Madam Arache's School of (monster) Girls (reboot)

Started by ShadowFox89, October 03, 2012, 06:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

For two thousand years, Madam Arachne's School has been the largest academy in Europe that no one has heard about. Nestled somewhere in Eastern Europe, Arachne's is host to the daughters of the monsters of the world, from werewolves and vampires to half-angels and demon spawn. Warded by powerful spells, it has kept itself safe from sight and attacks.

But now, Arachne's has for the first time opened it's doors to mortals. Not just mortals, but mortal boys. May god help them.

With that poor pitch over with, this is a reboot of Madam Arachne's School that died out. I'm looking to get this going again, but will not be accepting teacher players unless you can convince me that you'll post at a reasonable rate. For now, this is an interest check and character discussion.

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Moon Hound Hati

Interested in playing a mortal guy. Have to say, moving it to Europe is a good idea, since it fits better with the whole mythic monsters theme, in my opinion.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

ShadowFox89

I would like to state that the goal is a 1:2 male-female ratio.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

Probably gonna stick to the character I made in the last game. With some refining.

WendySlaveGirl

I will be bringing Sashira back. If I can find the old threads I'll copy her over.

ShanaTheIV

I'm actually going to create a new character to replacing Tina. I've had trouble playing as her in the mid game and I felt she was poorly developed. It's also hard for me to play has an unlikable character. At least without allies of her own. I don't think I can make a good bully.  :P

Iblis121

Just wanted to let everyone know, I have a copy of every single profile from the prior game. So if anybody want's their old profile back, lemme know!

ShadowFox89

I can link to the old profile thread if need be.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

WendySlaveGirl

I want Sashira's profile back. I enjoyed her and she seemed to be liked by other players.

ShadowFox89

I'll still be playing Zitka, even while running this :P

Yay for the cute kitsune! And maybe someone else will get to her before Iblis's character.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Moon Hound Hati

I'll make a whole new character. Last one was a bit too random for my tastes. Just need something like a character template and I'll be on it asap.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Chaeronea

Any objections to me bringing Russell back to this new game? I had fun playing him as the guy who doesn't know anything about the supernatural in a sdchool full of monsters, but if that vibe won't work with this new game or people didn't like the character please let me know so I can come up with a new one. And I would like to play in this new game.

WendySlaveGirl

Quote from: Chaeronea on October 04, 2012, 06:05:21 AM
Any objections to me bringing Russell back to this new game? I had fun playing him as the guy who doesn't know anything about the supernatural in a sdchool full of monsters, but if that vibe won't work with this new game or people didn't like the character please let me know so I can come up with a new one. And I would like to play in this new game.

Sashira would love to see her old room mate again!

TwilightGemini

I didn't spend as much time as I wanted to with Tasogare, so I'll likely bring her back here.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

ShanaTheIV

I'm leaning towards using this character instead. I'm thinking of taking a more... affectionate approach. ^^

ShadowFox89

Shana, I suggest going to tinypic and using that to host your image links. Otherwise you get 403 forbidden.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShanaTheIV

Did any of those even work? I kept forgetting about Gel links not working half the time.

ShadowFox89

Nope, none worked.

Use Tinypic, that always works.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShanaTheIV

I've fixed the first link now. I'll show the rest later.

WendySlaveGirl

SneakyGuy

This actually sounds like a good light-hearted fun! Any room or a guy?
O&O

WendySlaveGirl

Oh! My beloved Sashira is here!

Sashira, played by Wendy Slave Girl

Name: Sashira
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ons: Oral, anal, vaginal sex. Bondage. Submission (see below). Risky sex (public, potential impregnation, etc), Non-consensual sex, rough sex, domination(see below)
Offs: Pain/torture.
Appearance: Red is her predominant color. Due to her mixed heritage of having a werewolf mother and an incubus father she combines traits of both species.
Anything special about them:  She can fly and climb walls easily. She is strong and a good fighter.
Weaknesses: From her werewolf mother she inherited the loyalty and pack mentality. One way this manifests itself is that if the one she tries to have sex with  beats her in a fair fight that person is her Master or Mistress from that day forward. However, if she wins she views them as her pet to do with as she pleases.
Position: Student
Favorite Position: (Yes they are different...) It depends on if she wins in a fight. If she is dominant, she likes to be on top and in control. If she loses a fight then she loves the more subservient positions.

