Making the Perfect Secretary - Small Group(Sissification, Extreme Humilation RP)

Started by Kakihara, July 17, 2013, 07:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakihara

Hyde Biotech

One of the largest biotechnology firms in Europe and the former Eastern Bloc, they have risen out of nowhere to dominate the market thanks for their reclusive CEO and owner, Maximilian Hoyt.  Little is known of the mysterious man running the company and he makes few public appearances.  Despite many contracts with governments, Hyde Biotech has one of the most impeccable reputations in the world, never having lost any data in any attach.  This is attributed to its outstanding security and it’s loyal employees.

Recently, Hyde Biotech opened a branch in Chicago, IL to go with its recent contracts with the NSA and CIA.  They have begun hiring bright, young go getters out of a hopeless job market, offering sweet deals.  However, not everyone reads their fine print and many of the new Executive Assistants are about to get a wake up call.  They are about to be subjected to the companies premier subliminal and aural mind control techniques along with a number of special pharmaceutical concoctions that will open them up to being complaint and taking suggestion, along with drugs to slowly start feminizing their body. 

I’m looking to run a sissification game where two or three young executive assistants are slowly trained and transformed into sexy secretaries.  There will be a lot of extreme humiliations and degradation of these three as they are trained and then used by people in and outside of the company.  While they are being transformed, their minds are being altered to crave the cum and please their superiors but underneath, the person they were still is there and realizes what is being done to them, how much I’ll leave up to individual players.  I think it adds another layer to the RP if they still retain a bit of themselves inside.  Each person will be slowly transformed into curvy women, I’ll leave it up to individual players what their final look will be, though it will take a while to reach that full transformation.

Below are the main kinks that will be included in this RP.  I’ve also included optional kinks that may be touched on at the digression of the player.  If they object to any of them please let me know as I’m not sure when in the story they will be touched on.  If there are any questions or concerns, or something you’d like to have included for your character, feel free to PM me as I’m fairly easy going and will work with players, though I am firm on the definitive kinks.

Kinks that will absolutely be included:
Anal Sex (Receiving)
Anal Training
Breast/Nipple Play
Internal Cumshots
Light/Medium Bondage
Pegging
Physical Restraints
Sex Toys
Swallowing Semen
Begging
Chastity
Cock/Balls Worship
Cock Slapping
Cum Inflation (Light/Medium)
Hard Cum Facials
Fellatio (Performing)
Face-Fucking
Excessive Semen
Discipline/Reinforcement
Extreme Humiliation
Ice
Large Cocks
Messy
Orgasm Control/Denial
Pleasure Control/Denial
Public Humiliation
Rimming
Sexual Exhaustion
Sexual Restraints
Sexy/Slutty clothing
Sissification
Strap-ons
Throat Penetration
Titfucking
Transformation
Verbal Abuse
Wax Play
Sloppy Seconds
Public/Exhibitionism
Degradation
Spanking
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Multiple Partners
Cum Bath

Possible Kinks depending on players wishes (Please let me know by PM if you are uncomfortable with any of these.):

Enemas
Electric Toys
Cum From Mouth/Nose
Apparatuses
Urethra Play
Foot Play
Cum Enemas

Your orientation team:
These are the three men and women that will be leading your orientation and training into the company to be company whores, I mean secretaries.  They are stern men and women who know how to break in the new help, leading you to a new life within the company.  You will get to know each one.

(Quick note:  The staff at Hyde have been modified by their own pharmaceuticals and secret processes.  Most males are larger, more muscular and produce excessive quantities of cum.)

Blake West

Senior VP of Hyde Biotech’s Culture and New Markets

Victoria Kaine

Head of Human Resource, US Division

Caleb ‘Cal’ Everett

Head of Internal Security, US Division

I am looking for about 2-3 candidates that will be transformed.  I will be RPing the team as well as all NPCs.  I may be willing to go up to 4 if I see some very good candidates.  This is an interest check and if we have enough interested I'll ask people to submit a character sketch of their new employee as well as a photo or description of what they want their final transformation to look like.  If you include a name that's what they will name your character or I'll create one when the time comes.

Jennifer swallows

I would love to sign up for this! I'm OK with everything on the list of things that are musts, and I'm open to trying enemas and cum enemas, as long as it's done to humiliate me and is not really gross. (Such as already being cleaned out, before we actually do the enema play. ) I don't mind if enema's are required, since there will be anal sex and toys.

