The Prince's Inheritance (Harem RP, interest check)

Started by Snark, July 27, 2013, 12:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snark

Hey, I'm returning to the site after being away a long while, and wanted to retry a group RP I started a while back but things got muddled too early on and it didn't get to really go anywhere, but since there was a good number of people interested the first time around, I thought maybe I'd get the same luck again.

As you may expect the story takes place in a powerful desert nation, and, as the title implies the King has recently passed away, and left his kingdom and fortune to his son the prince- and also his harem of beautiful and talented young women- one that the prince wasn't even aware of! Despite being a bit shocked at this revelation, once he takes a chance and enters the palaces hidden room to meet his inheritance, he quickly develops an interests in exploring any possible kink he could think of!

We'll be putting a fantasy spin on this one, that way the girls can be one of many races- humans, elves, shape shifters- whatever you can think of!  I'll set up a character sheet once its seems like we've got a few people willing to jump in. My main idea is that each of the girls in the harem has "specialties" including a possible harem leader. There could possibly end up being some F/F in this- so being up for that may be a plus, but not necessary. Also thinking that some intrigue and tangled romances could make the plot go further.

Lynnette

I'll be following this, seeing if here is much more interest. If there is, I'll probably join in.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

steelsmiter

I'd be up for playing a dwarf Snark if you don't mind assisting me in finding some dwarf art that doesn't suck... I can't help but to admit that the only thing I like about 4th edition DnD is the dwarf art and the Minions. That being said, they're not risque enough and I have been searching for MOAR for quite some time now.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!