Ecstasy [Rave's NSFW Plot & Fandom Thread ♡]

Started by Rave, October 14, 2014, 03:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

The first Rule of Rave's thread, do not talk about R--

Wait, no.

The actual rules are!

#1: No one liners. I love you all but uuuugh I hate those :/
#2: No gore. Otherwise I'm open to all suggestions.
#3: Notify me if you're unable to post for more than a week at best.
#4: The more * a plot has, the more I want to RP it. (4 Stars = Craving / 1 Star = Meh)
#5: You should probably check out my O/Os thread first! Just  Click Here!
#6: Please don't post here <3 Just shoot me a PM and we'll take it from there!

Post Frequency: I tend to prefer partners who are active, and can post daily or once within a maximum of a two day period. It's not necessary for a roleplay, but it does help.

That's it. If you have a story in mind that you'd like me to be a part of, just ask! But if not, I have a few of my own.

Edit- Important note: While all summaries will contain the sexual elements of the adult roleplay, I prefer my plots to be a semi-even split, of 60% Plot, 40% Smut. Or perhaps 70% / 30%

Plot Summaries

Ahsoka [MxF]

The Clone Wars are becoming an increasingly dangerous and turmoil set of wars that are raging chaos across the galaxy. The Jedi do whatever they can to keep the peace against increasingly threatening forces, and it is Ahsoka and Anakin that are often in the middle of the most dangerous situations and worst of battles. Constantly, night after night, they are forced to fight together, camp together, take care of each other. The separation from Amidala continuously presents problems for Anakin, who struggles with the loneliness and feeling abandoned by her as she focuses on the Senate. Meanwhile, Ahsoka's growing affections for her master are flourishing from admiration to something far more serious, something she can't control-- and finds herself not wanting to. In a camp on a war-torn planet, where Ahsoka and Anakin wait for reinforcements, they have nothing but time to kill, and tension suddenly grows from threat, to something far more intimate. It is then that Ahsoka's hold breaks, and a relationship far more taboo than either of them signed up for is born from intimacy.

Rave

Long Time Coming *** [ FxM/F] 

She's a well established, gorgeous married woman with all the money to keep her living like royalty among men. Her husband loves her, her children adore her, but she is not satisfied. She can't keep up the facade for long, because she knows that deep inside she is not so perfect. She's harbored a deep and Taboo love for non other than her own sibling, who just happened to move back to the U.S of A and needs a place to stay for a while. Will she give in to her desires? Will they seduce her and start a vicious cycle of sex and love?

OOC Notes:
Actress debatable, will discuss.
Incestual element open to removal in favor of friendship arctype.

Rave

Kryptonians *** [MxF]

There aren't that many people that can go head to head with superman, and most people tremble at the sight of him let alone match him. This presents problems for him, because he has...needs, like everyone else. There is only one woman who can satisfy that need, and that's his Kryptonian cousin, Supergirl. Will she present herself to Kal-el and help satisfy him, or will he have to take her by force and empty his desires into her body?

OOC Notes:
Supergirl could be switched with other female characters.

Rave

The Pride King****  (Furry - Male X Female)

The Savannah's Pridelands have a new king, an ambitious, young Lion who demands respect and authority wherever he treads. Yet he has a lot to prove- especially to the Pride's females who are not yet convinced of the male's prowess, or genetic supremacy. As such, the Lion tasks himself with spreading the gene pool, be it to all the lionesses, or a single one to carry his seed. If all else fails, he is not above sinking his claws in a species entirely other than his own.

Rave

The Rose & The Flame ***[/color] (M/F -  GoT )

Viserys Targaryen has become the Father of Dragons. After defeating Khal Drogo in combat and cutting off his braid, becoming the new Khal of the Dothraki khalasars, he hatches three dragons from eggs gifted to him in his ascension ceremony. With Dragons at his side, an unsullied army, and a Dothraki Horde, he marches upon Westeros to reclaim the Iron Throne for himself. Seeing the Baratheon line fall, and the Lannisters succumb to incest and rumor, Olenna Tyrell seizes an opportunity of marriage between the beautiful Margaery and the conquering king of Westeron, Viserys. A proposition for an arranged marriage is sent, and knowing the Tyrell tactical position and influence upon Westeros can be beneficial, Viserys accepts.

OOC Notes:
This can be a consesual plot, or a dub/con plot. Margaery could be eager to please ad sneak her way to the Throne as she did with Tommen, or Viserys could win her over slowly and forcibly.

