Saint Agatha's Monster Girl Academy. (Interest check. :p)

Started by Wolfy, January 28, 2014, 12:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

someinheritthewealth

I got twins you may find interesting, they are called Death Seers and their birth came from death and a their mother a succubus doing the nasty. Their names Agatha and Christie, Agatha the innocent terrifying one, who does not believe it wrong using her powers. Christie acts more like a teenager, they are almost adults and depending on how far they are in teens, changes will start to occur over them.

FetzerDelRayne

I love all these characters...The Agatha Christie twins are fun.  What kind of powers though?  I wanna PLAY!!!

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: FetzerDelRayne on February 13, 2014, 05:56:09 PM
I love all these characters...The Agatha Christie twins are fun.  What kind of powers though?  I wanna PLAY!!!

Death Seers can see anyone death and how they will die. They see people by how they will die. It's why Agatha kinda innocently sadistic, she loves watching it. Christie hates it, the changes to occur will be they were gradually grow more demonic, first they will spout wings,  but soon other changes will occur, being they are half Succubus.

FetzerDelRayne

That's awesome!  I'd feel SO bad for them though!  Can you imagine?  I fall and break my neck, so they see me with my head loosely rolling about my shoulders all the time.

kingmaster1

so... they would always see Malcom with a harpoon through his cheat? coooooool.....

PrincelyPup

So they would see me perfectly normal? Because my character is going to for from an overdose of pleasure in a fifty years?

someinheritthewealth

Yes they see people by their death, it's why it's so tragic for Christie because she just wants to be a normal teenager. Let me find their picture, hold on...

Agatha and Christie
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Agatha is the more innocent one often smiling softly and playing with her hair. Although don't be fooled she is anything but...
Christie is very protective of her sister and sneers a lot, and seems bad tempered. Often quick to fly into a rage, it's all bluster.

Vice: Murderers Wanted in Few States and Christie is small time drug user.

FetzerDelRayne

someinheritthewealth

Christie would likely be the first to go through changes, but note by the end they will look far more like succubus ;).

FetzerDelRayne

is it a conscious, embraced change to succubus?  Also, can their sight be trained to focus on and off like how a human psychic trains?

someinheritthewealth

The change would occur without them understanding and it will be painful literally their wings and horns will rip out of them. They believe themselves mortals who just have a curse a gift. They have no idea their Mum was a succubus.

Kimera

Vanetias

someinheritthewealth

Appearence:

Name: Agatha and Christie (Twins)

Sexuality: Christie is likely bi leaning towards girl. Agatha just psychopathic.

Ons: (Unknown)

Offs: (Unknown)

Favorite Food:

Favorite Position: (Unknown)

Personalities:
Agatha is the more innocent one often smiling softly and playing with her hair. Although don't be fooled she is anything but...
Christie is very protective of her sister and sneers a lot, and seems bad tempered. Often quick to fly into a rage, it's all bluster.

Vice: Murderers Wanted in Few States and Christie is small time drug user.

Backstory: Very little is known on Agatha and Christie although they are considered dangerous and should only be approached by trained professionals. They have been enrolled into the academy with hope that it may calm down Agatha. Christie insists her sister is harmless but evidence suggests that Agatha killed last two foster families that took them in.

Sethala

Tossing in some tentative interest, depends on how busy I am in the coming days.  Not sure what kind of monster my character would be, but she's lesbian and very dominant, enough to force some of the more timid girls into being her partner, at least for a night.

Vanetias

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Toshi Yamada
Sexuality: Hetero
Ons: Breasts, Vaginal, Oral, Anal (deliver), Bondage, Mild BDSM, Public-Yet-Secret Sex
Offs: Check my offs list but summary; no MxM (MxGxM fine), toilet substance, gore/vore
Favorite Food: Italian foods
Favorite Position: Doggy and Face-toFace
Background: Toshi Yamada is from a Japanese family which had centuries business in dealing with spirits (including exorcise evil ones while keeping kinder spirits off the radar from public yet judgmental knowledge). His family helped sponsor and fund the academy as it would make family's life easier if 'monsters' as uneducated easterns call them would learn how blend in human society would be best solution long run until society evolves and spiritually enlightens itself to learn accept other life forms besides 'humans' and 'animals'.

