Finishing School for Unruly Young Ladies [EX] - Interest Check

Started by lacuna, May 29, 2009, 12:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacuna

Disclaimer :: I had originally posted this in solos, but I think the idea is complex enough to have multiple people involved very easily. I'd still like to keep it small however, maybe a max of 6 players because I think above that sometimes it's easy to lose quality of posts along the way... but if there is more interest, we could arrange something where we expanded it a bit. I would request that if someone is interested and could possibly help me GM it I'd greatly appreciate that. I'm a little newbie who hasn't GMed before...

Basics:

I envision that my character (Claudia Snitches) would be a young girl who has become more and more bratty lately. Her behavior has become whorish and unruly, a steady decline since she through the age of fifteen. She has taken to drinking, drugs, and sex constantly with no apprehension. She is slowly becoming more and more disrespectful towards parents and teachers at her school. Her parents getting worried about her more and more and have decided that some sort of disciplinary action must be taken, an intervention, if you will, must be taken. On her sixteenth birthday, boarding school is the  final decision arrived at by parents.

Cut to a very small elite private boarding school run by a women bent on teaching other women their place in society and how to successfully rise above others expectations. A secret concealed over three generations, the school runs a curriculum, based very little on academia and very heavily on sex both submission and then dominance. After all if as the Head Mistress says, "If a person can control their innermost sexual desires, there is little they can't control."

Details about School:

The boarding school they choose is hardly an average school. Three generations of women in Claudia's family have attended Ms. Baudelaire's Finishing School for Unruly Young Ladies. The school has for ages taught the rules of obedience, discipline, respect, pride, and generosity... however their curriculum and methods are very unorthodox if you will.  Father and Mother (though mother attended herself at one point) are both very reluctant about sending their daughter there. The school is acclaimed by most who went there and highly recommended as turning out excellent women the likes of which generally excel in their college classes and domineer their chosen professions, however despite the prestige there are some very interesting facts about the school that are well hidden.
              The finishing school firstly is located on a small island off the coast of New England. US Law doesn't permit the activity that goes on in this school, but they operate there seperate from the country and still discreetly. The girls who are placed in the school are only those whose parents have referrals or have been invited exclusively after an interview with the headmistress herself but not much is known about the school or anything at all by the general public.
             The finishing school is not extremely concerned with scholastic education. Ms. Baudelaire would say that any monkey with a pair of reading glasses can learn to be a literate. The real goal of the school is to teach women the character and behavior that is needed to live their lives successfully. They strive for their women to turn out proud, confident, and domineering and they get them to this through the most difficult of traits their sexuality. As Ms. Baudelaire says, "If a girl can truly learn to properly control her self and others sexually... there is little she can't control." There are of course some writing and reading courses, but everything is primarily a sexually driven curriculum, an on going never ending behavior changing regiment.
             The school works in a sense like this. Parents apply for their children to be accepted a month before the child is about to turn sixteen. Applicants are admitted when they are sixteen years of age and there are regimented cycles the woman must go through. Each regiment is six months long and there are four set regiments. In order to complete the finishing school the girl must continue through all four regiments. At the end of each regiment the girls are required to take an end of regiment examination, if they pass they are graduated from the school. Since each girl starts at a different time depending on their birthday however, it is rare that one girl is in the same stage as another girl at the same time, thus students, with some exception have very little communication with one another.
              The first regiment is Obedience and Submission. In this regiment the first part of their training the girls are taken into the school and taught that they need to surrender themselves. In this stage the girls are stripped of their freedoms and learn to submit to others. They are confined to rooms, forced to do what others ask of them, and taught the basic tasks of pleasing the headmistress and her two training disciples. Girls in this regiment are known as Subs.
             The second regiment is Obedience and Depravity. In this regiment the girls are made to be come desperate, they are taught that they are worthless and that they must obey others... the idea is to bring them down to their darkest selves. The girls have no will anymore, they are no longer forced but must voluntarily comply with the demands of the current Dom. In this stage often the older girls who are learning domineering become a part of the training, as do the girl's family, as well as outside Doms to make sure each girl is fully willing to give anything that is asked of her at a moment's whim. During this stage the girls are known as  Dolls.
            The third regiment would be Truth and Discipline. In this regiment the girls are required to explore their sexual desires. They are subjected to six months of chastity during which they must read cover to cover a diverse collection of erotic novels, and divulge their most secret desires and obsessions to the others, watch others perform their most fantasized dreams while they cannot so much as touch themselves, a true act of discipline. During this stage the girls are known as Desperates.
            The final regiment would be Truth and Dominance, during this time the girl take what they have learned about themselves and their desires and are permitted to perform them onto others. My idea for this would be that they learn through domineering the other students and sometimes their teachers. They are taught how to get others to bend to their will and the final test of the school is to do exactly that to one of the students in the depravity section. The girls in the final regiment are refered to as Misstresses.
            This process as you can see would take a lot of time and devotion to the girls. The school is a small strictly regimented place and they an annual graduating class of 2 student maximum. Meaning that the school is generally very limited and only has 6 - 8 students at a time.  The facilities are rich enough thanks to Ms. Baudelaire's personal investment in the school as well as the generation donations from alumna who would like to have a hand in the training process as well. As I said before students are kept isolated and would not see others on a regular basis except in certain situations.

