Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

*sneaks in and takes the unguarded WIN for my own*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kazuume

Oh Belle, now I'm going to have to tackle tickle you and steal it away and your man can't do nothing about it!

*pouncetackles Belle, tickles her then snatches the win*

bye hehe
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Meghan

~sneaks in slowly and quietly, snatch it and runs playfully~ I win I win! ~giggles~

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Belle33

Anesa

I believe you all are wrong.......it's the cowgirl's win!  ;)

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

Oh God not this again! How many times have I told you... Thats... MY... win!! :p
-steals it and wags finger at naughty Izzie-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

*tackles Nitty and grabs win*
I SAW IT FIRST! MINE!

Belle33

Insanityenviesme

No, I stole it first! Its mine!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

That's where you're both wrong.
I SAW it first, therefore it's legally mine. Yes really, it's in the law and all *nods sagely and runs off with win*

Insanityenviesme

That's rubbish.. Besides, What's yours is mine, wifey :p
-legally steals the win-
>:)
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

Dammit..I..you..grrrrrr..I should've insisted on a prenup!
Ok, how about...we split custody. I get the win 7 days a week and you..ehhh..look, chocolate! *runs away with the win*

Anesa

Belle33

*gazes at Camille's boobs*  Wins!

Zaphod

I'll take my WIN back if you don't mind. *gently takes the WIN away from Belle* Thank you for keeping it safe. :-)

Sybl

*Stands between you and Belle* I'll take that, you keep Belle. Wins.

MiaFire

Sybl! Sybl! Guess what?! Guess what?! That perfect fractal you were looking for? It's over...there! -points and snatches the win and runs in the other direction-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Zusu Dachlan

Sybl

The win is mine. *Tosses straight silver at the wee wolf. :P

Zusu Dachlan

Sybl

*shaves tail furr off* Ooops.. wins. :P

Zusu Dachlan

-licks Sybl's face- I can change form.

Belle33