Male GM reporting (M/F)

Started by Miles Trent, April 06, 2010, 03:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miles Trent

Morning/afternoon/evening. Miles Trent here. I'll keep these few simple beginnings short so we can get to the stuff that counts in this thread, which I shall proclaim my personal thread to track my One on Ones, also to advertise myself to everyone out there.

Ive been roleplaying for 8 years, 2 years with proper sexual content, and only recently started GMing seriously. I use my knowledge of short story writing to help out a bit and my style can be known as somewhere within the 'semi-literate' zone. In terms of story direction and plots, Im always open for discussion and changes. Take note that I will be asking questions like any responsible GM should so feel free to ask me some if you are unsure or want something stopped/changed. I also do not have much experiance in playing sexual or romantics cenes, although I do make an effort to try. All this while before April 2010, Ive very much been an Action and Horror GM so bare with me if my vocab and such is not up to standard. Every now and then, I tend to surprise people, but only on occasion.

Bare in mind that my sexual roleplaying can be somewhat simplistic, since Im still learning from my experiances here in the forums. I wouldnt want to bog down my partner with too detailed a descript during these scenes or make too much of a fool of myself. Otherwise, my posts may just look boring and messy. Theres still a lot of words and expressions that elude me to this day, and hopefully through my posts here, I'll be able to become a better erotic based writer.

Also, even as most of my ideas and interests below are very much on the dominant and evil side, I'm personally a very quiet and soft hearted guy off the screen, the only detail about myself that I am willing to disclose for people to know. My writing only reflects styles I want to explore, not who I really am. I like to be flexible.

My posting speed, when partners and I manage to catch each other onlike at the same time. Short posts 15 min to 20 min. Long posts close to 30 min to an hour. Longer posts are highly detailed and quality based, average at 3 to 4 paragraphs. I adapt my posting speeds to the best I can to whomever I'm roleplaying with, unless Im feeling under the weather or lacking in inspiration...

My posting times. Usually at night at a 8:00 GST timezone. One to two posts per day to long threads. Several per day to fast paced threads, unless Im really on a roll. Feel free to post first if its your turn to do so if I am not online, because that is what I would do so that you can post back at any time when you are ready. There will be times when I may disappear for a few days, maybe weeks, so I will try my very best to let all my partners know.

A reminder: Remember to bookmark any forum threads you have with me please. Its sometimes tiring and disappointing to be left hanging for hours to days on end....

Currently searching for female characters to play a few stories with. Partners can be either male or female. Ever since 7th April, I seem to have lost a bit of enthusiasm for posting. Please excuse me if my mood is not up to your expectation. I can still try my best. :(

IMPORTANT UPDATE: What I seek to GM is a collaborative STORY, not a GAME. Im only using the term 'GM' because its far simpler understood than something general like 'storyteller'. Pure, without systems, numbers and such. Decisions and direction made through action within reasonable limits and sound judgement.

Please refer to my O & O in my sig if you want to know more. I highly recommend reading it if you are interested in roleplaying with me.

Heres a sample GM post for the perusal of others. I prefer to keep my style simple and easy for most people to understand and enjoy:

QuoteAlandor. A land of great beauty, of great strife and of great adventure. Several powerful kingdoms once resided here, on the lands of fertile grasslands, forests and mountains. Lands where magic is now scarce, after an event that eradicated a large part of all magic users living in this land. The Great Purge, led by religious extremists who call themselves the 'The Order of the Silver Sword'. They burned and destroyed many a mage's guild, hunted down many a magic user of all kinds in that time. They believed that all magic was influenced by great evils, and that magic should never be practiced among humans, least the wielder would be corrupted by pride, greed and lust for power, ultimately bringing suffering upon the people. Many opposed thier ideals and thier fanatical actions, especially those who relied on magic in thier economy and social lives, but they ultmately succombed to their will by way of religion, politics and bribery. After the Great Purge, the Order was the only known greater power besides the Kingdom of Augustine, the second most richest faction in Alandor, which did not rely on magic to keep its people from starving.