ShadowFox89

And yes, I'll be having npc monster girls. Teachers will also be NPCs because they usually don't appear enough to matter.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Quote from: SneakyGuy on October 04, 2012, 05:52:20 PM
This actually sounds like a good light-hearted fun! Any room or a guy?

Plenty of room.

Once we get a few more profiles here, I'll put up an OOC thread.

Zitka, played by ShadowFox89
Name: Zitka
Race: Kitsune (demon fox)
Sexuality: Bi, sub(? she wouldn't know, but she's not likely to try and be on top)
Ons: Most anything :P
Offs: Scat, waterplay, vore, etc.
Anything special about them: Zitka has never had sex before, or been anywhere near a large group of humans/humanoids. The school is her first time away from her parents. Zitka can turn into a small black-silver fox, a burst of ghostly blue flames surrounding her as she shifts. She can also manipulate shadows to a limited degree, though she is learning better control of this.
Weaknesses: Her nipples, ears, and tails are sensitive to the touch and she is very innocent, leading to being easy to take advantage of.
Favorite Position: She'll have to find out :P
Physical Description: Zitka is short for a human, standing only at 4'9 and weighing 98lbs. She has a pair of black fox ears on her head and two black fox tails sticking out just above her butt, both with silver tips. She has fair skin and silver eyes, with two small A-cup breasts and long nipples standing proudly out from her chest. While Zitka doesn't understand why humans feel the need to cover their bodies (don't they have fur?), she wears a black blouse and knee length skirt when needed, forgoing the use of undergarments.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SneakyGuy

Ok, this is what I came with:

Pavel
Name: Pavel Stih
Sexuality: No need to lessen your chances; Bi. Less picky when it comes to girls though.
Ons: Sex, in various forms, not necessary with only one partner (however, no luck in getting into a threesome so far). Different toys, costumes etc. anything that can be used to make things more "fun". Handcuffs, rope and gags fall in the toys category for Pavel, as he is yet to discover the more serious side of BDSM. He is one of the people that will try almost everything once and enjoys a certain thrill.
Offs: Things that are not fun. Lots of pain, stuff that most people consider gross, things that can seriously harm someone...
Appearance: Pavel enjoys a bit of attention towards him and thus often dresses to gather some looks. He has no specific style, but favours things that are easy to wash, don't require ironing and can be worn even if a bit torn. He usually carries a lot of different accessories for no apparent reason and is prone to losing them. Or replacing them with something that he just found and that doesn't seem to have an owner.
Anything special about them:  No, as much as he wants.
Weaknesses: Maturity level - zero. He is definitely not an adult and while he can recognize what will cause damage and what - not, taking responsibilities isn't his most outstanding feature. Also, the fact that he is just a regular human is pissing him off, a lot. He'll go to great lengths if he can somehow become something extraordinary, or gain something special. Be it trinket that shoots stuff, magic skills, or just odd coloured eyes.
Favorite Position: Something he hadn't tried or hadn't done a lot.
O&O

Sethala

Hm, I think I've got the time to hop in on this one.

Not sure if I want to make a more submissive girl, or go with someone dominant this time, though...

ShanaTheIV

Actually, I don't know if I'll be able to play right away. There's another group rp that I'm already getting into that's similar to this one and I don't wanna overload myself. 

Chaeronea

Adding my character profile copied from the old thread -

Name: Russell Davis
Sexuality: heterosexual
Turn Ons: foreplay, sexy clothing, oral sex (giving and receiving), curvy women and girls, long silky hair, flirting and talking dirty, light bondage, vaginal and anal intercourse.
** Wings, tails, pointed ears
Turn Offs: bathroom stuff, death/mutilation, gore, vore
** Slime girls

** applies once he becomes aware of the existence of monster girls

Appearance: Russell has regular and handsome features, a ready grin and a lean build. His eyes are a deep shade of blue and sparkle with mirth when he is amused, but turn as pale and hard as blued steel when he is angry.