I also don't mind the cum from nose and mouth. The more cum, and the more it symbolizes what i've become and the power you hold over me, the better!

belatris

While I don't usually play male characters ... this game has perked my interest.

I'm game for everything on the list, including the optional list (sans urethra-play...)

susiesparkle

Now, I don't normally do group RPs (being in Australia, it can slow things down at times), but this one has definitely piqued my interest. I'll provisionally put my hand up for this, but if folks don't want to deal with having to wait for me too long that's fine. Being a relatively small group though it should be okay, and I do tend to update fairly frequently, so it's not huge, but it does occasionally mean I have to dig to find the RP, or fail to notice it's updated, so don't hesitate to PM me if I'm slow to update.

For the record, I'm also still very new to roleplaying (I've only been RPing since about September/October last year) and still have things to work on. I average a couple of short paragraphs per post, but can do anything from a couple of lines to about four semi-longish paragraphs (which I adapt to those I'm RPing with). I can't write pages - I'm simply not that good yet.

As far as the kinks listed, they're all okay. I do prefer a female dom, but that said I'm more than happy to sub to a male. Also note I'm happy to go pretty much as extreme as you want with any of this - I can take it. I've actually *done* urethra play, and find it oddly hot, but seeing as someone's already said they're not okay with it, it's definitely not a must or anything so I'm happy to leave it out.

Now, I have a character that I've created for another RP that might well be suitable for this. Granted, his origins are in the UK, but it's trivial to imagine that he might have moved stateside for a new life (which as a character he would do). Obviously that would mean that this RP would be a slightly alternate reality than the one in that roleplay (which is still being set up), but that's okay. His name hasn't been finalised yet, but It won't be long before it is.
RP Slots Available: 3 as at 5 Jul 2020
A's and A's UPDATED | On's & Offs | RP Ideas
I prefer feminine pronouns. Thanks!~ <3

Open to new RPs. Leaning subby Preferring F/F pairings..

Jennifer swallows

I have no problem if you or anyone else participates in any of the other possible kinks I didn't name my self. I just named the one's that I personally was ok with trying out for my own character. Don't worry, I have no problem if anyone plays around with that sort of stuff. ^_^

Kakihara

Well, I don't think posting should be an issue.  As the one that will be GMing, my time is limited to an extent with work and some personal things going on right now.  So, I don't think being in a different time zone will significantly delay anything so that's not really a worry.  As far as the post, you can always bookmark the thread, it will show as new in your bookmarks.  Elliquiy is one of the few places where threads are pretty easy to track compared to most other boards.  But, I will defiantly PM anyone who doesn't post for a bit, I don't want to hold things up too much, that's why I'm trying to keep the numbers down.

And while I'm an old hand at RPing on line, lets just say I've been doing this since college and that was a long time ago.  I've worked with new and old hands.  As long as you do your best, I think that's all anyone can ask.  I can be a little long winded at times but even I often average 3 or 4 paragraphs often.  Sometimes pages, unless it's an intro post, often just contains a lot of fluff.  I think the flow of the game will dictate length of post often.

As far as kinks, I'm assuming that each candidate will get some one on one time with their trainers or other execs at the company during their orientation.  So, if there are kinks you enjoy but others do not, then they might be explored at that time, like the urethra play.  It would just not come into play when everyone's together being trained, which may be the majority.  And as far as the male and female dom, I think that will be passed around unless someone really doesn't want a woman doming them.  Otherwise I would expect all three of the main people doing the orientation part of the play to be involved with all players. 

If you have a character idea you want to alter, that's fine.  I actually fine there are two parties in RPing.  Those that like to create new characters for every game and those that have set characters they like to adapt to a setting or game.  So, that should be fine as well.

As far as playing male characters.  I'm seeing the ultimate goal of the game is possible full transformation, though that will be up to the individual player.  Each batch that is given to players can react differently so it allows for those who want to get smaller male genitalia and eventually become women to do so but other's may only became feminine in curves but retain their cock and balls, as it were.  I want to give players that choice.  That said, the transformation will be a slow one and transgressions may effect what is done, such as larger chest as punishment and such.

NiceTexasGuy

I'm not surprised this filled up in a hurry .. please put me down as an alternate. 
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Kakihara

Oh, and I suppose since it came up I should address posting rate.  I personally try to post once a day at least.  Now, RL does intrude and some months I'm more busy with work, or I have some personal issues come up like it did recently, that can slow me down.  I will give a heads up to everyone if that does happen.  Also, on the days I'm not working I may post more then once a day depending on what's going on that day.  But, normally, look for one a day from me.