Toshi is assigned to academy both to study and up close learn variety of non-human species, as he himself is well educated in ancient shinto priests arts (he is already considered in gon-negi rank, junior priest), including mystical arts passed down from his family although he is quite well modernized himself and part of present era instead sticking to the past. He likes blend present and past especially.

TwilightGemini

Well, my second night of coming back here to check out everything and I see that this RP might be getting another reboot.

Count me back in if you need more people, especially on the monster side.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Izaya Orihara

Some glitch with the coding meant that half my app kept spoilering itself, so I had to shift the appearance section to the bottom of the app:

Name: Yashiro Saruhiko
Sexuality: Straight, more or less.
Ons: Most things. Femdom, because awesome.
Offs: Hardly anything.
Favorite Food: Somewhat varied.
Favorite Position: Anything that involves a girl being dominant.
Background: Yashiro was born into a noble family, which also got a large income from various businesses in Japan, associated with it. From an early age, he displayed a fair amount of intelligence, and generally learnt pretty quickly. Yashiro had always been a master at Shogi, Chess and several other games. He'd also possessed a fair amount of knowledge when it came to the occult, with an extensive collection of books from various parts of the world. He was also known for being friendly, kind and caring about others. However, it was around the time he was born that the family started to run into an unlucky period, from some of the businesses running into trouble, to apparent curses and strange occurrences going on, like the mysterious death of his uncle. The noble family was very superstitious, and they blamed Yashiro for the terrible troubles besetting the family in various ways.

He quickly became shunned and ostracised, as well as generally picked on, something that likewise happened at school, though for different reasons.
There were numerous points when he was bullied by girls, thus helping him develop Gynophobia. Among other things, they were jealous of his family's wealth, and his feminine appearance. He may have tried to stand up to it once, though that just made things worse, and ended up being something he preferred not to talk about. He also gave up trying to get it to stop, so he kept running, instead. This kinda thing basically happened for most of his life.

One of those times even ended up with him left nearly dead in an alleyway. Of course, he ended up close to death a number of other times. The personality that had started off as confident, friendly and generally willing to express his intelligence became darker, and he became more cautious, wary and introverted. He also got torn between going out a lot so he didn't have to spend time with his family, and staying inside their main estate, so he didn't encounter anyone he might be scared of.
Yashiro was constantly being driven to do well to maintain the family's reputation, yet also constantly looked down on, as the apparent cause for some of the family's trouble. They often said how lucky it was that it was his older sister that would inherit the position of head of the family. His older sister, Aika Saruhiko, indoctrinated by his parents, even attempted to kill him, and hurt him, numerous times, out of hatred for the trouble he was apparently causing the family, and generally gave him a rather difficult time, though she also happened to be somethng of a sadist. And for a considerable amount of time, he was even locked inside a dark, small room with no windows; among other places, that included the basement. Obviously, as you'd imagine, it wasn't nice when one of your siblings seemed to have it in for you, and nearly killed you several times. As one might imagine, this sort of character development affected his personality considerably. Some point along the way, he seems to have gotten used to how girls had a dominant situation in his life, and this may have been a factor in making him the way he is.

He had few friends, and often began to stay away from the rest of the family, even his younger sister, who didn't share the opinion of the others. He spent a lot of time on a computer, and playing games, becoming quite knowledgeable with technology, including computer programming- engineering things, as well as building machines and gadgets- sometimes fixing and repairing stuff. He took to it remarkably well, using his considerable intelligence to become fairly adept at such things, as well as the fact that he often kept to himself. He was often contacted by various companies to help develop computer programmes and various other things of that calibre, becoming fairly well known in that regard. Yashiro had a habit of hacking into other people's computers, phones and technological appliances, often using them to keep in the know whilst remaining on his own. He also collected a lot of anime and manga, which he hid from everyone else, watching and reading such things, respectively, initially to pass the time he spent alone. He can also play guitar.

Appearance:
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.