News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Moulin Rouge Interest Check

Started by Janeilbennett, July 10, 2012, 01:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeilbennett

I've pitched this idea a long time ago, but have not had anybody commit and follow through once planning starts with the RP. I've always wanted to do a scenario based on the first part of Moulin Rouge, when the show owner has all his cancan dancers dance and then give pleasure to various guests. I wanted to do a scenario of a young man who happens to become to target of love and affection of two cancan dancers during this rowdy romp-around. Public humiliation and sex will be involved for sure. If you're not comfortable playing a female character initiating things or taking a bit of charge this probably will not work out for you.

I ask one thing. PLEASE follow through when you write me asking to do this game. It is very discouraging and bad manners to not write back or lose interest without saying anything up on getting me to set everything up then you vanish. Show common courtesy. Yes this may be a irresistible juicy idea, but please stick to your guns and play it out, not say yes, squeal in glee then vanish. It's not cool.

Here's pictures and a video to help give you an idea of what I'm aiming and looking for. If you are uncomfortable with following a canon setting we can do a spinoff with a similar situation, but what it boils down to is two cancan girls having their way with a guy.

So to reiterate again, I am looking for two female partners to play the cancan girls. This story will be done over forums. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Video (First 3 Minutes)
Moulin Rouge (Diamond Dogs Scene)
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier

Cami

Here comes my squealing, but I promise I'll follow through. I fucking love Moulin Rouge. If you'll have me, I'd love to participate.  Okay, fangirldom done. Can I please join? I'll grovel...

azzmeister89

I would be happy to join if we could have it multiple different scenes involving a large variaty of characters