News:

Main Menu

Empty.

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, November 21, 2009, 11:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Words are vain. They make no difference now. What is done is done, and there is no effort strong enough to erase that mistake. As my friend Paul said once, the troubles seemed so far away yesterday. But now I can't simply get rid of them, and as you say goodbye I still turn to you and say hello. Why?

Now, look at all these lonely people. They were happy once. They had someone at their side, and just like me, they went through the path of mistakes just to find themselves unable to reach their hands for those they love. Maybe it is the destiny of those who can't keep their beloved at their side.

I am sorry. We are sorry. Let's just close this chapter on the book of love. There is no happyness when a heart is bleeding. Your fragile, folded wings are tired of the pure blue sky. You are going down, like you always did, and this time my arms won't be there to receive you. The angel is going to fall, my angel is going to fall.

I am sorry I won't be there, I am sorry I clipped your wings. I am sorry I made you love me, as I am sorry I loved you. But, in the end, we will be all swallowed by the sands of time.

Now, let's celebrate the miracle of your hearts together. Let's throw away what took us apart and keep only what took us together. I wish we could just stop time, but the clocks keep ticking, and that day when we got together becomes less of a day and more of a memory.

Oh, how I long for yesterday.

November 22nd, 2009
Based on the songs in my winamp list

Songs involved:
Yesterday, Hello Goodbye and Eleanor Rigby, by The Beatles
Alonez, by Aqua Timez
Unlimited, by Nanase Aikawa
The 4th Avenue Cafe, by L'arc en Ciel

Comments will be welcome.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A