Vampire Please...

Started by Katrina, August 07, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

Im in the mood for a good vampire story.  Please,. do not sparkle.  You can have a good love story with a vampire without the sparkles. 

Now, what I'm envisioning is a vampire who is really old who wants a companion.  So, he finds a girl and takes her.  She's scared of course at first as she doesn't know whats going on and doesn't know vampires exist.  So, there could be non con involved, but he could be patient and seduce her maybe even uses some powers to command her to do as he wishes.  At some point on that first night, he'll feed her some of his blood which starts to bind her to him.  The more he does this the more the bond grows and she won't age as long as he feeds her.

I do want this to have some plot too.  Hunters can attack and such, but he protects her as she is his.  We can discuss more ideas and such and see what we can come up with. Vague ideas I know but I'm really craving vampire.  :)

Guyver0335

Can the vamp be more of an evil guy rather than a vegetarian? I was thinking it be fun to be more of a Lestat character.