Anything Special: Russell is practiced in unarmed combat and outdoors survival (his father was a US Marine, and Russell was a military brat looking to follow in his dad's footsteps). He's also a bit of a motorcycle nut and has some experience as a mechanic.
Weaknesses: Russell has a weakness for attractive women and girls, but blatant attempts by them to manipulate him just get him irritated. He's also a sucker for teenagers and kids giving him the dreaded puppy-dog eyes while asking him for help. He's also prone to jumping into situations to help out his friends before thinking things through. Finally, until he came to this school, he had no idea that monsters even existed so he has little knowledge about them, which can put him at a disadvantage.
Favourite Position:   Missionary, girl on top, 69, standing

Kimera

Willing to give this one another try.

Work in progress:

Name: Sessuria
Race: Tentacle monster / Goo-girl
Ons: Most anything
Offs:  -
Anything special about them:
Weaknesses:
Favorite Position: Bondage, being the one in control
Physical Description:

Iblis121

Just wanted to warn everyone, I just moved so the fact that I'm on the internet right now is nothing short of a miracle. That said, until my own internet is back on my I posting will be sporadic at best.

ShadowFox89

Once I get a few more (2-3) characters, I'll post the OOC and IC thread. Instead of starting off with the dorm rooms open (because that usually leads to everyone going off and fucking instead of actually posting, zing!) we'll start off with the opening speech and such.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

wolventears

I would love to bring Anya back, if you still have room.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

Name: Tsume Shiryukai
Race: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ons: Large Breasts, Sense of Humor, Strong personality
Offs:  Yaoi, being treated like a slave/lower lifeform
Anything special about them: Is a Ninja nut.
Weaknesses: ---
Favorite Position: None
Physical Description:  See Pic

This good enough?

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Major Major

Iblis121

Figured I'd repost my profile since others have done it and I wanna be part of the cool kids x3

Slightly edited.

Tyson Riggs

Name: Tyson Riggs

Sexuality: Heterosexual but open. A switch, usually dominant, but doesn't mind being the sub if someone wants to take control.

Ons: Foreplay, bondage, suggestive and/or sexual attire, shy subs, doms, large breasts, giving anal, giving/receiving oral, mutual
masturbation, blood (provided it doesn't end in death), having a "pet", being a "pet", minor pain (biting, scratching, shallow cuts), seduction, Dirty Talking, being introduced to new things...

Offs: Toilet play (Scat, waterworks), receiving anal/pegging, Vore, death, mutilation/castration.

Anything special about them: Tyson is double jointed, making him incredibly flexible, and has sectoral Heterochromia Iridis (two different colored eyes). He also has an erratic circadian rhythm, meaning he sleeps, wakes and grows more or less energetic at strange times of the day. 

Weaknesses: Being the center of attention, women (especially busty women and weregirls), alcohol, good music

Favorite Position: Woman-on-top (and variations), Doggy Style, 69

ShadowFox89

2 more sheets and I'll open an OOC, character database, and entrance thread.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

Major Major

ShadowFox89

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]

[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Anything special about them:[/b]   

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Position:[/b]

[b]Favorite Position:[/b]
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Major Major

Thanks. Now, let's see.

Name: Nathan Walden

Appearence: A heavy-set fair-skinned teenager with hazel eyes and shaggy, wavy dark-blonde/dull brown hair. Tends to have some scraggly facial hair and a faint moustache, due to a tendency not to shave for long periods. Usually wears some sort of hat to cover his head.

Sexuality: Straight, but can be bi-curious. Is also very much a virgin.

Ons: Pretty much anything, but in particular, he favours kind, sweet-natured women, esp. if they have big breasts.

Offs: Scat, vore, gore, ws, tort, all that sort of thing

Anything special about them: A bit of a gun nut and a self-styled game hunter.

Weaknesses: Legally blind, so has to wear thick glasses; this, alongside his heavy build, gives him self-esteem issues and makes him very shy.

Favorite Position: Is willing to try anything at least once.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Major Major

ShadowFox89

Could use a physical description or a picture, but other than that looks good.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Major Major

Sethala

Hm, I'm still trying to decide what kind of character I want.  I think maybe a slightly-shy succubus, who has a "lust aura" that she can't really control; it triggers when she gets stressed out, getting stronger the more stressed she is, although she's not affected by it.

DylanTheVillain

Hmm, I find great interest in this now. IF I can I'd be willing to throw my hat in the ring. How many people are already signed on? ALso, is this still open?
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

ShadowFox89

It's still open, I'm hoping to get more monster girls at this point.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

ShadowFox89

Unless Tyson feels up to sharing Zitka...

