Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Michael Corvus

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Michael Corvus

I was whispering to you. Besides, "astray" is not a bad place to be.  >:)
The Oath of The Drake

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Michael Corvus

The Oath of The Drake

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Michael Corvus

I think you're hot. Now hold that position. *slips in behind her*
The Oath of The Drake

Harley Quinn

"Do you know wh---" Sighs.  Why does she always wind up interrupting something? "Sorry.  Never mind."
Ons/Offs - Absences

Autumn52

slips in behind her replacing the Joker and kisses her cheek then whispers *I have missed you my dear.*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Gideon

Autumn52

whispers *there is only me here Gideon and good morning to you too, * slips arms around neck and kisses his cheek
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Gideon

*blushes slightly at the kiss on his cheek* -whispers- Well there are worse people to have as company  ;)

Autumn52

whispers *Well what a rave review, *snuggles close and hugs

Gideon

Autumn52

whispers *Well Gideon its nice to meet you and I am a hugger so hope you dont mind* hugs and leans in kissing his neck sucking slightly. whispers again *I guess I should have said I lick suck and kiss alot too, giggles*

Gideon

-whispers- Nice to meet you too Xandi and I most definately don't mind because I'm a bit of a hugger aswell. -hugs her close to him-

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Sneaks up behind Harley and whispers* Hello, there my sweet Little Harley

Autumn52

Whispers as I sneak up behind Romeo and says *Hello My Romeo how are you* kisses neck

RomeoFalls

*Shivers and reaches around behind touching her back* Even better now that your here

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Catches Harley before she can his the ground* Opps

Autumn52

whispers *oh my* fans Harley and kisses her and hugs her loosing her clothes and gasping at how fit she is