Unusual Attraction

Started by the fox without, July 25, 2009, 11:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

that little dip in a man's hip right above the hip bone...OH MY that gets me everytime
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Le RandomBloke

Hair. :/ (As in on the head, long hair, short hair. Not a woman with a moustache.)

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Autumn52

strong hands that can take control
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Aiden

Ankles, I need girls with a perfect set of ankles, not to bony and not a canckle.

Beguile's Mistress

Hair that lays on the nape of the neck with just a little wave, enticing fingers to toy with it, to comb through it, to smooth it against his skin

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Diablo

Talia

A man than can multi task properly. Not unusual, but diffidently required.

On's & Off's
A&A

jouzinka

Quote from: Laurrel on November 01, 2009, 04:57:05 AM
A man than can multi task properly. Not unusual, but diffidently required.

Good luck finding one, babe. XD
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Doomsday

I used to multitask excellently. Now I can't even listen to music and roleplay because it just throws me off.

jamiehavingfun

Perhaps this is cheating, but I am usually not attracted or unattracted to someone until I have seen them move. They don't have to move in a given way, although it usually helps if they move in a way that fits their body. This has led to some very surprising results, where I have found the most curious people devastatingly attractive, and yet often a 'graceful' person will leave me cold. Clumsiness can be *so* sexy.

Nico

Broad shoulders. ;D So very...mmmmmmh.
Come right after big hands and a killer smile.

HockeyGod

Teeth - oh god bright white straight teeth.  ;D

Butterflykiss

Forearms.

When a man in a suit folds up the sleeves to his elbows, revealing those long tendons and muscles that move and flex while he types or drives or holds a cup of coffee... I can already imagine those arms going around me, and what the hands attached to those arms will do next...

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Kyoudai

I am a huge fan of a tight, flat tummy. Shirts that show off middrift turn me on more than shirts that show off cleavage. I'm not sure why, but I love the female tummy.

Isengrad

I really do like a nice neck on a woman, theres something about nestling your nose just at the ksin there right after she takes a shower

original artwork by karabiner

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

RedPhoenix

I love noses. I can't explain why, but I love them.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Leala Magnus

Mine are:

The neck - I love kissing, sucking, and nibbling on a nice neck :)
Hipbone- I find that the jutting out and hard sharp lines of a hipbone oh so sexy

MasterMischief

Quote from: jamiehavingfun on November 02, 2009, 01:47:35 PM
Clumsiness can be *so* sexy.

I find Julia Robert's loud, dorky laugh incredibly sexy.

Talia

I find that the way a man can carry on in front of others, can either be a great turn on or off. If he is charming, witty, yet natural about it.
It is and can be extremely attractive.

On's & Off's
A&A

Saerrael

Quote from: Laurrel on November 11, 2009, 10:02:29 PM
I find that the way a man can carry on in front of others, can either be a great turn on or off. If he is charming, witty, yet natural about it.
It is and can be extremely attractive.

Amen to that.

Confidence is huge turn on for me as well.