And I was just counting based on what sheets we have. If I don't have your sheet, you aren't counted.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jinxed One

I am assumings this was done with Rosario + Vampire in mind...which is awesome. I am interested in playing a monster girl but I need to find some pics to use of whichever breed of monster I am playing....if you will have me.

Iblis121

lol Well, it's like you said. Somebody else may get to Zitka first. Which would be fine with me, this is a reboot after all. And if Tyson gets to Zitka first again, well, that's just fine too x3

@ Jinxed One, yeah, I think the original creator had that in mind when he made the game. At the very least, I know somebody else saw parallels during this games first run. I haven't seen or read Rosario + Vampire myself, though xD Only heard of it.

Anywho, yep, you're more than welcome to join us!

ShadowFox89

It's a good read.

And this AMV is good too!

Calling all the monsters .:Rosario + Vampire:.

I'm waiting for someone to make a vampire for this :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DylanTheVillain

One last question. Are there any Incubus' allowed/made yet?

If allowed I'd want to play a male werewolf-esque character. If I feel daring I may even play a monster girl but I wouldn't know what kind yet. SOmething bubbly and annoying, probably. XD
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

Iblis121

This came up in the last game, actually. Only human males and monster females, though our current GM may have something different in mind.

ShadowFox89

Mhm, but you can have incubus blood in you, you just won't be a pure blood.

The main thing is that there's a higher chance of one of the girl's kicking a guy's butt than the other way around :P

I'm gonna try and give people other things to do than going to classes (because that's boring) or repetitively fucking (because nothing actually happens). There will be threads for areas outside the school (generalized) and you can do things like go explore the mountains to run into Ogres, Medusa, Harpies, Minotaur, etc. Just be warned that the monsters out there are "feral" and don't exactly like the more civilized monsters or humans.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jinxed One

Not sure if it will help anyone but here is a translated Monster Girl Encyclopedia that I am finding useful for my purposes. Lots of useful info.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/a5f7a947e0/335474-1

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Jinxed One on October 14, 2012, 01:35:05 AM
Not sure if it will help anyone but here is a translated Monster Girl Encyclopedia that I am finding useful for my purposes. Lots of useful info.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/a5f7a947e0/335474-1

I'll probably use that for the wild monsters, thanks.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sharon

I may bring Ruki back into this but I am not sure at the moment but I guess I am going to do this I am going to make a

Will come up with bio soon...Working on something else at the moment I thought I would let you know I am still in this one.

Jinxed One

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/thumb/8/85/00064c.png/640px-00064c.png

I was thinking something along these lines for myself. Do you think this would be acceptable? I would edit off the half with the text but I can only play from my phone(no computer) and that means no real photo editing.

Iblis121

A Mummy, huh? Sounds neat. I've got no gripes with the picture having the text. It doesn't seem like a problem.

Jinxed One

I suppose it is alright if I can use it as the full character description(like a header thing for my posts) but if I have to fill out different information I would prefer to use that space for that.

ShadowFox89

A mummy girl is alright, but I'd like to ask for a typed bio.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Question for you folks: Wherein do you want the game to be? Extreme, NC-Exotic, NC-Bondage?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

I think NC-Exotic would be the best fit, although I can see a few things for Extreme as well.

ShadowFox89

You still need to put up a character :P

I'd say just go with Sanae.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

WendySlaveGirl

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Sethala on October 14, 2012, 10:48:44 PM
Didn't you see my succubus idea earlier?

Oh, right :P

Yeah, the succubus could work too.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

Wouldn't putting the game in Extreme cover just about anything that could happen in-game?

apygoos

would people here be objectional to another kitsune gal?
i could bring one to the table for this RP if everyone's okay with it

ShadowFox89

No objection here.

And yeah Iblis, it'd cover everything that might happen. It's just that some people get freaked out by that.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

Name:Janelle Tsunar

Sexuality: Bi

Ons: open to most things, though being as inexperienced as she is she wont know til she tries

Offs: blood, gore, vore, scat, watersports

Anything special about them:   she can get stubborn as hell, and will always fight for her friends. If you stroke her tails just right, you can put her into a state of arousal that she isnt even familiar with. Her kitsune self has left her with hightened reflexes and agility. she lvoes it if you can scratch her ears just right, also letting out a purr  on occasion.

