[Eternium] Recruitment - Be A Dragon, Hunt Supernaturals, Gods & Magic!

Started by Wispyr, November 16, 2015, 04:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

Emjay

Quote from: Wispyr on November 20, 2015, 11:13:00 PM
-Squees- I'm so glad you like it! Welcome aboard!

Thanks! I'm super excited. ;D And I see lots of other awesome people are joining too.

//- I would like to reserve Tuba Büyüküstün to portray my character -\\

Quote from: Rave on November 20, 2015, 11:19:33 PM
Welcome aboard Emjay~

Thank you, Rave :-)
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiyanna

Quote from: Emjay on November 20, 2015, 11:21:31 PM
Thanks! I'm super excited. ;D And I see lots of other awesome people are joining too.

*goggles at face claim name*

Is that an actual person, or just a really intricate low brass instrument?
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

//- I would like to reserve Ekaterina Enokaeva to portray my character -\\
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Emmykins

Quote from: Emjay on November 20, 2015, 11:21:31 PM

Thank you, Rave :-)

Eeeee! Emjay! :)

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 21, 2015, 12:11:20 AM
//- I would like to reserve Ekaterina Enokaeva to portray my character -\\

AND BP? Okay, I'm pretty excites meow. :3 WELCOME!

Amarlo

I have decided that you guys have plenty enough women at this point xD I'll keep my eye on the game for now and I might join down the road sense recruitment never stops. :) Have fun everyone!

Sorry Wispyr <3 Especially for being such pita with all my questions.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Emjay

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 20, 2015, 11:34:40 PM
*goggles at face claim name*

Is that an actual person, or just a really intricate low brass instrument?

Hahaha yeah she's a Turkish actress. They always have some interesting names xD

Quote from: Kokaine on November 20, 2015, 11:40:46 PM
*snickers at Emjay*

:P

Don't make me swat you Koko! <3

Quote from: Emmykins on November 21, 2015, 04:23:13 AM
Eeeee! Emjay! :)

Hye there Emmykins! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.

Quote from: Flower on November 21, 2015, 05:04:17 AM
Muahahaha.

>.>
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

Emjay

Quote from: Flower on November 21, 2015, 07:52:47 AM
I was going to make a dude but now I'm hesitatingsssss.

Quote from: Flower on November 21, 2015, 07:56:02 AM
I was on tumblr annnnd I found an actress I like.  ::)

Oh Flower xD You are so indecisive when it comes to claims. Haven't you already written a portion of the charrie sheet for this guy?
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

Quote from: Flower on November 21, 2015, 07:56:02 AM
I was on tumblr annnnd I found an actress I like.  ::)
Oh. Lol. Well use her! Or... Or... Make two characters!  ::)

Kokaine

How far in advance can you reserve a face claim?

I ask because I intend for Nathalia's sister to be my 2nd character eventually  but I am not sure when exactly she'd be brought in...

//- I would like to reserve Shay Maria to portray my character -\\
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

MiraMirror

Muuuuuh. ;~; I have to wait a bit to do my character today. I'll still probably have enough to post today, but still. ;~; Waiting stinks.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Kokaine

Quote from: Amelita on November 21, 2015, 11:27:41 AM
I... have been seduced by chatter about this game, to check out this game...

>.>

Perhaps a guy with a Derek Theler face?

-plants a flag regardless-

UNF.

My O/Os

Wispyr

Quote from: Kokaine on November 21, 2015, 08:25:00 AM
How far in advance can you reserve a face claim?

//- I would like to reserve Shay Maria to portray my character -\\
Soon as you know you want it. Noted this.

Quote from: Flower on November 21, 2015, 09:03:18 AM
//- I would like to reserve Jenna Coleman to portray my character -\\

//- I would like to reserve Scott Eastwood to portray my character -\\
Noted & noted.

Kokaine

Awesome.

