Vampire rp (cause that sounds so creative, right?)

Started by Quartze, October 09, 2009, 08:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartze

There is a certain creativity aspect to it though, if one only reads further to see what I would be interested in on this subject.

I'm mostly interested in the power play that can be allotted by the idea of a vampire x human rp. Mostly I'm thinking this could be set with a vampire who's spent quite some time looking for a mark...only this mark is special, because she is someone who few will notice if she goes missing. It would be a first step in his plan, as he intends to revolt against the rule of the elders. He is a born vampire, but has theories that a created vampire can be just as powerful if not more so than a natural vampire. What he would do is find a way to convince her to let him turn her...as this is part of his systematic breakdown, to make her ask for it...and from there who knows what can happen. It leaves much room for suggestion.
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

YoungOne

Are you looking for a female or a male? which will you play?
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

Quartze

I suppose either could work and I'd likely play the role of the human or whichever race being turned
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

Raven41174

Nice, I have played many of the vampire roles.  Are you looking for the setting to be current day, or in the past?
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Quartze

I typically go medieval-fantasy but it can be modern

Raven41174

Ok, well let me know if you would like to do some brain storming
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Quartze

Alright, well when we're both on at the same time it'll be a go then on that brainstorming, lol