Well, let's give this a shot (VAN More or less)

Started by Terian, July 21, 2009, 10:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terian

Okie dokie, I've been lurking around for a while, trying to find an idea that I'd have some interest in puttering around with, and I haven't been having a whole lot of luck--to that end, I figured I'll toss in a few ideas here and there, and see if anyone's willing to take a shot at it.  I'm not too fussy at who's at the opposite end of the character, though I would prefer any relevant 'Partner' character to be a female one.  Additionally, while I'm glad to do any relevant worldbuilding and setting design, once the plot gets going, I hope my opposite number will be willing to help drive things along, as opposed to being lead along.

At any rate, I have a few character blurbs I'd like to put forward--we'll see if anyone's interested in taking them up.

The Dark Lord of Indarian
By  most people's reckoning, Indarian is one of the more botched up lands in an overly large fantasy world.  Almost preternaturally skewed towards the order of Light, it has ultimately evolved into a totaltarian state, run by the decree of it's Emperor--who by the most traditional definitions of the world, is correct and good by virtue of being associated with the 'Light'.  Of course, people being the freedom-loving sorts they are, numerous rebellions have wound up occuring throughout history--but are quickly put down.  This time around though--something is different.  Steeped in the magics of the Forgotten Shadow, Lord Novis has declared himself, and is raising an army to overthrow the corrupt ruler and his forces.

Intended role for partner:  Serving the role of a young woman, bearing a hidden potential--who gradually rises in the estimation of things to become Lord Novis' greatest champion.  Actual details are negotiable beyond that.

Other Genres I would play with:
Sci-Fi
Supers
Other Fantasy Settings