Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Armin van Buuren ft Sharon den Adel - In and Out of Love
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

GlompNinja

mkkdreams

GlompNinja

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Raven41174

From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

ruaprnstr

NICE! Actully Im listening to Deftones Black moon which is not nearly loud enough to drown out the two teenage boys playing HALO OSTD... seriously they are loud.
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Monochromatic

"Say Goodbye" - Bullet For My Valentine.

I really love this song for some reason. As sad as it is, I've always found the lyrics soothing.  :-)

ruaprnstr

"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Lone

Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

SaturnsWings

Piano Nocturne in Ebm - Chopin

I seem to be vanilla even in my musical taste... -sigh-

Butterflykiss

mkkdreams

GlompNinja

The end theme to Rozen Maiden Traumend. I forget the name.

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

GlompNinja

Keep Your Hands To Yourself - The Georgia Satellites
<3

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Kaiten

GlompNinja

Kaiten

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Emily Dawn

NO LONGER PLAYING HERE. PLEASE DELETE THIS PROFILE.

ruaprnstr

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts