4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Zaphod

Xandria

Got another kit kat? ;)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Zaphod

One in my mouth.  ;D

Xandria

Maybe just one nibble!

Zaphod

And stop right there? *shocked*

Xandria

I am just beginning. *laughs*

Zaphod

Open your mouth then *offers her the kit kat* ;)

Xandria

*takes a delicate bite*  May I have more? ;)

Captain Maltese

Issit visitation hour yet?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Zaphod

Xandria

Zaphod

Hidden some place near? *looks her over*

Captain Maltese

I never get visits :(

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Xandria

No mail today either.

Anesa

elone

Don't drop your soap.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

derek

Belle33

*smiles wickedly*

My cell likes you.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheLegionary

Coldbloodedjelly or Belle33? Both!

derek

Captain Maltese

We all like..... orifices.

derek

Where are the guards?

Anesa