Ending a Game

Started by Ghostphoenix713, November 04, 2013, 07:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostphoenix713

If you or your partner requests to end the game, who do you tell to have it archived? Because I'd still like to access the posts for late reference, but I don't want it clogging space in the actual category it happens to live in right now. Can someone help me?
Ons and Offs

Looking for role play thread

My A/A thread

"If you ever look at the sky, doubting the existence of other worlds, just know that somewhere a creature looks up at its sky, doubting you.” - Welcome to Night Vale

Autumn Sativus

If the game is unfinished it just stays where it is, there's no archive like that on E. :-)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ghostphoenix713

Okay, thank you. I just wondered because I saw the Completed Games spot and didn't know if it needed to be moved there or deleted or something.
Ons and Offs

My A/A thread

"If you ever look at the sky, doubting the existence of other worlds, just know that somewhere a creature looks up at its sky, doubting you.” - Welcome to Night Vale

Oniya

Completed games are for games that have reached a literary conclusion.  If someone were to read it from start to finish, they would come away with the impression that it was a complete 'thing in itself'.  A game where one or more parties simply decides that the story won't be continued stays in the board that it was started in, and gradually drifts off into the deeper pages.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

You can bookmark the thread if you haven't already.  You'll be able to do an F5 search in your bookmarks to find the story at any time in the future.

Ghostphoenix713

Thank you, both of you. I always bookmark for ease of access.
Ons and Offs

My A/A thread

Ember Star

And if you don't want it cluttering your bookmarks, what I do is place links in my O/O thread.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony