My Little Ponies-Which one do you want?

Started by ManofDawnLight, July 21, 2014, 11:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Nilsson

Pinkie pie!

*has hearts forming overhead*

she is just sooo adorable! I just want to hug her and pet her.

eBadger

Hmm, decisions...Rainbow Dash has a special mention, just because she's so athletic and puts everything into all she does.  I suspect she'd be a delicious little fighter, fighting back every minute and always eager for more. 

But since they're ponies, I'd have to go with Rarity.  Sensual, elegant, conscious of her every motion, just like a show pony ought to be, but beneath the princess exterior is an eagerness to please.  Generosity would make an excellent pet. 

Also, for the Pinkie Pie fans: 

Lucetta

I would have to go with Twilight Sparkle because nerds tend to be the most fun for me, anyway. Pretty sure that she and Vinyl Scratch would be the only ponies in town who would even understand me at least half of the time were I to go all horse-like and visit.

CaptainOrange

I'd probably have to say AJ if we're sticking with the mane six. I just love the fact that she's down to earth, kind hearted, and doesn't constantly let her singular character flaw get in the way of everything she does, which for awhile was kind of an annoying trope of the show.

KingsBlade

Fluttershy is the obvious answer here guys, she's sweet, innocent and caring to a fault. Plus unlike the rest of the characters when she screws up se actually see her remorseful, her actions carry weight in her eyes something not usually seen in a children's show character.

Mikem

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Padfoot95

Aww c'mon guys, no one loves Rarity as much as I do? =[

Ember Star

Oh wow. Talk about old thread bumps. Lol
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony