Interest Check: X-men themed RP?

Started by Wolfy, October 30, 2010, 06:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuna0417

Canon wise, It's either Scott/Emma or Scott/Jean who run the school and then Scott/Storm as team leaders for X-men and various other teachers/school staff than being said, I'm planning on playing Sally Blevins (New Mutants, X-factor, SHIELD), Karma (Teacher at the School), or Lady Mastermind/Regan Wyngarde (just to add to the morally bankrupt psionic stable of characters).

Ashes

Sorry to do this but I'm going to have to pull out, gotten busy and spreading myself too wide here so need to cut back on something a little.

Wolfy

We'll just say Emma is running it...unless someone wants to try and romance Xavier. :P

yasarra

Well, I'm still  here.  PM me when you're ready to get this thing off the ground and running.  ;D

KnowThySire

I'm still in it too. Just waiting for something solid to form so that I know we're definitely doing something before I make my profile.
There can only be one king.

elfguy

Well I'm not up on the series, only watched the movies, but I played Champions Online this weekend if that counts? ;)

Anyways I would create an original char for this one.
----

yasarra

http://www.comicvine.com/

For those of us not up to date on the comics.  As I said, I stopped reading them around AoA, myself.

yuna0417

So, what is going on with this?  It dead?  Roll-call people.

yasarra

Major Major

Pockets

I'm around and kicking, just gonna be slow to do much of anything for about two weeks.
08/02 - New A/A Update

yuna0417

I'm willing to take this over and take charge on at least getting to a starting point.  I'm willing to work with people, but I do have a few rules of my own. 

I have experience running Marvel themes on a Telnet based RP.  Is people are willing or wanting, let me know.  I'll handle the OOC stuff, but would like someone to start this off when we get to a point.  I'll take PM's and IM's.

CurvyKitten

I've been here, just figured it was never going to happen. I'm willing to help get this thing off the ground if you want.

yuna0417

Sounds good CK.  So I guess i'll be posting Character templates soon.  I want these PM'ed to me, ok?

CurvyKitten

I already had mine posted...do you want me to re-post rogue?

yuna0417

mindlessmenage

I would be very interested in joining this, I love X-men themed RPs! Are you still accepting people?
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

yuna0417

Ok, so cut-off for the Marvel storyline will be Pre-M-day/Decimation, so all characters should be around this time in history/powers.

Also, no children of canon characters.  Sorry, I just don't like it.  It's a Mary Sue/Gary Stu move to me and I just don't like it.

Emma Frost and Scott Summers run the school.

If there are more questions post them here or PM me.  I will get to them as soon as possible.

CurvyKitten

Sounds good to me, and again you need help just ask I would love to help actualy get this thing off the ground.