Pirate Stockholm Syndrome roleplay (M for F)

Started by Lezna, November 03, 2013, 08:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

Looking for someone to roleplay a pirate hostage who will eventually falls in love with my character. This is a pretty standard Stockholm syndrome roleplay where the hostage eventually starts to harbour romantic feelings for her captor.

My character will be the captain of the pirate ship who is well known for being rather respectful to his crew and as a result none of his crew ever think of overthrowing him. Alternatively he is infamous for his treatment of prisoners his men capture on raids usually making them walk the plank into shark infested waters as soon as he’s stolen all of their valuables.

Your character will be the daughter of a high ranking British official who was unluckily living at a port town for the past few days for her father’s job. She would be rather cocky having been born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Because of her constant treatment as a princess by her family and servants she’s grown a personality to match it.

(I should note that we can adjust this to be a different setting and time period so long as the basic Stockholm syndrome idea is kept)
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)