THE BEST THING EVER: Week 1

Started by Noelle, November 08, 2010, 02:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

Week 1 of THE BEST THING EVER has begun.

There is NO sign-up. Join whenever. The rules are simple: Make a choice! That's it.

Every week, I run a poll and you vote on it. Every five weeks, we have quarterfinals and pit winners against each other until we come up with one choice to rule them all!

Feel free to campaign, lobby, coerce, and otherwise use questionable tactics to convince others of your opinion below. YOUR VOTE MATTERS.

Also: suggest new pairings for future polls!

Noelle

I would just like to put these images out there for your consideration when making your choice:

vs.

Vote wisely.

Remiel

Aaaaaaaaah I can't decide.  They are both so cool! 

I think if someone ever invented a jetpack that would allow you to ZOOOOM while you slept, it would create a singularity of awesome that would cause the universe to implode.

Noelle

I know what you mean. Sleeping in and then waking up strapped to a jet pack is really the only perfect solution. Imagine starting every morning by sleeping late and then jetting off to do whatever mundane crap you have to do. Hell, I'd wake up every morning excited to have to go pee if it meant I got to jetpack there!

spiritdancer

Nuuuuh!!!

Definitely sleeping! Jetpack means height. I am afraid of that! I am not afraid of sleep. Sleep is good.
... it just doesn't wanna visit me tonight it seems ...
Ons and Offs

Currently looking for players: [EX various] Superheroines/villainesses - Souls Lost - RP Idea - especially canon (marvel and DC) characters wanted, see link

Behold: The Star towers of the Electic Castle! See how it embraces the sky!
How insignificant the mere mortal, dwarfed by the majesty of its electric edifice.

Ryven

Life is too short to waste good sleep.

Cassiopeia

Jet pack!  I love my sleep but hell, I DREAM about flying!  ;D

Will

I think we can agree that jetpacks and sleep are both pretty freaking high up on the awesome list.  But jetpacks seem vaguely dangerous. :(  Sleeping couldn't possibly kill you!  Jetpacks can.

What a way to go though, right?

...I have to say, in all fairness, the thing about jetpacking off to go pee got me thinking.  I could have some fun with that. >.>  I think we all know someone we would like to pee on.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

spiritdancer

Ons and Offs

Currently looking for players: [EX various] Superheroines/villainesses - Souls Lost - RP Idea - especially canon (marvel and DC) characters wanted, see link

Behold: The Star towers of the Electic Castle! See how it embraces the sky!
How insignificant the mere mortal, dwarfed by the majesty of its electric edifice.

Noelle

Two days left! Also, it's never too late to suggest for future polls.

This could be you:

or THIS could be you:

Parlabane

Surely if you have a jetpack, you can get everywhere faster, which cuts down on the time spent in transit and thus allows you to spend more time sleeping? Therefore, jetpacks are cooler, and win.