News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Banned for wanting it  XD

Mordred

Banned for saying such a thing with a smile.. making me scratch me head wondering why I'd ban.. but still.. yeah, gotta ban ya!
*See Pillory*

Alucarddalv

Banned for thinking and not just digging into her lovely neck *bites Sybl.*
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Xandria

Banned for not showing restraint and biting the fair lady.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Zaphod

Banned for not letting him do a wedgie with that thong. :P

Xandria

Banned for wanting me to have a wedgie...ouch! :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Belle33

Banned for not enjoying a little pain. hehe

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Xandria

Banned for making me reconsider. hehehe!

Prefect Mos

Banned for Whale Tail being in shadow.

Xandria

Banned for scrutinizing the Whale Tale.

Prefect Mos

Banned for thinking i was complaning about whale tail, only complaining about poor view of it!

Xandria

Banned for complaining! :P

Prefect Mos

Banned for the Half Moon!

Xandria

Banned for having a threesome!

Prefect Mos

banned for not making it a foursome!

Xandria

Banned for such a provocative idea!

Prefect Mos

Banned for teasing!

Xandria

Banned for tempting!

Belle33

Banned for being tempted.

Prefect Mos

Banned for same thing you banned for.

Belle33

Banned for being wrong .... being tempted and tempting are so very different. *pinches*

Mordred

Banned for such a scrumptious dress that simply pull the gaze around and around.. and around. Just a formality.. the back door is open. Just sneak back in. But I will ban again if I catch you! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for banning the temptress in the little black dress.

Mordred

Banned for keeping outta reach.. I'm dying to give that lovely elastic a little snap!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Banned for giving words to the thoughts I've been having about Xandria's thong.