Also, I'm a little old school when it comes to pictures but I am trying to adjust, I'm just not that great of a photo searcher as most people, sad to say.  When and where I started, we didn't do photos that much other then maybe in a bio.  I will try to keep photos for all the major NPCs and some of the minor ones as well as locations but I can't promise anything other then I will do my best. :-)

Jennifer swallows

As far as pics go, I'm fine with role plays that just keep it to the characters them self's. I sometimes like to show pics for what the room looks like, or an outfit, etc. But I'm completely fine if it's just limited to the bio.

belatris

So far I am sold, I like the idea of sisifing a 'mans man' so to speak, and having the instructors go to town. I will see about getting you an initial character idea tomorrow morning :-)

belatris

(W.I.P. - Just wanted to share my idea for the group…)

Name: Ryan Liddell 
Female Name: (yet to be earned)
Background
Ryan grew up much like the average american boy … his parents taught him that the sky was the limit; and he believed them.

High School was easy for him, he skated though most of it on good looks, charm, and his natural brilliance.

It wasn’t until college that he really started to discover what direction he wanted to take his life.  Ryan ended up going into the business program at the local state university.

College was the time of his life; women wanted him … men wanted to be him.  He was the life of the party, the smartest guy in the class … the world really was his oyster.

Just when he thought life couldn’t get any better … he received a letter from Hyde Biotech about a position available.
Appearance

Future Appearance

susiesparkle

Geoffrey/Geoff Andrews
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sexuality: Bi with strong female preference.
Hobbies: often enjoys a nice worjout at the gym, likes to read, but most of all enjoys watching a good football match, especially if Arsenal plays and wins.

Summary:
Born and raised in the better parts of the borough of Hackney, he lives these days in much the same place, though with his well-paying job in the City it won't be too long. He's rather prone to crude remarks and sudden outbursts, and in particular is often heard muttering about how things would be better if he were in charge. His behaviour extends to his treatment of women, often treating them with contempt. His hair is often as rough as he can get away with. His favourite team is also his nearest, Arsenal, and he rather enjoys his cricket as well, catching as many major matches as his busy work schedule allows.

He is most often seen wearing a typical business suit, however on days off he prefers a casual blue top and jacket with jeans on his lower half and plain boxers underneath.

(Note that the location information would be before he moves Stateside. He's not rich, but not exactly poor either).

Possible female appearance (subject to change, and probably with a slightly more defined jawline):

Note, I've deliberately not provided a female name. Just make it as embarrassing or humiliating as possible, or fitting if you so desire. I'd like it to be quite feminine. ;)

Jennifer swallows

Name: Justin Hayward
Sexuality: Straight

Justin's childhood was relatively stress free, save for the occasional financial hiccup here and there. Justin also had many talents and skills that seemed to come naturally to him, But despite all of these things he seemed to waste most of his potential. It wasn't until he turned 25 that he seemed to take things seriously, and that's when things started to go down hill.

He was extremely talented, but the job market was practically not existent. He could almost do anything he set his mind on, and he easily breezed through school and college. but with no job, it still looked like he was destined to be branded a slacker. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't catch a break and it seemed his easy going youth would be the one thing he couldn't live down.

Full of regret's for squandering all of his talent, he was willing to take anything he could as long as he could say he had a career, not just a job. He wanted to appear as successful as people always believed he could be. Finally, there seemed to be a light at the end of the tunnel in the form of an offer from Hyde biotech. It paid well, it seemed like an easy job for him and most of all, they had hired him. Things seemed to be getting on track for Justin once again.

Justin is a nice guy and fun to be around. However, the years of doing with out a job and with any means to prove him self, he's had a bit of a wake up call and with a little chip on his shoulder. He's worked hard, even if it was only for the last few years, and feels like this is his time to finally take what the world owes him. He won't let anyone else get in his way and won't let his natural talent go to waste ever again.

Future look below.

Name not yet decided, I would like it to be left up to the instructors and hopefully something Humiliating.

Kakihara

Everyone looks great.  I should have a thread up tomorrow with an intro post.  I'll post a link here once it's up.

Thank you all and hope you all... enjoy.

susiesparkle

I should point out that Geoff can be rather brash, uncouth and will probably resist his transformation rather a bit. But of course, that's 3/4 the fun. ;)