in the story. Perhap it starts off a bit rocky before progressing into something more ;)

hunkaroo

Placeholder for the Third Child of Paige, if that's all right.  The idea of a mortal child in the Charmed Family is certainly interesting, silly adoptions.  In any case, hope to have something up by tomorrow to send in!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Dancing flower on December 26, 2011, 11:40:52 AM
I really would like for Melinda to eventually have a love interest in the story. Perhap it starts off a bit rocky before progressing into something more ;)

<3  I want her to have one to!

Quote from: hunkaroo on December 27, 2011, 04:30:43 PM
Placeholder for the Third Child of Paige, if that's all right.  The idea of a mortal child in the Charmed Family is certainly interesting, silly adoptions.  In any case, hope to have something up by tomorrow to send in!

Awesome sauce!  Please send it to both me and Josi, we're looking forward to reading it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sessha

I am considering playing a Whitelighter but I was curious if you had a problem with anyone playing an Elder?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Sessha on December 29, 2011, 08:15:54 AM
I am considering playing a Whitelighter but I was curious if you had a problem with anyone playing an Elder?

Unfortunately, we're only accepting whitelighters right now, since the game hasn't matured to a point where an Elder is needed.  But those positions will be opened later on, as the game progresses.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sessha

Alright that's fair enough. So I guess put me down for one of the Whitelighter positions then.  :-)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Sessha on December 29, 2011, 04:20:50 PM
Alright that's fair enough. So I guess put me down for one of the Whitelighter positions then.  :-)

Awesome!  And once the game matures, it may be possible for your whitelighter to become an Elder, you never know.  So you'll want to head on over to the Info/plot thread, to read up on everything.  And than you can look through the Character thread to get familiarized with the other characters.  And when you're done with your character sheet, send it on over to me and Josietta to look through.  Before or after you've done with that, feel free to say hello and introduce yourself to everyone in the OOC thread.  We're happy to have you :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Yes welcome!

We are still looking for white lighters.. or even just everyday normal people to join in the fray!

I believe we had someone in search of a love interest type for their character and with most of the Halliwells being related, we certainly wouldn't turn away love interests at all!

If anyone is interested in any one particular person feel free to PM them ahead of time and see if its something to persue... otherwise we'd still love more people regardless of ties to others. Anything is possible!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on December 30, 2011, 09:07:01 AM
Yes welcome!

We are still looking for white lighters.. or even just everyday normal people to join in the fray!

I believe we had someone in search of a love interest type for their character and with most of the Halliwells being related, we certainly wouldn't turn away love interests at all!

If anyone is interested in any one particular person feel free to PM them ahead of time and see if its something to persue... otherwise we'd still love more people regardless of ties to others. Anything is possible!

Mhm, Josi-kitty is correct!  If your interested in creating a character for another characters love interest, we'd love to have you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

playfullchick76

I followed the series closely enough to play as a whitelighter, as you seem to need two. If so, I would love to be a part of this one.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: playfullchick76 on January 02, 2012, 08:35:54 AM
I followed the series closely enough to play as a whitelighter, as you seem to need two. If so, I would love to be a part of this one.

Actually, we pretty much have the whitelighter front covered, with several pending sheets coming in soon.  But we do need someone to take up the position of mortal neighbor/love interest to one of the other characters.  let me know if you're still interested.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sessha

If you all don't mind for my whitelighter charges I'll take Pagie's kids since it seems someone else has already taken Piper's kids for thier whitelighter.