Incest (M for F) (update)

Started by paladincarvin, September 30, 2011, 12:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paladincarvin

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Yes, it isn't more specific than that.

I want to experiment. I want to do the M for F incest, but I haven't any preference beyond that. I will possibly do anything that is suggested. The trick here is that I figure I'll get a bunch of responses. I'll pick one where the theme is common and/or the writing is good.

The only things I won't do with this are: things not allowed by Elliquiy (duh), non-modern, non-realistic, non-human, graphic violence, 'bathroom' kinks.

I'd prefer a female player, but I am willing to listen to male player ideas.

This means that any dynamic is fine, any relationship is fine. Con or non-con. Whatever.

If you are interested, you can post your idea here, or give me a PM.
Yup, that didn't work so well. I'll leave it there, but let's try this a bit different.

I want to try incest. And because I, for some reason, wish to shove myself into this head first, I am not stepping in lightly. I gave an open invitation with limited bites. I think it was too open... So, I'm going to pick out some 'classic' ideas that I think would work. I can get picky with realism and how non-con is treated. Feel free to suggest something different.

Here is the big catch. My objective is to better understand this kind of RP. I will be asking you lots of questions in PM. Asking why you've made the choices you have, request what you do... etc.

Steps:

Step brother/Step sister

(NC): Knowing that her father is distant and uncaring, and his mother believes he can do no wrong, brother takes advantage of the situation. Maybe it starts off with having an easy target for bullying. But it keeps going further, and becoming sexual.

Step son/Step mother

(Con): Step mother has been around for ten years, but she has loved dad since they were in high school together. Mom was dad's 'mistake' he claims (the feeling was mutual). But dad is now in his late 30's and is ignoring step-mom for one or another reason. Son, who grew up mostly with mom, is now spending a summer at dad and step mom's. Step mom sees son as dad in high school all over again and moves in. Son has little issue with this.

Step father/Step daughter

Outside Immediate:

Cousins

(Con): Family Reunion: Simple concept. Cousins who haven't seen each other in a long time meet at a family reunion. They remember how they had fun the times they had met in their lives, rare as they were. They go for a stroll in the walking path, and find a shady place to sit and talk. Talk about relationships (or their lack) comes up, which leads to flirtatious talk about sex, which leads to small dares which goes further...

Uncle (any)/Neice(Uninterested)

Nephew/Aunt (unmarried)

Nephew/Aunt (married in)

Nephew/Aunt (other)(Uninterested)

Grandparent (any)(Uninterested)

Close to Home w/adoption/fostering:

Adopted son/Mother

Father/Adoptive daughter(Uninterested)

Adopted brother/Sister

Adopted sister/Brother

Close to Home:

Father/Daughter

Son/Mother

Brother/Sister

I'll keep adding to this list.
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.

Vaulera

I'm interested if no one else had pmed you yet. I think brother sister non-con is my preference if you would like. Excuse me if I did something wrong I usually do group roleplays.

paladincarvin

Given the open nature of my post (well, the one when you responded) that is alright. I haven't had much response, but go ahead and read what I wrote and PM me.
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.