Rave

Forbidden Pleasures **** [New!] (M/F - GoT)

Cersei and Jaimie Lannister have been inseparable from birth. Twins from the womb, landed upon this earth to be lovers and nothing else. Yet Robert Baratheon's invasion, the killing of the mad King, and Cersei's betrothal made her a Queen and out of her brother's reach. At least on the surface. Everyone could stop them and ridicule them if they displayed their affections out in the open, but during long nights where Robert has fallen to drunken sleep, or during hunting trips he lingers far too long on, Cersei climbs into Jamie's bed to reclaim him as lover again, and again.

OOC Notes:
Incest themed plot - Could be altered to a time period where Cersei is Queen

Rave

Camp Achikawee [MxF] ****

There is a place, forgotten by humans long ago, deep in the forests of South America that is unlike any other. Deep in the swamps live a different breed of humans, ones that were bestowed an ability beyond human logic and understanding. The people in camp Achickawee have the gift of the wolf, and once every full moon they must leave the safety of the camp and venture out into the populated towns of South America, to find themselves a suitable host to kill, eat...or sedate their needs. It is that time of the year again, where the females of the camp have just entered mating season. Ozias has just gone out hunting to bring something back to sell on the market so he could feed his family, and he knew nothing about the dangers that lay in the forest.

OOC Notes:
Wolfgirl X Male/Female not concrete.
Role reversal may apply: Wolfman X Female

Rave

Adulterated Obsession [Craving!]  **** (MxF)

Jacob is obsessed with his girlfriends mother and she soon becomes obsessed with him. Together they tear the family apart, meeting up for sex more and more often, soiling the family bed, making a mockery of her marriage, perhaps even flaunting their lust in front of the husband. Divorce, threats, nothing keeps them apart. They live for the sex and enjoy the disruption and pain their union inflicts on others. Can do this with a daughters boyfriend, a step son or even an ex boyfriend/husband.

Rave

Surprise! ****  (MxM/Crossdressing) 

( This is a first for me, but I'm quite eager to do it! ) Landon is a booking agent, who specializes in managing idols and models across Asia, and setting them up with their respective venues. He's a handsome man, and enjoys his job as it pays really well and he's always surrounded by beautiful people. On an average day, he gets a call from a new and quickly rising model, who wants to do a show in Singapore. Landon accepts the request, and signs the star up for a runway show to be walked the following week. Everything goes as planned, and the day comes for the model to preform. The only thing is, they're late and the crowd is getting impatient. Landon decides to do something he usually never does, and walks backstage to the green room in order to find the missing star. He opened the door before knocking but freezes in place. He sees them changing, but she's not a girl at all! In fact, its a cross-dresser! A feminine boy, pretending he was something else to crack into the business. Can the Idol manage to calm Landon down before he cancels everything and exposes his secret?

Rave

Domina **** (New!) [F X F/M]

In a Ludus, a house where Gladiators are trained to fight in combat month after month, a Domina rules over all. The servants are hers to toy with at her desire. The Gladiators, beastial men with power and raw energy, are at her finger tips to choose and select from. Her husband is a weak and meek man, unable to satisfy her night after night nor place proper seed within her to carry child. The answer? Use what she has been blessed with. The servants, the Gladiators, all of them make for a proper night of her fantasies fulfilled. She reaps all her rewards, picks a favorite, or chooses all at once. The power is at her finger tips, and all they could do is love and obey with their bodies and their hearts. 

Rave

In The Ludus ***** (New!) [FxM]

A forbidden romance has blossomed between the Domina of a Ludus, and one of her prime Gladiators-- the champion himself. Crixus, Champion of Capua, has been partaking in carnal relationship with the wife of the man who trained him and owned him through slavery. Night after night, she commands his visits to the deepest chambers of her villa, and night after night, he thrusts home within her to fulfill desires unable to be reached without each other. Will they be discovered?

Rave

Parker **** (New) [F X F/M]

Ben Parker is gone, leaving behind a small family of two. Peter; alter ego Spider-Man, and his Aunt May, left widowed far too early under cruel circumstances. Under such tragic events, there is very little that can heal the wounds left behind. Peter blames himself for what happened, and May feels increasingly lonely with every passing day now that her husband is gone. The only way to move forward, is by getting closer and closer together, relying on each other, spending time alone together...

...And before they know it, they become each other's way to feel good again.

Rave

Monthly Bump + Update.

Newly added:

• Parker

Rave

Rave

Rave

Rave

Rave