The Shattered Empire (Star Wars themed group RP)

Started by Odanrav, October 27, 2012, 04:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odanrav

Thumbs up to Frelance and yasarra. Excellent characters I think will fit in nicely. :)

And Aiden, I wouldn't say no to you joining, especially since we don't have many non-force users right now, but the plan for now is that many characters will linger on Korriban for a little while at least. So a scenario for your character to come into play may not arise for some time.

Frelance

Sweet thanks for the approval. I can't wait to start.
Evolution is an arms race

Odanrav

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=156237.0

The thread has been started everyone, I also updated the OP of this thread with the link. Soon I'll have a OOC board up as well. Hope everyone likes it and feel free to jump in. :)

Also, sorry to backtrack a statement I made earlier. But after some counciltation with LadyYuna and advise from Vaulera, the thread is going into Exotic Bondage small groups.

Aiden

Quote from: Odanrav on October 29, 2012, 10:22:14 PM
Thumbs up to Frelance and yasarra. Excellent characters I think will fit in nicely. :)

And Aiden, I wouldn't say no to you joining, especially since we don't have many non-force users right now, but the plan for now is that many characters will linger on Korriban for a little while at least. So a scenario for your character to come into play may not arise for some time.

That works, I am patient and it will give me time to work up a sheet.

Like the others (it seems) I am playing one of my own characters from ToR, I already have most of the history up except for he is a smuggler serving an Empire contract so he can be used as a source.

If anything, a contact to get you off planet without all those pesky "sign ins and check outs"  XD

Odanrav

:) Sounds very good Aiden, I look forward to it.

Frelance

Quote from: Aiden on October 29, 2012, 11:46:18 PM
That works, I am patient and it will give me time to work up a sheet.

Like the others (it seems) I am playing one of my own characters from ToR, I already have most of the history up except for he is a smuggler serving an Empire contract so he can be used as a source.

If anything, a contact to get you off planet without all those pesky "sign ins and check outs"  XD

I can think of a job for a smuggler. Clawdites use oils to keep their skin moist and it reduces the pain of their changing if remember correctly. So having a contact who can smuggle small items onto the planet every few weeks would be great plus I am sure there would be a business for similar jobs from any other acolytes that want to try and smuggle something into the academy.

Anyway have fun making your CS.

Evolution is an arms race