Roles:

Ms. Baudelaire

She would be the strict and wealthy headmistress of academy. All submit to her will.
2 Teachers (one male, one female preferrably but two male or two female is fine as well...)
Submit to Ms. Baudelaire's request. Assist heavily in student instruction as well.
Elder Student:
Who would be in her last year, permitted to help in instruction of younger students but still submitting to teachers and of course the headmistress.
Younger Student:
Would be slightly ahead of Claudia in the process and sometimes the two may have class together.

Hopefully looking for people who are quite detailed and like the longer side of roleplay.
If interested please list a post saying what position you'd like to play...
If you're interested in helping me GM .. please PM me! :D

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

Aiden

I am posting my interest in this game, signing up for one of the male teachers! Those first three regiments sound like fun, but the last one sounds like a blast. 

lacuna

Your heart is my pinata

Haibane

Yup! I love academy/strict school games.

I can play a domme if you need one and headmistresses are always fun...

EDIT: Oh, and Aiden and I get along quite well... I think we'd make a good team.

I might even be able to find another girl or two for you as well. ;)

lacuna

Yay! Exciting, so, so far one male teacher and the headmistress have interest :)
If we get a couple more people I"ll begin making more detailed arrangements

Your heart is my pinata

Haibane

Thank you. I hope Aiden is still interested. Have you PM'd him to check? It was over a month ago when he volunteered.

I might, might have more players for you. A female to play the younger student and maybe even a male to play a second teacher. Seeing as the students are all female I think we need both teachers to be males, so that with the elder student we have 2 women and 2 men in authority. Does that still fit your original plan?

I've run several group games although I do tend to be a more assertive GM. I know some GMs are laid back and let the game run at it's own pace but my style is to gee everyone along more. If that isn't to your taste I'll let you run it at your own pace.

I was a little puzzled at the choice of location. An island that far north would be in quite a cool and maybe wet climate. I'm a big fan of sun, sea, sand and sex and love these sorts of roleplays set out of doors. Maybe the school could be further south? A private island in the Florida Keys perhaps, or maybe well away from US authority in the Bahamas or Caribbean? Then again it could be within US waters but interference is kept at a distance by backhander payments.

Greg MD

I have interest in being a teacher as well. I could play a female teacher (have eperience playing female roles). Would that be alright?

Aiden

Still around and interested, if you have a high demand for the Dom (male) teacher I can step aside.

lacuna

I'm really fine with any gender teachers, I put one male and one woman since it is a female school, I figured it was more fitting that they should hire less male teachers.

As far as the location, I liked the idea of it set up north specifically because of the cold. Perhaps I'm just cruel but I like the idea of the spring and summer being nice enough to go outside regularly and the winter being cold enough... to well... just go out side when need be. My original thought was to have it in an island on the Caribbean but I eyed against that for a few major reasons being::
1. I'd think that having that much sun and beaches around might give a less strict atmosphere, or at least so it may seem.
2. I figured as far as things go, I like the more traditional architecture that is generally found in the north east area. I suppose we could move the building to the beach... but to me it seems extremely out of place, it could just be me though.
If you'd like we can take a vote and if more players prefer it at a more Caribbean local then we can move it. I personally still would stick with the Northeast area if given my preference.

I'd still love your help running the game Haibane. I don't mind you being a strict GM, I like that the game would be pushed along, but I still would like to help with some of the planning stages if that's quite alright.

Your heart is my pinata

lacuna

So I suppose that would give us two teachers, a headmistress, and my character. I think perhaps if we have one more student that would be enough to get going.

Your heart is my pinata

Haibane

Yes, that's fine, if you've a good logic for it being in a colder climate then no problem. And yes, old stone or brick colonial style is good. I have some ideas about the island I'd like to share with you if I play in the game.