When the chaos settled down, only those two powers remained on top, with everyone else spiralling down into despair and economic decline. The Order refused to aid the ailing the kingdoms who had fallen, leaving them to revel at their 'past mistakes' of relying too much on magic. Rebellion, piracy, slavery and other crimes were rampant. Monstrous beings and fantastical creatures took over entire cities, taking weak human settlements for thier own. Rogue magic users are scattered across the once proud continent, dodging Order patrols and surviving on thier thousands of years of great arcane knowledge, preserved by their very lives and the will to carry on to future generations. For almost 10 years, they had lived on, but their numbers dwindle every day....

The mysterious witch's convent of Alandor, located deep in the forest of Tarpon, was once a famous place for the local witches to learn their craft. A place where young women were tutored, schooled and trained to wield powers very similar to that of mages and warlocks of old. The settlement was not spared during the Purge, and nothing was left save for burnt stumps and broken stone. It was said that when the Order fell upon them, they left none alive. No one would suspect that a single young prodigy managed to escape thier grasp....

Between Long Term/Short Term and Sexual Content:

In my experiance and learning from my constant string of habits when writing, I tend to write stories with sexual content in a little faster in pace than your standard erotica in long term roleplays. Dont expect me to roleplay long term erotica or realistic ones too often. To me, a current ideal long term sex based story either has a sexual scene within 10 or 15 posts of each sexual scenario or none at all. Im kinda embarassed of my lack of experiance, confidence and writing ability in this area, so I wouldnt want to waste anybody's time. :(

Currently available for:
(Note: Keeping the list small to get myself started)

<Sexual>

Bold * = Current cravings

+ High fantasy
+ Excessive semen, fantastical or realistic
+ Rape, fantasy based, gang rape optional
+ Submissive character, fantasy based
+ Internal vaginal ejaculation, non realistic
+ Internal oral ejaculation, non realistic
+ Mind control
+ Office kinkiness
+ Mild bondage/kidnapping
+ Some original anime, non consensual
+ General non consensual

<Non Sexual>

+ Sci fi stories
+ Military stories (Fantasy or modern)
+ Warhammer 40k stories
+ Demon stories (Adaptable)
+ Horror stories (psychological e.g. 'ghosties and ghoulies')

Stories I wont do:
(Note: Most of which are all mentioned in my O & O)

+ Transexual and M/M stories
+ Vampire and Lycan stories
+ Excessive violence, blood, vore and gore stories (exception to non sexual)
+ Watersports and scat stories
+ Beastality and anthro stories
+ Transformation stories
+ Heavy bondage or BDSM stories

Some story ideas:
(Update: I figured a few picture inspirations could help a little. Story content do not exactly have to reflect what you see in them. They are as they are; mediums of inspiration.)

(( In the process of a complete idea revamp.... ))

If anyone is interested in trying me out, send a PM and I'll get right back to you. Be reminded that I will be updating this from time to time with a time stamp, +8:00 GST zone.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

Updated 8th April 2010, 3:50 AM, +8:00 GST Timezone
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

Updated 8th April 2010, 4:56 PM, +8:00 GST Timezone
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

Updated 8th April 2010, 5:50 PM, +8:00 GST Timezone
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

Updated 8th April 2010, 11:48 PM, +8:00 GST Timezone
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

Updated 9th April 2010, 2:08 PM, +8:00 GST Timezone
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

Important Information update! Updated 9th April 2010, 10:36 PM, +8:00 GST Timezone
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

Updated 10th April 2010, 2:04 PM, +8:00 GST Timezone

Yes. Ive been updating a lot lately and apparently there seems to be no end to it....
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

Updated 10th April 2010, 10:44 PM, +8:00 GST Timezone
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

Updated 12th July 2010, 7:05 PM, +8:00 GST Timezone
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread