Matrons of Evil (Recruitment,Pathfinder)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, November 23, 2017, 06:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

towerhouse

So I was thinking a Kitsune Wilder. Kitsune for the alter self at will and Wilder for Attraction.

Are either allowed?
-TH

On/Offs

Yukina

I will be withdrawing my interest unfortunately.

clonkertink

Character sheet is up. Never rolled monk before, so if anyone has any pointers on the build, I'd be happy for some input. Also happy to entertain a bonded follower of either gender pending GM approval. Edit: Bonded follower roll may be filled.

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

Hexed

So questions!

Changeling race permitted?

And thinking of going tatterdemalion Witch. Possibly with cartomancer archetype as well.

however tatterdemalion is in horror adventures book and while up on archive of netherytis isn't up on srd. Would it be permitted?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Snake on November 23, 2017, 03:29:38 PM
or plate armor with glamered enchant? :3

Can work as well :).

Quote from: Ershin on November 23, 2017, 03:51:00 PM
In the previous thread I made a post about wanting to play a somewhat broken cultist (synthesist summoner) who channels the soul of a fallen  paladin - Would this be okay or would you prefer the character not be made? I'm aware quite a lot of DMs generally dislike the synthesist and ban them outright so I thought it best to ask before I start building.

I allow synthesist summoner, so long the said broken cultist was formerly one the five Lakevale girls who made the original pact background wise (becoming cultist after pact was made and power given to her) then it can work. As do note former crusader was village mayor (could had been male or female, I can adjust the background accordingly).

Quote from: Angie on November 23, 2017, 03:55:35 PM
So here's a question-are we starting in a sort of village, or are we rebuilding one, or are we kind of adventuring around? It'll help inform my mundane gear purchases.

You start the story on the ruined village of Lakevale (ruins what's left after ten years, nobody has come to live there thanks superstition).

Quote from: clonkertink on November 23, 2017, 04:25:01 PM
Ooh, fantsatic. I've been wanting to play a Hamatulatsu Master Monk for a while. Would there, perchance, be a monastery of the Infernal somewhere in this setting?

All the girls who made pact were most part of the ten years living in Hell (literally) so there is monastery in Hell. Also if going be pet, then any planar cities or prime worlds dominated by Asmodeus church can work as background.

Quote from: Angie on November 23, 2017, 04:34:11 PM
You know, I know that the 'slaves' are supposed to be male, but if our matron slots are filled I wouldn't mind taking your girl as my own personal pet. Faye's going to be bi, all the better to spread lust with, and we could even cooperate and come up with a backstory where Faye gave you the freedom to indulge your dark powers...

I can allow either gender slaves for matrons, up to matrons to decide what pets they get :).

Quote from: towerhouse on November 23, 2017, 04:38:21 PM
So I was thinking a Kitsune Wilder. Kitsune for the alter self at will and Wilder for Attraction.

Are either allowed?

Yes to both.

Quote from: Hexed on November 23, 2017, 08:47:59 PM
So questions!

Changeling race permitted?

And thinking of going tatterdemalion Witch. Possibly with cartomancer archetype as well.

however tatterdemalion is in horror adventures book and while up on archive of netherytis isn't up on srd. Would it be permitted?

Yes to both race and class.

clonkertink

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 23, 2017, 10:49:22 PM
All the girls who made pact were most part of the ten years living in Hell (literally) so there is monastery in Hell.

Hells yes. Learning kung-fu from Erinyes and Hamatulas? Yes please.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: TFcommando on November 23, 2017, 04:05:06 PM
Never a shortage of players, but I’ll plant a flag of hope.  A sorceress, either devil-blooded and Charm Person heavy or elemental fire bloodline, which could be read as a flame devil.  An inverse take on Frozen perhaps... supressing powers that were evil and felt good, until she lost every reason to hide them and be normal.  Also thinking of a thick/plump/busty look... which would fit into Gluttony, and the Hedonism drawback.  “I can say no to anything except temptation.”

Okay with the concept :). Just do take note that you through brand have indeed big scary maw (think of Mileena from Mortal Kombat), however despite I found extra thick/plumpy versions quite few Mortal Kombat chars but none about Mileena though.

pdragon

I'm going to have to withdraw interest as well. I don't really have room for a game this big in my schedule, and there seems to be a surplus of people who could better take advantage of a spot.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Angie

Still working on the sheet, just wanted to fill this out before I forgot it.

Name: Faye Zanarius
Age/Gender/Race: 86/Female/Tiefling
Class/Level: Cleric 5
Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum): Incredibly seductive, she'll try to seduce you even without gaining anything from it, that's just how she is. Despite Asmodeus being a tyrant and enslaver, she believes that people should be free to choose and corruption and sin are greater when people choose to fall to it. Among her allies, her smiles are genuine, though among others, they always hide a lie. She loves to inflict pain, for she is both a sadist and her magical healing spells send a rush of pleasure through her. And, as you might expect for one branded with lust, she loves to fuck. This proves her weakness-play her seduction game, and you just might get to one up her. Fuck her well enough, she might not care to take vengeance...
Sin you're associated/branded with: Lust (duh)
Your Pet/Mistress: (Open!)
PC's casual Ons: Chocolate, jewelry, precious gems in general, fine clothing (why yes, she does 'lust' for the finer things in life)
PC's casual Offs: Cauliflower (a minor allergy to it), exceptional amounts of dust (will forgive it if exploring ancient ruins), overcooked food (hates it more then raw because you can't tell til you eat it!)
PC's sexual Ons: Whips, chains, sadism, masochistic partners, threat of harm, tight leather...uh...um...it would be faster to list the offs.
PC's sexual Offs: Actual death, excrement of all kinds. Everything else is up for discussion.
Background (2-4 paragraphs minimum/max, include details about life in village of Lakevale and description on your part of the events what happened to you): Faye was once a woman named Sarah, who was once a performing 'alchemist' in a traveling performers group. She would make things explode, and create smoke and cool effects for the viewing audience. She retired to Lakeview when she was in her 40s and used her alchemical knowledge to heal the sick and wounded. She was content to live out her life...

Then the inquisition came. Her alchemical skills were decried as witchcraft, and her shop was one of the first burned. She was in it, and was burned horribly by the time she managed to escape. In her rage, she was happy to declare her allegiance to the Prince of Devils. Some thought she would be branded with Wrath for the sheer rage she showed, but Asmodeus saw other things in her, and she was given to devils of lust and pleasure.

For the first year, she was sealed inside a strange fleshy pod, full of tentacles, and fed by those same tentacles a mixture of devil's blood and the sexual fluids of the devils that trained her. Slowly, this changed her body from an old, tired human to a tiefling beauty in the prime of her life. For the next nine years, she was trained in the ways of worshiping Asmodeus and Belial. By her faith and her lust, she now wields potent miracles. While she has not laid with Asmodeus himself (a tragedy! though Asmodeus notes that his body would destroy hers if she tried without growing stronger), she has laid with his herald, the beautiful Basileus. It was Basileus who gave her the headband she now wears that marks her as Asmodeus's champion of lust.

The strong should rule the weak, and now that Sarah has become Faye Zanarius, a name that Basileus gave to her, she is ready to bring the domination of Asmodeus to the feeble mortals of Brentis...and soon, the world!

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1406967
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Char looks good Angie :). Also so does clonkertink's char as well.

Angie

Zaer, with permission, I would like to create a new drawback, a variant of Power-Hungry called "Lust-Hungry"-I will have a -2 against Charms and Compulsions if the person targeting me promises me either wealth (lust for finer things) or a good fucking (instead of power).

Zaer Darkwail

I allow that variant of power-hungry :). Also as note you could change Belial for Ardad Lili if so desired (I just think she could fit your char quite well).

Angie

I am sure she pays reverence to many archdevils or princes of hell. Ardad might be the one she pays most attention to.

Adding my sheet to the character post.

Zaer Darkwail

Sheet looks good, although where you get longbow profiency?

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 24, 2017, 02:27:52 AM
Sheet looks good, although where you get longbow profiency?

The Bracers of Archery grant proficiency with any bow, they merely have a greater effect if you are already proficient. (Ultimate Equipment Page 271, the greater bracers say they grant proficiency, the lesser bracers say they function exactly the same) It is an incredible cheat, but also means if I don't have my bracers I'll have trouble with my bow.

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, clever. Missed that one, anyways sheet so far approved. Anyways do note holy symbol of Belial is twin faced mask (red/white) with white side smiling and red frowning. Also he is quite playboy and besides that he is passionate inventor (so your alchemist side could still excist in the char however now clouded with lust as well). Also Belial is responsible creating new infernal minions for Hell's service (so he should had personally attended your transformation from mortal to tiefling and sculpted your new lovely appearance with infernal flesh crafting).

Angie

You know, the method of transformation was the one thing I wasn't sure if it was going to go over well, but here we are with the DM loving it  ::) Now I just imagine his tools reshaping her body while she moans the entire time...

EDIT: Also, Ardad Lili's holysymbol is a forked tongue between slightly parted lips, so I have in my mind that the forked tongue is the brand if Zaer doesn't mind. So if you want to be my special lust baby, you're getting one too.

Zaer Darkwail

Also note if wanted, if there is no male candidate for matron who wants pet/slave, I can create NPC for you if need be. Also IC you all have been informed that reason inquisition even came to town first place was because of machinations done by Baron Larsk Birchwood (out of spite towards former crusader mayor who interferred on his carnal fun with one local girls).

Quote from: Angie on November 24, 2017, 02:39:27 AM
You know, the method of transformation was the one thing I wasn't sure if it was going to go over well, but here we are with the DM loving it  ::) Now I just imagine his tools reshaping her body while she moans the entire time...

Do note that I do like tentacle hentai :P. So I can easily imagine the process as there is more than couple tentacle hentais where physical manipulation/transformation is done by flesh pods which are filled with tentacles. I am sure Belial has such method as he creates life (and he himself is constantly shifting and sort creation of Asmodeus who used divine power of creation create archfiend with ultimate malleable form). Overall I imagine original idea for transformation was just return you to prime but process then corrupted your char from wrath to lust (either accidental or purposeful sabotage done by Belial who fell in love with his own creation and eagerly waits changes to perform 'upragde' stages for her).

Angie

Oh the Lust shift was intentional, I wrote it in as intentional. She was never destined for Wrath in the first place, Asmodeus knew she was better off in Lust.

Zaer Darkwail

Aha, ok. So intentional transformation then ;)

clonkertink

I've tweaked Ira's backstory just a bit to account for the monastery actually being in hell and being trained by devils firsthand. She isn't hobnobbing (or nob-gobbling?) with the demi-gods like Faye, but then again Ira's got a Charisma of 7, so that's probably for the best

Windraider

Would like to plant my flag as a male candidate, a rouge Who's sin is Greed, though he would also fit in well because ANYTHING can be stolen, Kisses, Virtue, Innocence, money and jewels, (the family or otherwise types)

Zaer Darkwail

clonkertink: Nice, and perhaps best so that our monk did not get that much involved with demigod like entities :P. With her social graces anyway. But interesting that you took wrath and I designed wrath's power on weapons, yet yours is your fists and so they count suitable for said power. In regards item you could have wrath's on your robes or your agile amulet (in regards offense so your fists ignore hardness on objects already).

Others should think also what sin brand is on items as they can be in magic items or in mundane items like in case of Lust.

Angie: Did you consider on Fiendish Vessel archtype for your cleric? You do not loose much at all for channel which keys on alignment than negative/positive (and harmful for good guys in giving also status effect) and also get you a imp familiar (which can work very well if you go caster/bad touch sort cleric build and can use devil domain's corrupted touch through deliver it through imp).

TFcommando

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 24, 2017, 12:14:10 AM
Okay with the concept :). Just do take note that you through brand have indeed big scary maw (think of Mileena from Mortal Kombat), however despite I found extra thick/plumpy versions quite few Mortal Kombat chars but none about Mileena though.

That is a fun look.  The trick will be doing anything with the power as a sorceress who concentrates on ranged attacks and has Str. as a dump stat.

I’ll be a bit slow in doing the details while I have family visiting too.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay