The Pit [EX] futanari brothel & slavery! Recruiting M/F patrons, Futa servants

Started by Karma, March 27, 2016, 02:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Yukina

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

TheMorningstarOption

O/O

Mora

Name: Mora Crause
Role: patron
Orientation: pansexual
Personality: Michael is very outspoken and charismatic, though he is very polite to anyone he deems worthy. He doesn't quite get the slave phenomenon, and knows that any slaves are people too, and deserve a reasonable amount of respect, so long as they do everything they are told.
Background: Mora was born the heir to an outstanding, monopolizing company. His family owns hospitals, grocery stores, law firms, and several other businesses. All Mora has to do is sit in a boardroom once a week and the money keeps flowing to him. Though he had the money to buy whatever or whoever he desired, the women in his everyday life bored him. He found out about The Pit through a work partner of his, and decided he needed to check it out.
Notes: Prefers the gray cells unless he's in a bad mood and needs to blow off some steam.

We are at three official submissions for servants and patrons. One more of each and I'll start opening up the game.

King Serperior

Name:  Jay Cross
Role:  Patron
Orientation: Feminine, Exhibitionist Male Switch
Personality:  A rather caring individual, Jay is not a sadist by any means.  He even grows faint at the sight of blood (doesn't faint completely though).  He generally tries to be kind to others, but he does occasionally go overboard and becomes a little selfish.  However hard he may treat others (or be treated) in the moment, he usually asks for forgiveness or forgives someone who did anything to him.
Background:  Jay comes from a rather rich family who owns a very private island resort in the Caribbean.  The island is a nudist, hedonistic resort that is often booked for months in advance and only by those who can afford the luxury.  He first set foot on the island at the age of 17 (since his parents refuse anyone under that age and they always looked into everyone's information very carefully so that none younger can ever sneak by) and came to enjoy the life of it, even losing his virginity there.  Less than a year later, he lost his transexual and male virginity as well.  By the time he was twenty, he officially joined his parents in helping with the island, though he never actually took up a staff role.  After a few more years, he learned of a place called the Pit and, while horrified at the thought of the things that happen there, he decided to at least try going there.  The Pit was much more extreme than his parent's resort, but they held similar basic principles.
Notes: Will only use the Grey Cells since he isn't fond of blood, but can go down to the lower cells for rougher and more extreme things so long as blood and needles aren't involved;  Other than that, he is open to really anything, being a top or bottom to anyone;  Fenrella Ardatis likely knows his parents since it is likely she may have even visited the island under the agreement that she not take anyone from the island to her Pit and vice-versa if anyone of their family visits her Pit;  Jay is completely shaved smooth from the neck down and has average male equipment, if just a tad wider than normal.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Angie

Name: Choko Hideki
Role: Patron
Orientation: Gay
Personality: She's a completely different person inside the Pit, and since the Pit is all that matters...here in the Pit, she feels like she can 'let her hair down' so to speak, allowing her to relax and indulge in the hedonistic pursuits that she cannot indulge in anywhere else. She has the secret desire to abandon her high pressure corporate life and fully dive into true hedonism, but alas, she cannot. She is less interested in domination and the sexual slavery of the Pit, and more interested in the fact that absolutely no one will say a goddamn thing about her and her 'pursuits' while here.
Background: Her father took the reins of Japan's most important business: Shipping. Imports and exports are the most important thing for an island nation, and while the Hideki bloodline may not have been the most prominent of corporate powers, they were certainly recognized as a family you didn't want to piss off if you planned to stay in business. They were the power behind the throne. More then anyone else, Japan's exports went through Hideki shipping.

Choko wasn't the first born, she was second behind her brother Jun. Their father wanted to groom Jun for a future running Hideki shipping, but Jun proved a spineless man not cut out for the brutality of the business meeting. Choko did. Jun was given a small project by his father when he came out of high school, a little taste of the business-a small deal, barely a few thousand all told, but a little taste of the decisions he would have to make later in life. Or so their father thought-Choko butted in and told Jun to tell the company offering the deal to go right back to the drawing board, as the draconican terms of the arrangement were completely against Hideki shipping. Their father rightly realized this sudden courage on Jun's part was not his own creation, and knew that Choko was the one responsible. Father Hideki did not exactly throw Jun under a bus, but he no longer was the protege-Choko, with her natural eye for business, took his place.

