News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius

You made me wait for you at prom and I never got to come
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Harley Quinn

::)

You're just too into yourself, there's no room for me left.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

your still to abusive you lock me in the trunk steal my win, and you killed me when I tried to tickle you.

Darius

Too many men lust after you dear, I can no longer bear your flirtatious ways.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Harley Quinn

You never pay me any attention... which goes right back to you being too into yourself.  Why didn't I learn the first time?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Seara

Your  just too sexy, you atract attention for everyone, I can't deal with it any more

Darius

I'm not sure I can be with someone who has a better looking chest that I do... pout...
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

abandoneddolly

your too into your own looks then. when you get away from the mirror give me a call

Darius

I'm sorry dear, you're just not "me-centric" enough to fit in my delusion... see you
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Harley Quinn

So, you're delusional?  Great, that's all I need, someone more insane than I am.  No wonder it never worked!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Cassiopeia

You keep sucking in your cheeks and it's freaking people out ... sorry, but I can't take it anymore.

Jocelyn Isnt Here

When you stop making me fight your evil exes I'll be gone.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Zaphod

You watch too much Animal Planet and now you are even dressed like a zebra. I am out.

JerichoMyers

abandoneddolly

your going out with people you don't even know. If your that desperate....how could I b reak up with you

JerichoMyers

Yes, the desperate card works. :) Anyways, you're the most important among all those strangers who I guess I'm dating know, even though I didn't get a letter or e-mail telling me.

Nico

Dude, you're nice and all, and a really great buddy, but I think we both won't work out. You're scaring me! ;D

Autumn52

Nic no matter how much I chase you you never give in....It is really bad for my self image. So I guess this is it. Well except for the hours I will stalk you without you knowing it. So I guess we are through. (giggles)

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Whenever I am online you disappear. I am fed up with you! I am going out of this place and I will kiss the first girl I find outside in the street!

Autumn52

How could you *sniff sniff* How could you just discard me like that. You never cared for me, I knew it. You...You should go and be happy....

(I dont like break ups)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

you are always blackmailing my heart! Dont you see? You have just done it again! * eyes redden * I wish you tortured my body, not my soul, never my heart.

(nobody does)

Cassiopeia

You have this Adonis body yet you always seem so down trodden with your head hanging.  If you don't tell me the problem I can't help you fix it!  We will never work!

Dramen

God you have such a sexy look about you and I really do love you. It's just, well that gem around your neck is a slightly different color than my favorite shade of blue. I, I'm sorry but we're through.

Cassiopeia

You are ridiculously shallow and you only ever wanted me for the sex anyway!  I'm off to find a man who's deeper ...

TheLegionary

I know among your spells there is one to increase my sexual power even more - however, you are selfish and do not help me. How could it be. you little bitch? Dont you see you are the only one to win? I love you....I mean, I loved you. Let look for someone else!