A kinky knight's ideas...

Started by Metro Mech, August 31, 2013, 09:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metro Mech

1.  Please have good spelling and grammar.
2.  I do not like one liners, and though I understand the occasional one.
3.  Please tell me if you would like to drop the rp or are going to be away for a while, I will do the same in return.
4.  If you are losing interest, maybe we could try to make it more interesting, if not then I thank you for your time on the rp that was dropped.

IDEA TIME

The New Neighbor

Plot:  A character's a new tenant at an apartment complex, the same where two girl roommates live.  As he's moving into the apartment next door, they can't help but notice his arrival, and invite him over for some fun.

You will be playing the character as a male or as a Futa female. If you PM I might make exception or explain the plot more

A god's love

For centuries, the (Whatever) God has been reputed to have a personal relation with the High Priestess of his temple, making her his, and his alone.  Only Virgins of a purety fitting the temple and the God are chosen and trained to be Priestesses, and only one of them is chosen for High Priestess.  Tthe idea of the God making Himself known to any of them seems ludicrous, a legend from ancient times.  Now, the old High Priestess has passed on, and a new one has been chosen, one of the utmost purity of mind and body, ready to take her role as the leader of the temple.

The Newly selected head of the temple.  She's (Whatever she wants to be).  Upon her choosing, she's sealed in the temple, where she drops her robes and makes herself known to the God.

Notes:  The girl is a virgin, of course, but she needs to be a strong girl, knowing what she wants.  In her first meeting with the God, she'll lose her virginity, but she'll also gain the trust of the God, who begins a rather romantic relationship with her.  This story has the potential to be long term.

You can be the female or the God PM me if you are interested

The 'Heat' wave

In a  western town, there's been a heat wave going on for about a week, much higher than the usual average temperatures.  Today, a lazy day, the girl calls up a long time friend who she knows doesn't have AC, and invites him over to enjoy her AC, as well as a cold drink or two.  Since the friends have had very occasional fun of the intimate kind in the past, she's sure he won't mind if she prances around the place naked.  maybe he'd even join her.

You can be the Female or the Male

Paring Ideas
Older Step Brother X Younger Step Sister
Younger brother X Older sister
Boss X Workers
Furry X human
Furry X Furry
Vampire X human
Actress X man
Just reply to this thread
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O