Speaking of which...

I do need to say at this stage that I don't play in games where people are cross-gender playing. I just don't enjoy it, call me odd, but it's the way I'm wired. If Greg MD wants to play a female I will step aside. It's your call on that lacuna.

lacuna

I'll pm him and see he'd be willing to play a male teacher. Then hopefully if we got another elder student we'd have a 2:2 domme/dom ratio. As
I said before I'm fine with either male or female teachers. Would that be a reasonable compromise?

If he doesn't want to, I'll ask him to step aside since I really do like a lot of your ideas regarding the roleplay and I think you could bring a lot to the table so to speak. :)

Your heart is my pinata

Haibane

He may really want to play female but I do think 2 male teachers is good. Two guys both taking a bound reluctant young student at once is always nice to read about :D

The other female player I thought might make a good student only plays F/F so that's a no-no. I'm still looking. You want one more girl in her first term yes? To share classes with your girl, plus a second older student who will play a switch role?

My headmistress will have an NPC maid, a Japanese girl. I hope that's OK? Or did you think the students could be given various servant duties as part of their education?

lacuna

I was expecting their to be various servants around the house, so having an npc maid would not be a problem at all.

I thought two other students might be good, but if we get only one, that's fine as well. :)

Your heart is my pinata

Haibane

They could join later. The opening scene will be your girls introduction to school life so the other students, whether real or NPC, won't be needed for a while. We can deal with your girl alone until new players join.

We could even start now with you, me and Aiden, after Greg has decided what he wishes to do.

At this stage of group-game planning when we begin to discuss technicalities I usually set up an OOC Discussion thread just so that the public boards are not cluttered up with irrelevant game details. I'm not seeing anything extreme rated here unless you want bestiality to be included - which I don't mind at all (grin) otherwise I think the Non-Con Human Freeform Small Groups section is where this should go. But if you had plans for the students to be raped by animals as part of their experience here then Extreme Small Groups it needs to be.

If you want to talk to me by PM, by all means do so, I'd love to talk about game planning with you.

Greg MD

Ah, sorry about that Haibane, I will most certainly play a second male teacher  :D. I only jumped aboard as a female because that is what seemed to be needed. I do however have to warn that I'm less talented as a dom male than a domme female. I normally prefer to play sub when I'm a guy character. However I will still give you my best.  ;)

Haibane

*superbig hugs*

Thank you!

Isn't it funny how our brains affect our role-plays? I can be a domme over women but with men I prefer to submit. Odd.

lacuna

Mmm. :) I'd love to have beasteality included...
I'll set up an OOC thread so we can all discuss further.

Your heart is my pinata

lacuna

Your heart is my pinata

lacuna

Still looking for two female students...
Preferrably one would be a sub student and one would be more of a switch. :)
but I suppose we're not incredibly picky...

Your heart is my pinata

Wolfreya

Wel I am intrested to play as another female studnet,just pm me  if you still need one ^^

Foxy

I would be interested in doing a female student.  I can do a sub or whatever.  Just PM me.

Haibane

We're seeking one more female to play a 16 year old female student. Be warned, your character has been used slightly as an NPC already and you'll be going immediately into the deep end of the action from your first post probably.

No innocent being broken-in type play, no ramping up to the action. I mention this because this aspect has already put one prospective player off.

Players must enjoy playing switch characters or possibly submissives and must enjoy F/F as well as M/F scenes.

The two male doms in the game are being played by Aiden and Ramster - so who could ask for more? ;)

Characters must most realistically be American or Canadian (the game is set on an island off the shore of New England).

You can PM me or post your interest in the OOC thread.

To get an idea of the style of posting you can view the Game thread.

Haibane

The above position of a subby female has been filled however a player has left the game and we need to fill her role so we are seeking a female to play a 17 year old female student. Your character has been played in the game already, you're taking over the character from another player.

Again, no innocent being broken-in type play, no ramping up to the action.

This character is much more switchy and her domme side is very important so we are looking mostly for a domme who will submit at times. She'll be in charge of a small dormitory where there are two other girls, and she'll interact with three teachers, one female, two male.

Players must enjoy playing F/F as well as M/F scenes, and of course combinations of those up to seven...

Again, characters must most realistically be American or Canadian (the game is set on an island off the shore of New England) although European will also be good.

You can PM me or post your interest in the OOC thread.

To get an idea of the style of posting you can view the Game thread.

Thanks.

Kate

i would love to join if there spots free (just pm me if you think i am suitable)