Weaknesses: she can be overly caring, and overly naive, very easy to lure into a sexual situation. Her stubbornness can be labeled a weakness as well

Position: student

Favorite Position: she needs to find out ;)

Bio:Traditional school was simply not working for Janelle once she got to the high school years often getting teased. Her parents have made the sacrifice to send her to this school with the  hopes that she can fit in much better and forge lasting relationships with people for once.

Iblis121

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 14, 2012, 11:32:14 PM
No objection here.

And yeah Iblis, it'd cover everything that might happen. It's just that some people get freaked out by that.

Hm. I suppose that's true. I thing NC Exotic would work in that case.

Sethala

Hey, for ons/offs in the character sheet, are we supposed to list what the character likes, or what we'd like to happen to the character?

ShadowFox89

What the character likes, but you can put in what you'd allow to happen too.

Threads will go up... after some sleep.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Name: Velia Nagashi, or Vel to her friends.
Age: Appears to be around 17, though actually much older.
Sexuality: Bi, prefers females.
Ons: Dominating other girls, especially bondage and sexual torture.  (Player ons: Just about anything, and I love being submissive as well - anything I list as character "offs" is stuff I'd like to happen.)
Offs: Being submissive, public embarrassment. (Player offs: Futa, gore/death, scat/watersports.)
Anything special about her: Velia is a succubus, a demon of Lust incarnate.  She tends to be rather shy however, and while she loves teasing and dominating other girls in private, in public she's very easily embarrassed.  As a succubus, she can sense other peoples' lusts and desires, and can manipulate others' arousal and lust.
Weaknesses: Velia has trouble controlling her powers when she gets stressed out.  If she starts to panic about something, she'll create an aura of lust that causes everyone nearby to start getting aroused, and the more stressed she is, the stronger the aura.
Position: Student.
Favorite positions: Anything that allows her to dominate her partner, when in private at least.

Appearance: Here

LeSane

Well I'll throw my hat into he ring and see what comes out of it.

Name:
   Mal Coltrane a.k.a 'BEAT'
Sexuality:
   Pansexual (Believed to be)
Ons:
   Play Fighting | Biting | Strong women | slight voyeurism
Offs:
   Death | Vore | Scat | Branding
Anything special about them:
   Virgin since he has never had sex in his entire life.
   Makes his own music on his laptop to listen to once a month.
   Has slightly abnormal speed/stamina for his body type.
   Is an Awkward pervert.
Weaknesses:
   Teasing
   Awkward situations
   Sex/Foreplay
Position:
   Male Student
Favorite Position:
   Has none since he is inexperienced with anything of the sexual manner. Whenever he becomes accustom to the subject/topic of sex his personal preference will change once later down the line. Also, it will depend whether or not he is deemed a Submissive or Dominate as time goes on. The characters around him will shape his outlook on positions. Basically you all have a bit of power in what he will like and will not like for this part.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

ShadowFox89

And with that, I'm going to have to ask for no more male students, please.

He looks good, Scar, but I think we've hit our quota for guys. If there's anyone else working on a sheet, please make a female.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SneakyGuy

There are currently 4 females and 6 males, right?
O&O

ShadowFox89

Yeah, if we get two more girls then that'd be it for players. I think 12 people would be enough.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

ShadowFox89

It's fine Apygoos, though I'd like a bit more detail on her. Think of it this way, the more detail, the better someone can react.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jinxed One

I will have a written description as soon as possible, been alot busier then usual the past two days. I do have one favor to ask though that would help me out... Would any of you be willing to Crop that mummy girl picture of mine so I is just the picture and post it on the Wiki under the category [[Category: Jinxed One]]

It would be an enormous help because I can't edit pics from my phone... Thank you ahead of time to whomever does it. ^_^

apygoos

ShadowFox89

Seth, you appear to have uploaded your pic as a video. Might wanna fix that bud.

Jinxed, I can crop the pic and I'll upload it under tinypic. You can do what you want from there.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jinxed One

Oh, I should have said this earlier, someone did actually already help me with the Cropping. Thank you though, I should have a description up relatively soon.

