Erotic Fantasy RP (interest check)

Started by Mystic Mika, July 31, 2010, 04:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixy

Quote from: Silverfyre on August 13, 2010, 11:15:23 PM
Eh, looks like I'm going to have to withdraw from this game.  Thanks for having me but time is just drying up due to work.  Take care and hope it goes well.

I didn't mean to ignore your post, Silverfyre.  I'm sorry to hear it, and I hope we have the chance to play soon!

for everyone:
Approved characters will be posted in the OOC thread today, and I'll contact players for non-approved characters ASAP. 

Genbu83

Wintercat

Greetings and well met, m'lady.

I would like to inquire a few things if you would permit it. I would like to know if that 24 ability point spread is a Pathfinder spread or 3.5 spread. 3.5 I think starts at ability score 8 + the points you have to spread, while Pathfinder starts you off at 10 + the points you have to spread. So the 3.5 already means losing 12 points in getting to the -same- level as Pathfinder starts at. Uhm, not a big matter, since I am thinking of a wizard character and I mainly need 1 big ability, his intellect.. but wanted to ask on it.

I dont mean to be a mechanics jerk who causes trouble or anything of the sort but it concerns me, if I made a Pathfinder character with the Pathfinder ability point-buy and then learned you wanted to have the 3.5 as you originally named... well, I just dont want to cause you a headache with a character you would never feel welcome in a game.

I'll post the character idea below, but a sheet is not yet done.

Name:  Dalon Wind
Concept in a sentence:  Young elven wizard, a young man studying magic, including some of the naughtier aspects in it.
Brief background (or more, if you like):  Dalon is a handsome, lithe elven man with long black hair reaching to the back of his neck. He has deep green eyes and a friendly smile, a smooth silken skin and a look of royalty about him in a strange way, seeming to be blessed with good looks.
   He tends to wear dark clothing, he is not by any means a depressed person or such but he finds night to be a beautiful thing and shadows comforting in the heat of the day, a person who appreciates peace and tranquility, which is a bit strange considering he is not against causing some mayhem if he has to.
   He has the looks of a charming, friendly man with attractive face, but it makes it hard to take him seriously if he tried to intimidate someone, his face just seems a touch too gentle to take it seriously. At least unless he unleashes some magic to show he is serious.
Personality and Description:   Dalon is usually gentle, friendly person and tends to consider women in particular to be people he should respond to nicely at first. He reacts to people how they react to him however, if someone keeps insulting him he will take a more reserved stance. He will respond to kindness with kindness, usually having polite, gentle mannerism. He is also quick to defend those he considers friends however, by openly using force (of magic) to drive his point home if he has to.
Portrait:

Background and character build rules:  Wizard with points loaded up to improve intelligence, hoping to be allowed to take a few BOEF cantrips a least to his spell list. Likely having spent starting wealth for scrolls to increase his spell library (if allowed?) as these would not be magic items remaining in his possession afterall. If this use of gold for scrolls thaht are already spent to add those spells for his journal is allowed, I would like to take advantage of it and fill his spellbook a bit.
   Also, considering the 2 magic items limit and what would be good, and most importantly, fit in with a story for him.
Setting: Dalon arrived into the lands mostly by chance. His mentor had travelled to the city to train young mages in order to protect the town and ensure that there would be some educated with the use of magic. Dalon was requested to arrive to help his old teacher settle down, but on hsi arrival Dalon received grim news.
   The old man had passed away with a wasting illness he had suffered for years finally having caught up with the man. Dalon was shocked, he knew the old human hadn't been healthy but Dalon and the mage had known each others for 50 years, and suddenly the old man was dead. To Dalon, it meant a loss of someone very dear, a friend and mentor he had come to honor.
   He offered to finish teaching the first young mages in the base basics of the arcane art, planning to leave after that was done, but in the end he ended up quite enchanted by his surroundings, the locals seemed a pleasant gathering in the end. The elven man felt a bit alone with nobody he knew left around anywhere nearby. Even the students his former mentor had left were already almost ready on his arrival and he had mostly just witnessed them complete the necessary trials for a wizard before releasing them.
   It was the fact his mentor's library had afforded him to find a bit of different magic that struck him with most curiosity. Spells of mischevious, naughty nature, such as a bit of 'telekinesis' targeted at a female form to caress and brush, with an unseen hand from a distance. Of course, he knew on reading the spell in that little note already that if he were to be caught he'd end up treated just like any other guy appreciating female form so without permission. Most likely less than welcomingly.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Ixy

Quote from: Wintercat on August 17, 2010, 11:00:45 AM
I dont mean to be a mechanics jerk who causes trouble or anything of the sort but it concerns me, if I made a Pathfinder character with the Pathfinder ability point-buy and then learned you wanted to have the 3.5 as you originally named... well, I just dont want to cause you a headache with a character you would never feel welcome in a game.

No worries.  PF is the rule set, and we're just getting some little perks from BoEF or GUCK for free.

Ixy

Sorry for double-posting.  Thread's up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79489.0

If you have 'approved' status, feel free to start.  I'll run several NPCs with miniature avatars beside to keep them straight.

Ironwolf85

I might redo my guy I wanted a construct and hit on the idea of an actor... I gotta pick somthing else exotic...
hmmmmmmm any suggestions?
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Chloe Milev

Well, with a LA+1, you could be a nice big Hobgoblin or little Poisondusk lizardfolk (MM3).
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Ironwolf85

lemme see... I got the Savage species book as well...
the races I might pick could be, Gnoll (still have a gnoll bard named Seth he used his natural ability "beast's Lure" to sing in multiple voices), Hobgoblin (could be cool with armor and a crossbow), a couple of anthro's are availible... ooooh the mako shark is within the level limit so are a few big cats.
I can't play any of the little stuff like kobolds or halflings, I like to play the big and strong guys...
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Genbu83