She learned much from her father-when to pick her battles, when to fight and when to fold, and when to give a deal that seemed bad for her on the surface but fostered goodwill with a partner. She learned the mask she wore in the corporate office. She learned to schmooze, to network, to listen when money was on the table and be patient even with the crazies that had nothing but a loan and a dream. Her father, now old and grey, eventually passed the business on to her.

Eventually, her massive network of connections (hey, you hear everything when you work with that many people) led her to learning about the Pit. Desiring a place she could finally remove her corporate mask, she followed up on the rumors, finding her way to the heart of London. What she found was exactly what she wanted.
Notes: Ignore the sword in the image, i just found it and went "MUST USE!"
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Kokaine

As always, need to find an image (suggestions are welcome :P) but this is my character...

Name: Akali-Rose
Role: Servant
Orientation: Pansexual

Personality: There was one time when Akali was nothing more than a free-spirited girl with a head full of silly and romantic notions and though that time has undoubtedly passed, when left to her own devices, Akali is actually rather playful and and imaginative. She loves attention and affection, even if she generally tries to hide it, and enjoys hearing the stories some patrons like to tell. However, her servitude was not exactly of her own choosing so the flip side is that with patrons she can sometimes be quite a bit more... unruly or challenging. She is tough and spirited and can be mouthy on bad days. She doesn't like the black cells though so she does at least make some effort not to go too far. She doesn't trust easily but once earned she is incredibly loyal and affectionate, although despite being with the Mother for a while now she still can't help but dream of one day seeing the world.

Background: As a teen Akali-Rose found herself alone and on the streets with nowhere to turn. Her parents had gotten themselves into deep debt with the wrong sorts and well, one day she came home to find things quickly going to hell in a hand basket so she had no choice but to run when her mother told her to do so. Neither of them wanted to think of what might happen if the wrong sorts got their hands on her and discovered her little secret.

So after that it was a game of survival. Hiding from the folks her parents pissed off while also trying to keep food in her belly and find safe places to sleep. She hated it. Random chance had her sneaking into the Mother's domain though in an effort to escape the cruel weather just for a little while. Of course, once she discovered that there were others in the place she knew she had to get out but the smell of hot food called to her cruelly. Unable to resist after not having eaten for a couple of days, she crept forward with the intent to steal just enough before she got the hell out of dodge but unfortunately she was discovered and captured. And once the Mother discovered her little secret, well, the result was that she was given food and a roof over her head, but for a price.

Notes: Black level content may be permissible with discussion but may not include anything that will permanently damage/disfigure my character.
Character can top on request.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mora

I can make a servant so we can get the ball rolling :) also it seems we now have more patrons than servants

We've hit the threshold! I'll be working on an opening post today.

Yukina

Lynnette

Looking at some images, having a super hard time finding something, nearly everything on Gel is super weird in one way or another. Everything from cocks longer than legs, tits at the size of watermelons and so forth, but these are the ones I found that I liked the most, not sure which one I prefer though, maybe the last one?

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2248437
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2954947
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2705387
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2443817
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2443812
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

King Serperior

I have a bit of art in my collection, Lynnette.  I could send a link to you with some favorites if you want?   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Yukina

Quote from: Lynnette on March 28, 2016, 01:22:55 PM
Looking at some images, having a super hard time finding something, nearly everything on Gel is super weird in one way or another. Everything from cocks longer than legs, tits at the size of watermelons and so forth, but these are the ones I found that I liked the most, not sure which one I prefer though, maybe the last one?

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2248437
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2954947
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2705387
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2443817
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2443812

1,3,and 4 look nice. :)

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Lynnette

Quote from: King Serperior on March 28, 2016, 01:24:57 PM
I have a bit of art in my collection, Lynnette.  I could send a link to you with some favorites if you want?   :-)

Sure, sounds good ^_^ I'm almost settled on the fifth image I linked, but I'd like to have some more options if I can ^_^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

King Serperior

Quote from: Lynnette on March 28, 2016, 01:34:54 PM
Sure, sounds good ^_^ I'm almost settled on the fifth image I linked, but I'd like to have some more options if I can ^_^
Well, I hope you like the choices!  If none work, well, at least you like the fifth image you found!   :D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Drake Valentine

I would not directly use gel's url for a image, your best bet would be using whatever you decide to upload on E wiki, photobucket private album, or some other image dump site.

Gel has a habit of cycling its url servers. Do not know the right term for it, but that was how I lost a looooot of images in a private game before, cause server urls switched and I had no idea how to redirect to them; nor did I backup save them to PC at time.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Booru sites block hotlinking anyway. Better to use elluiki or imgur.