DC Comic/Super Hero RolePlay?

Started by Kitten667, November 30, 2011, 05:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitten667

I'm in the mood for a good Superhero Roleplay based off of some of the DC Comics. Mostly Teen Titans but some other superhero's would be cool to. I'm looking for a Romance//Adventure Roleplay and I have a few plots up in my brain, I always do, but I am willing to compromise a few things. I would prefer M/F with me playing the female but I also play male and I usually play a male and female. Normally I might do a F/F to but for this one I would like a M/F. Please join? :)
Ohh...Shiny...

Wajin

This sounds like fun, being a big DC fan I think I could do quite well... And just so we're clear... what titans team are we talking about? I mean... there's kinda a lot of them...
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Kitten667

Yeah I know sorry, I should have made myself clear. The newest one, Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Cyborg. Maybe the older ones but I prefer the newest one.
Ohh...Shiny...

Wajin

just making one thing clear, the newest one is comprised of: Red Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, wonder girl, Solstice, Bunker and Skitter. But i get your point
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Kitten667

True, I forgot about that one. Young Justice, haven't watched so I don't really know anything about it.
Ohh...Shiny...

Wajin

More like comic book teen titans :D As I said I'm a geek

Kitten667

Lol okay :) So do you have any plot ideas?
Ohh...Shiny...

Wajin

Well that really depends on who you're planning on playing, because I for one would love to play either robin as he is in the animated show, or as either Nighthawk or Red Robin

Kitten667

Puuuurrrrrrfect because I always play Starfire ^^
Ohh...Shiny...

Wajin

Well, you pick with incarnation you want, I personally thinks Red Robin is the coolest

Kitten667

I know the least about Red Robin so I actually think I'll pick him ^^ I tend to use my own version of Starfire, shes a lot less innocent then The Cartoon one and mor feisty like the comic one. Shall we Roleplay over PM or the boards? Oh and any plots?
Ohh...Shiny...

Wajin

Hmm plotwise.. that really depends on what you want to do with it, whether you want us to fight baddies, or just to day to day stuff.

Kitten667

Hmm...Day to Day stuff with fighting bad guys in between...
Ohh...Shiny...

Wajin

Kk, we could also if you're up for it do it over IM, by otherwise I'm up for whatever you think is best, it's your idea

Kitten667

I guess I prefer PM :)

I'll PM you in a minute. I'm going to say they aren't dating yet.
Ohh...Shiny...

eavatar

Are there any room for a new player? Like I can play Wonder Girl (Cassie, both versions) or Superboy (both versions either)

rachelongaku

Under that note I'll throw my hat in if anyone's looking for a DC comic RP. I usually play Raven or Ravager (Rose Wilson). Though I can play Beast Boy as well. Btw, I prefer comic book to the TV show.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

eavatar

We could could continue from the point where DC dropped before DCnU. Tim is the team leader, Cassie and Rose are teamates and we could "Flashpoint" Kory...