Let's start a Brothel! :D (People Needed!)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 16, 2013, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeKinkyTaco

Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: JackWhite on March 30, 2013, 01:50:05 PM
What exactly, just clients?
Yeah we actually need guys in general. But mostly clients.

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

LeKinkyTaco

MrBubbles

Are there any special rules/requirements for the clients, or can they be every bit as Human and "normal" as the kind of guys you'd find looking for some fun in Amsterdam?

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: MrBubbles on March 30, 2013, 08:32:03 PM
Are there any special rules/requirements for the clients, or can they be every bit as Human and "normal" as the kind of guys you'd find looking for some fun in Amsterdam?
No rules. ^~^ Free to express yourself here. As long as your character fits the era.

MiyaStar2013

Hello, and sorry to bother you. A brothel role play sounds so intriguing. Would be all right if I join in as one of my females?
Fool me once shame one you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me a third time than I need some serious help. :P

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: MiyaStar2013 on April 02, 2013, 04:53:10 PM
Hello, and sorry to bother you. A brothel role play sounds so intriguing. Would be all right if I join in as one of my females?

No bother lovey ^^ Oh as long as she matches the era.

MiyaStar2013

Thank you. From your intro and the pictures of the women in those big dresses is the era in the 1800s or earlier? I was fuzzy on that one. Sorry about this.
Fool me once shame one you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me a third time than I need some serious help. :P

MiyaStar2013

Sorry for the countless questions, but will it be a problem if I don't have a picture of the girl I want to use, and when would you like my character profile posted on the thread for it if it is all right with you? Sorry again for all the countless questions. *bows respectfully*

JackWhite

In the thread is after acceptance. Can't tell about the picture though. Sure there's nothing fitting to your character?

MiyaStar2013

The girl I was thinking of has fox ears and tail, but the pictures that came up had the looks, but they were all too young. None of them were adults and I can't draw. Wish I could though. It would help a lot.

Baalborn87

Quick! someone lock up markus!

JackWhite

Quote from: MiyaStar2013 on April 02, 2013, 06:21:37 PM
The girl I was thinking of has fox ears and tail, but the pictures that came up had the looks, but they were all too young. None of them were adults and I can't draw. Wish I could though. It would help a lot.
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/foxgirl

MiyaStar2013

Awsome pictures Jack! There's a few I can use if I am allowed to join by the creator of the role play. Thank you. *bows respectfully*

LeKinkyTaco

The era is in the 1800s ^^ And you post your profile in here for acceptance. Or for an over view. And I don't mind the questions ^^ I'm not so Good about writing intros. Oh and I hope you're aware your character's picture doesn't need to match the era. Atleast not that much. Like mine is a Victoria Secret model ^^

MiyaStar2013

Ok than. I'll get the profile together and then post it here. Thank you for accepting me. I appreciate it.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: MiyaStar2013 on April 02, 2013, 07:37:22 PM
Ok than. I'll get the profile together and then post it here. Thank you for accepting me. I appreciate it.
Oh no thank you for joining hehe. Hope to see your profile made soon. ^.^

rpguy37

Still looking for male employees?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: rpguy37 on April 10, 2013, 12:21:28 PM
Still looking for male employees?
Men in general would be lovely ^^

rpguy37

I have an idea for a half-demon sex slave type employee.....does that sound good to you? Owned by the brothel?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: rpguy37 on April 10, 2013, 02:29:08 PM
I have an idea for a half-demon sex slave type employee.....does that sound good to you? Owned by the brothel?
Umm that wouldn't work out. Well as long as he isn't a vampire I'm fine with it. But yeah that works out fine now that I think about it.

Nympha Fluminis

I apologize fo r the shortness of this.... and I hope you're still looking for girls

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Aisling Hayden

【 AGE HERE 】19

【 Female 】 Female

【 Human】Human

【 Bi-Curious】Bi-curious

【 Brothel Girl 】

✓ Very dominant partners
✓ Non-con
✓ Cuddling/sweetness afterwards :)
✓ Rough sex

✘ Vore
✘ Extreme pain play
✘ Scat

► Aisling is extremely shy and quiet, and doesn't like drawing attention to herself. She tends to blend into the background of situations and is an observer, rather than an active part of things, though she does enjoy being around people, if only to listen to them. She tends to be very submissive, which leads to trouble making decisions and telling people no. However, in her line of work, this has hardly hindered her. She is also very sweet and innocent and has a tendency to act younger than her age. This has the effect of either ingratiating her to people and awakening their protective instincts or really annoying them. She enjoys the simpler parts of life, and has little desire for anything beyond what she already has.

► Aisling was born to rather poor family with a deadbeat father, but an amazing and loving mother. Her mother raised her almost single-handedly and always made sure everything was financially handled. Neither Aisling nor any of her family were literate, but her mother did teach her the womanly arts of sowing, cooking, and being a good wife, as she'd always tried to be. When Aisling was 16, her mother was killed leaving her alone with her father. Her father descended further into alcoholism and the family's debt grew. Aisling always tried to help fix the debt, but could never do quite enough to make it go away. Eventually, her father realized that if he didn't do something, he would end up in debtors prison, so he sold his daughter to the brothel to cover his debts. Once sold, Madam Velvet took Aisling under her wing and taught her everything she'd need to know, including how to read, which Aisling took to like a fish to water and immediately fell in love with. More often than not, when she's not working, Aisling can be found curled up somewhere with a book.

〖 Nympha Fluminis 〗

LeKinkyTaco

I like her ^^ Accepted. Post her up and join the roleplay.