Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeacupTwink

Jim Carey?

Katy Perry or Dita Von Teese?

Thorneblood

I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

TeacupTwink

Oh god, I love both of them so much. I grew up listening to them both...

Cher though, she looks gorgeous even at her age. I don't care how many people hate on her face she's gorgeous. o.o;

Diana Ross or Tina Turner?

Tor

saphireMARIE

Katie Perry

Christina Aguilera or Kelly Clarkson

TeacupTwink

Kelly Clarkson,  ( I'm afraid of Oompa Loompas.. )

Justin Bieber or One Direction?

Tor

One Direction ;)

Justin Timberlake or Robin Thicke

SunshineSparkle

Neither to be honest.

Usain Bolt or Michael Phelps?

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Tor

Usain Bolt. Saw him 'live' a few weeks back and yep

Andy Murray or Roger Federer

SunshineSparkle

I saw Bolt in Zurich last week, it was amazing. And I'd choose Andy, I'm not fond of Federer.

Chris Pine or Joshua Jackson?

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Tor

Joshua Jackson, Dawson Creek <3

Benedict Cumberbatch or Martin Freeman

Macavity69

Once again, not entirely my thing but, given the choice I'd go with Benedict Cumberbatch - the name alone is a winner and you've got to go Sherlock rather than Watson.

Fu Manchu or Lex Luthor?
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

LordHarketh193

Thorneblood

I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Tor

Thorneblood

Gimli....everyone needs love.

Green Lantern or the Flash?

On/Off

Macavity69

Green Lantern ... whatever your kink, he's fully equipped ...

Jack Sparrow

or

The Crimson Pirate

Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

DaddysLittleSlut

Jack sparrow!

David tenntnat or Taylor Lautner

Thorneblood

On/Off

DaddysLittleSlut

Hmm Emma stone

Katy perry or lady gaga?

Thorneblood

On/Off

PaleEnchantress

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Thorneblood

On/Off

LordHarketh193