ScruffySquid's Topics

Started by ScruffySquid, May 02, 2020, 12:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScruffySquid

Introduction
I'm a 28 year old male who discovered roleplaying sometime ago and I've now been writing more detailed stuff for several years now. When I'm writing naughty stuff, everything else just seems to fall into place as well for me. The characters and world and story just all coming together. I'm a creative writer and don't mind taking the lead but I want my partner to be able to do the same and surprise me as well.

Things to know!
I only play male characters. It's just what I know best and comes easiest and naturally to me. That being said, I don't mind writing the parts of other characters as well, no matter their gender. I'm a switch but can play straight dom or sub either with the right partner. I'm currently looking for a female switch preferably to partner with. Ideally a partner who I can explore similar interests with and rp long term with or do several small stories of our choosing. I don't do face claims but will do a detailed character description before hand. It just feels weird to me to pick a random stranger to be my "avatar" in a story.

My style.
I tend to write in first person but am flexible and can do third as well. I mainly use first because I enjoy showing my characters inner thoughts and emotions as well and it tends to flow better that way imo. As the saying goes, quality over quantity. I'd rather wait longer and get a good reply than a bunch of short crappy ones and my replies emulate that as well. If you give me short replies or we're having back and forth dialogue don't expect a long reply back though. I go with the flow and write what I feel is fitting.
When we settle on a role, I like to know what we both want to see ahead of time. If there's something you really want included, tell me please. Character descriptions are a must! I don't have a problem leading but I don't like to do it all the time. I would love a partner who I can switch it up with, who can surprise me occasionally and isn't afraid to lead. If we encounter other characters besides our mains, I normally choose to take turns writing them as we see fit, unless otherwise discussed.

Taboo topics ahead[/size]
At the moment, these are some ideas I have for topics.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
IN GENERAL- I'm really interested in doing stories involving tentacles, fantasy creatures, monster girls, animals, fucking me or the both of us. Also if a switch wants to take a turn playing with a naive younger character I'd be down for that as well.

Idea 1.
We live in a world that is still largely unexplored. Modern technology exists but even the satellites we've sent into space can't pierce the deep dark forests that exist all over the planet. From an early age children are taught to avoid the forests. They're said to be filled with deadly creatures and are wrought with danger. This of course leads to me wanting to explore the woods from a young age. Filled with curiosity and seeking adventure, I set out into the dense woods.
We can have it where it's your character and mine setting out together or if you prefer you can just play the creatures I encounter on my adventure.

Idea 2.
A simpler story just involving bestiality and dogs. Preferably I'd like to see either myself or the both of us do naughty things on this subject. I have plenty of ideas and roles surrounding this atm but I'll leave it blank and if you want details PM me please.