Also, if anyone might be interested in playing an active mentor role and having a novice/apprentice hunter under them me know!

My O/Os

Wispyr

Quote from: Kokaine on November 21, 2015, 03:27:43 PM
Also, if anyone might be interested in playing an active mentor role and having a novice/apprentice hunter under them me know!
I... May take you up on this. I'm working on my new/replacement/second/whoknowswhatthisis character now. And... He may very well have that kind of role available.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Emmykins on November 21, 2015, 04:23:13 AM
AND BP? Okay, I'm pretty excites meow. :3 WELCOME!

EMMY LALALALALOVE! *pouncecuddles*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Kokaine

Quote from: Wispyr on November 21, 2015, 04:35:41 PM
I... May take you up on this. I'm working on my new/replacement/second/whoknowswhatthisis character now. And... He may very well have that kind of role available.

Cool. Just let me know if that turns out to be case. As much as Domino loves her sister them working together in that way would be a disaster, lol. Plus, I'd rather have that interaction with another player's character than simply play with myself :P

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm slowly working my way through the process of designing my character. If anyone wants connections to/history with a magic user/occult expert, let me know. :)

Rave

I'll be looking for a connection or two as-well~ Ideally, if someone would be interested in playing an old friend of sorts that has the ability to call Huntelaar out on his bullshit at occasion, that would be optimal. Men with his personality need someone close to give them a wake up call every now and then from someone they trust ::)

Emmykins

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 21, 2015, 04:43:34 PM

EMMY LALALALALOVE! *pouncecuddles*

-Cudddlessss-

And yes, Emjay, it has been like forever! Forever since I have written with an Ame-butt, too!

Glad you all decided to joins. :)

Quote from: Rave on November 21, 2015, 06:42:40 PM
I'll be looking for a connection or two as-well~ Ideally, if someone would be interested in playing an old friend of sorts that has the ability to call Huntelaar out on his bullshit at occasion, that would be optimal. Men with his personality need someone close to give them a wake up call every now and then from someone they trust ::)

My guy is sort of a reclusive homebody and all, but if your d00d hangs out at The Roost a lot, it's inevitable they would've atleast met and such, without considering any like past jobs or other connectiony-things.

I'm trying not to have connections to like everyone, but, the character I designed is basically a stationary object in terms of where he hangs so, yanno.... if it fits and anyone is interested, my PM box is a click away! :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Emmykins on November 21, 2015, 08:03:56 PM

-Cudddlessss-

And yes, Emjay, it has been like forever! Forever since I have written with an Ame-butt, too!

Glad you all decided to joins. :)

My guy is sort of a reclusive homebody and all, but if your d00d hangs out at The Roost a lot, it's inevitable they would've atleast met and such, without considering any like past jobs or other connectiony-things.

I'm trying not to have connections to like everyone, but, the character I designed is basically a stationary object in terms of where he hangs so, yanno.... if it fits and anyone is interested, my PM box is a click away! :)

We need our lovelies to know one another. :D I'm setting my girl up to be an occult expert and potential "boom" that people hope they never need in the field because she's uh... extremely pragmatic. She's totally willing to make sacrifices for the greater good. Captain America she is not. She probably spends a lot of time either at the Roost or traveling doing research and stuff.

Emmykins

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 21, 2015, 08:15:35 PM
We need our lovelies to know one another. :D I'm setting my girl up to be an occult expert and potential "boom" that people hope they never need in the field because she's uh... extremely pragmatic. She's totally willing to make sacrifices for the greater good. Captain America she is not. She probably spends a lot of time either at the Roost or traveling doing research and stuff.

Lols! xD Okays. Well, once you get some history things goin', let me know on here or YIM? Or if you just wanna plan stuff. :3

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Emmykins on November 21, 2015, 09:34:27 PM
Lols! xD Okays. Well, once you get some history things goin', let me know on here or YIM? Or if you just wanna plan stuff. :3

But you're not on YIM :(