Jinxed One

Kylah
Name: Kylah a.k.a. Ky
Race: Mummy
Ons: Just about anything...
Offs: Vore, Scat, Watersports, Pregnancy
Anything special about them: Unlike others of her kind her body never dries out. As such her body is always like that of a nubile 20 something year old woman.
Weaknesses: Physical contact with her skin triggers an unavoidable and uncontrollable lust to form within her.
Favorite Position: Tied up and taken from behind.
Physical Description: Kylah body is wrapped tightly in specially made bandages that dull the lust she feels from physical contact to levels a human would feel from the same touch. The wraps themselves are her clothes and they also conceal much of her frame, as such her exact dimensions are unknown.

I don't know how to make the picture appear where the link is...but that is what I have...

ShadowFox89

Kylah
Name: Kylah a.k.a. Ky
Race: Mummy
Ons: Just about anything...
Offs: Vore, Scat, Watersports, Pregnancy
Anything special about them: Unlike others of her kind her body never dries out. As such her body is always like that of a nubile 20 something year old woman.
Weaknesses: Physical contact with her skin triggers an unavoidable and uncontrollable lust to form within her.
Favorite Position: Tied up and taken from behind.
Physical Description: Kylah body is wrapped tightly in specially made bandages that dull the lust she feels from physical contact to levels a human would feel from the same touch. The wraps themselves are her clothes and they also conceal much of her frame, as such her exact dimensions are unknown.

That should work ;)

Alright, will be putting threads up after dinner. IC thread will be up either today or tomorrow.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 15, 2012, 04:38:59 PM
Seth, you appear to have uploaded your pic as a video. Might wanna fix that bud.

Jinxed, I can crop the pic and I'll upload it under tinypic. You can do what you want from there.

Ok, I have no idea how that showed up as a video when I used url code.  It shouldn't even have embedded anything here; it should have just been a regular link.  It's fixed now, though.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

DylanTheVillain

Name: Scott Quinn

Appearance:

Ons: Unsure, But catches himself looking at womens backsides quite often. He also always has to have something in his mouth so that may come into play if he ever ends up with a woman.

Offs: Although he isn't sure what he likes, he knows for sure what he doesn't; Vore, scat, gore, watersports, or anything else invovling blood, puke, etc.

Anything special about them:   A generally quiet boy, if he's alone he tends to sing to himself, he is a skilled vocalist and has won a championship back in America. He moved to this school for two reasons. First, he had to move because his uncle, whom he lives with, had to move nearby for a job. Secondly, he wanted to experience these new creatures since he had never even heard of monster girls until he crosse the sea. He also practices a few forms of dance to keep himself limber and strong. His preffered dance forms are ballroom, break dancing, and tap.

Weaknesses: SAme as any boy, along with being the center of attention, he doesn't like being focused on, he will usually close his eyes and continue if that happens.

Favorite Position: Not sure but, maybe doggy style?

(Hate to make it unbalanced but, here it goes. :P)

ShanaTheIV

I think I can handle one more group rp now (if there's still room), but I might post more casually. I'm thinking of making a zombie girl instead.

Tydorei

I'm interested in this game as well... people can still apply right?

ShadowFox89

Yes, still taking applications up until the starting event ends.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Moon Hound Hati

Man, it's been a busy week. Only now do I have time to get a damn character sheet up. lol

Name: Hunter Grim
Ons: Oral, Anal, Light/Mild Bondage, Flirting/Teasing, Spanking
Offs: Toilet Play, Vore, Death, Gore, Mutilation
Anything special about them: Heir to an old family that used to be famed for its highly skilled monster hunters. Nowadays though, the family handles peacekeeping and relations between the human and the monster societies. They police other would-be monster hunters while at the same time capturing monsters who step out of line and attack humans, handing them over to the proper monster authorities after they have been caught. Hunter is send to Madam Arache's School of Monster Girls to forfill a similar role, tasked with keeping his fellow male humans from getting turned into actual lunch. He is skilled in martial arts and has some experience with weapons such as bow and arrow, but still lacks field experience. While he is friendly towards monster (girls) and treats them like he would anyone else, during the few times he did have sex with one, a slightly hidden sadistic side of him surfaced; one that enjoys teasing and tormenting the monster girls sexually. Some say its their long history of monster hunting that won't vanish from their blood so easily.
Weaknesses: Can be quite reckless when trying to defend his friends. Also has a weakness for girls giving him the big puppy dog eyes while asking him for a favor.
Position: Student / Possibly member of the disciplinary club(?)
Favorite Position: Doggy, but he likes many others almost just as much