an idea offered

Started by Sugarman (hal), June 30, 2006, 10:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugarman (hal)

I offer this up to anyone interested to play it. I am not necessarily seeking a rp partner just would love to see how others might play it. Or even expand it into a multiple player story.

In the dankest of the dank parts of Moonmist Forest that lays somewhere in the Craggy Rock Mountains, lives Fugg the troll. At nearly seven feet high, he is tall for troll. Looking at him one may think him slow and awkward.  However, his hairy body hides strength in muscle and agility.

He is a solitude creature and stays well clear of human kind. His experience of them has all been bad and has no trust of them.

His life is about to change when the peasant girl Heather Smallhand gets lost in his domain.
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Lirliel

I'd be up for playing the roll of the Peasant girl, though I'd probably change the name though ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: Lirliel on July 01, 2006, 01:47:02 AM
I'd be up for playing the roll of the Peasant girl, though I'd probably change the name though ;)

of course no name or the like would be mandated. Any guy want to play the lonely troll?
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's