Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

I certainly hope X didn't just drop a bunch of his players for WoW... I don't think he'd do that.

Elunari

I play WoW myself... actually manage to post during play lol  but I don't see him forgetting us.  Real life could have given him stuff to deal with and by the time that was settled it was a raid night in WoW?  At this point, don't know, I'm already dead lol
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Xillen

Sorry, I got sorta swamped with RL issues. Nothing really bad, but quite time consuming.

As for WoW, yes, I play that two evenings a week with close friends. Since my friends need me there at that specific moment, or they can't play, that does get priority. I planned on updating here after the raid, but I could hardly see the monitor by that time, so sorry about that. And no, as the MT, ML and assistant RL, I can't really post during play.

As for Elenisil, I was indeed waiting for her post. Apparently, she's in the hospital? I hope she'll be ok. At this stadium in the game, I don't think replacement is really an option, and since it's obvious she's not a werewolf after the next night, I'm removing her from the game. For your information, she was a peasant.

Lynch Votes:
  • Yomamaween - 5 votes: Mannik, Ryven, Desan, Ladysky, Daylily, Eden
  • Mannik - 3 votes: Scott, Yomamaween
  • Scott - 2 votes: Pianoman, Dragoondawg
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Desan
  • Ladysky
  • Pianoman
  • Daylily
  • Ryven

The villagers seem pretty sure about Yomamaween, and they pull and drag her towards the large tree next to the village. Yomamaween doesn't want to go and resists, pushing the other way. Since only a couple of peasants are left to drag her, she screams out, and starts to grow a little, her muscles expanding and tightening, as thick black fur covers them. A howl emits from her extended mouth, and sharp nails extend from her claws, as she swings around herself.

The other villagers step in, and assist in dragging her over to the tree as well, while the werewolf leaves scratches and marks all over their body along the way. As they arrive at the tree, and two of the villagers back of to get the rope ready, she almost manages to escape, before the rest overbears her, trying to stay out of the reach of those sharp teeth of her.

Eventually, the rope is secured around her neck, and the werewolf is hung. As she dangles there in the light of the full moon, you can't help but wonder if that's the last of them, and after some suspicious looks at your fellow villagers, you return to your cottage.

Remaining Players:
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Desan
  • Ladysky
  • Pianoman
  • Daylily
  • Ryven

Remaining Roles:
  • 6 Peasants
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Werewolf

Scott

Scott went to his cottage he had to admit he'd been sleeping more peacefully with each wolf they hung, smiling to himself as he drifted off to sleep. "We've only got one more till they are all gone".

He picks up his pencil and writes Pianoman on a piece of parchment preparing for the next voting, thinking Kipoc surely handed his badge over to the last wolf.

mannik

Mannik breaks out into a dance at seeing that he was right about Yomama being one of the furry beasts. He returned to his cottage feeling quite proud of himself for having successfully rallied the town against her. The fact that he wasn't dead was a nice bonus too. But one of the beasts still remained.

Ryven

Ryven gives a cheer when another wolf is strung up.  He gives everyone a celebratory muffin before running off to bake more before bed.

LadySky

LadySky had not been positive about Yomamaween and seeing the change into werewolf was a surprising relief. With a sigh of happiness she made her way to her little cottage, positive that all the evil ones were now gone for good!

She left her door unlocked for pianoman and climbed into bed tired and content. It was over, finally over.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Josietta

((Umm.. i dont think we actually knew IC how many wolves there were.. right?))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Trieste

(( Xillen has said repeatedly that this is not a roleplaying game. I don't see why not... ))

Ryven

(( I agree w/ Trieste.  It doesn't really matter what we say anyway since everything is considered 'hear say' in this game anyway.  ))

LadySky

QuoteRemaining Players:

Mannik
Scott
Eden
Dragoondawg
Desan
Ladysky
Pianoman
Daylily
Ryven

Remaining Roles:

6 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Seer
1 Werewolf

((Actually Xillen lists the number of ww on all of his posts.))
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Quote from: LadySky on June 11, 2009, 02:29:50 PM

((Actually Xillen lists the number of ww on all of his posts.))

(( I think what Josietta's point was that our 'characters' have no way of knowing that, but since this is not a true roleplay, we don't really have characters.  We're just simply playing a game as we are with our own personalities to add flavor. ))

Josietta

((Yup.. this is true. My bad. I guess i just saw a lot of people playing as an RP and thought it was, even if it officially wasn't.))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LadySky

((Ahhhh I see now! I just love to see how naughty I can be while still being PG-13 muuuwwwaahhhhh!))

Desan

((whoops my bad. I said one more to go. I'm not suppose to know how many there are >.>))

Xillen

As the morning rises over Miller's Hollow, you gather for the morning meal, but quickly find one of the plates unattended. Apparently, your sheriff Pianoman has not yet risen from his bed. One of you hurries over to his house, to scold him for being late, when that person makes for a horrid discovery.

Your sheriff Pianoman never made it to his own bed, instead being surprised by a nightly visit, that made it his final night. Fortunately, the sheriff was prepared, and in his hands you find the paper, recently written and covered with blood, that may he come to die, Eden would be the new sheriff. Other than his sheriff badge, you find no items worth mentioning. Pianoman must have been an ordinary peasant.

Remaining Players:
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Desan
  • Ladysky
  • Daylily
  • Ryven

Remaining Roles:
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Werewolf

Xillen

As for the "How many to go" topic.

"IC" your "characters" would not know how many werewolves are left. That is also the way I write the italic flavor text.

However, IC and characters are just flavor. It's not what this game is about. This game is about finding the werewolves and to that purpose, keeping an eye on the remaining amount of werewolves is quite important!

Nadir

I think Scott should be exposed as the flea ridden monstrosity that he is!

LadySky

Shock coursed through LadySky as she stared down at the remains of her hut-boy! How could this have happened? She knew he did not crawl into her bed last night but had not thought much of it since he often slipped into the cottages of other females for nightly naughtiness. Tears streamed down her face as she slowly prepared what remained of pianoman for burial.

Once the necessary arrangements were completed she made her way to the voting booth, Scott is my vote.

"I do this in revenge for pianoman!"

With that exclamation she heads to the pub to drink herself silly.

Desan

He grins, raising his staff in the air.

"Victory is ours my friends. In the beginning, I claimed I was the seer and rightly so, I am. Thanks to the support of our fallen friends, especially Saffron, Trieste, Marguerite and Elunari, I would not be standing here today.  My friends, I have looked into my crystal ball and I confirm what Eden has stated. Scott is a werewolf."

Ryven

Ryven smirks.  "Well well well..."  He looks at the rest of the villagers before looking over to Scott.  "The deck is stacked against you.  We've all suspected you for a long while which is why I vote for you to hang today."

Xillen

Side note for the people that keep track of this game:

Since this game is almost reaching it's end, the next game will start soon. You still have a chance to sign up for the next game here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38650;all

Scott

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 11, 2009, 05:00:08 PM
He grins, raising his staff in the air.

"Victory is ours my friends. In the beginning, I claimed I was the seer and rightly so, I am. Thanks to the support of our fallen friends, especially Saffron, Trieste, Marguerite and Elunari, I would not be standing here today.  My friends, I have looked into my crystal ball and I confirm what Eden has stated. Scott is a werewolf."

How can YOU be the seer when I'm the seer Don't be fooled by Desan's propaganda, he's the wolf that that ate our friends. Do you know what the odds of me being a wolf twice in two different stories? at least vote Desan first, then if he's not a wolf I'll walk to the tree of death with my head held high.

Dragoondawg25

Dorian looks around and hmms a little bit as he takes a sip from his flask and scratches his chin. "Its funny how you Scott decided pianoman should be a werewolf only to discover that he was mauled at the coming of night.  Therefore I say it was you Scott that did the deed." He takes another sip from his flask and crosses his arms.
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs