Charmed Next Generation (recruiting)

Started by Levi, December 12, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Quote from: LamentingQuill on December 26, 2017, 11:49:44 PM
I just read up on it and Paige orbed the boy out of the womb of his dead mother.

Rosalyn is going to be daughter of Tamora, the older of Paige's twin daughters. Hmmm, who should Rosalyn's daddy be?

Can just be another normal dude! Or a warlock!

I might make a son out of the robed out of womb boy!

LamentingQuill

Kinda think orbing should be a white-lighter racial ability and not count in the two powers thing, possibly healing too. Not really up to me though.

Norsegod1839

There has been some debate into white lighter powers and how they work lol

Kaia

I think that for the whitelighter witches, it would be two sets of powers.  The witch powers, whitelighter, and then of course, lady of the lake but that's like just for me xD

But it's not my game.  I just need to know lol

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 27, 2017, 12:34:31 AM
I think that for the whitelighter witches, it would be two sets of powers.  The witch powers, whitelighter, and then of course, lady of the lake but that's like just for me xD

But it's not my game.  I just need to know lol

If your a half white lighter you get Orbing and healing

Then you get one witch power just to make it not totally op

Sound fair?

Kaia

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 27, 2017, 12:38:48 AM
If your a half white lighter you get Orbing and healing

Then you get one witch power just to make it not totally op

Sound fair?

So, my healing would no longer be a developed power, and I could pick another?  I have telekinetic orbing as my main, then healing and glamour as developed.

LivingGarment

Please note that Mondays and Tuesdays I tend to be dead from work. The times I am here those days are for general lurking purposes so please be patient.

Here are my Ons and Offs

Also, I have a blog too!

Norsegod1839

I think for the gal white lighters that's more o less fair?

I'll have to read up on it but if  I recall proving came pretty naturally to Paige but not healing but those were her white lighter powers and she did have them! So I feel those two are a given for a white lighter

So yeah essentially

Kaia

Kaia

Name  Prudence "Kamea" Halliwell
Age  17 
Face claim  Phoebe Tonkin
Parents  Wyatt and the Lady of the Lake
Root Power Telekinesis (Telekinetic Orbing), Orbing, Healing
Personality  Kamea is mostly soft spoken, but when she needs to be heard, the petite whitelighter-witch could make her presence known.  She is a tender heart, but with a love for action and adventure.
Developed Powers Deviation, Glamouring
Relationship status  Single, but would love romance
Background  Youngest daughter of Wyatt and the Lady of the Lake
Character on's/offs Personal on- Love and romance, consideration l off- Liars, Cheaters, Arrogance, Elitist  Sexual on- Rough, kinky, foreplay, Power dynamics Sexual off- See writer's
Writers on's/of's  O/os

Kaia

Levi

Quote from: Sessha on December 26, 2017, 11:19:13 PM
Okay folks here is my character.

Name Anduin Fordring
Age 1200(looks mid twenties)
DescriptionHe's actually quite a bit of a built man. He's stands about 6'2 and weights about 185 lbs He keeps his sandy blonde hair cut short and most often his face is clean shaven, though sometimes he does end up with a some shadow on his face if he forgets to shave. Due to his relatively “peasent” upbringing Anduin prefers jeans, t-shirt, denim jacks and work boots.
Face claimJames Wlcek
Parents N/A Long Dead
Root Power Whitelighter Powers
PersonalityDue his upbringing Andiun had a very deep grounded sense of ethics and honor instilled in him by his father and mother. While he is a stickler for rules he also believes in doing what is right above what the rules say and to follow your heart as in the end only you are accountable for your actions. He also prefers physical methods of helping to clear his mind. Most notably he enjoys continuing to practice using a sword to help clear and focus his mind. Which puts him slightly at odds with the more modern whitelighters who prefer meditation.   
Developed Powers Healing, Orbing others
Relationship statusSingle(but open to developing a relationship)
Background
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Andiun was born in the Scottish countryside to his village's chieftain and rune shaman and the village's medicine woman witch. As he grew up Andiun in those chaotic times Andiun learned much from his parents including how to wield a sword and to understand the ways of both good and evil. Being born into a magically active family, Andiun knew of the fight between both good and evil. He was awareof it at both the physical level as well as the metaphysical level. As he grew Andiun learned magic and sword but he also learned his principles and morals from his father who taught him the one lesson he will never forget. "Destroy your enemies, protect the weak, love justice but do mercy." In those days Andiun's village had been ravaged by invaders from the south seeking nothing but conquest and spoils. It was in one of these battles when Andiun was just sixteen that he witnessed his father's greatest act of courage, sacrificing his life to save the village. This left an indelible mark on him for the rest of his life. It was with this act of both kindness and compassion that shaped him to be a defender of his village. After his father's death Andiun became the village chieften. Being relatively young he was however driven to see his people prosper. So with help from his grandfather and mother they managed to get thier fields back into working order along with finding food for the winter months.

As his right of passage he had the runes of Stregnth, Honor, Compassion, Tenacity, Respect and Family tattooed onto his arm as a reminder of his covenant with his people. It was during the next few years that he himself would find his love for another woman who would become his wife and mother of his children. He would become the father of two healthy boys who he would teach the same principles his father taught him. Unfortunately his life would be cut short when he was in his mid twenties. It seemed the same warriors his father had fought years ago came back for revenge. This time however they had brought a pack of demons with them.

As they came over the hill Andiun and his warriors rushed to face them. It was then the demons sprung their trap. They had been forewarned of Andiun's powerful runic magic, information given to them by the  invading tribes. To combat such powerful make they brought along an evil witch. Her task was to cast a spell over the entire village that would essentially condemn them all to death. Her spell created a  evil black shield like aura over the village. As it did it began to drain the life energy from the village people who were still hiding and waiting out the storm.

When Anduin saw the village placed under the witch's evil curse he what he had to do. He spurred his horse and using the skills he had been taught with a sword carved his way to the witch's staging area. After a brief fight with some of her demon body guards he slew both them and the witch who cast the spell. Killing the witch had broken the spell so thus  He gave his commands to his warriors before turning around and rushing back to the village. As he reached the village he could sense the evil power of the spell taking hold. He took a deep breath and called upon his magic. The runes on his his weapon,his vestments and his body began to glow.  When all of the runes were glowing his magic he concentrated it in his hands as he touched the field. The spell reached out to try and engulf him in it's evil magic but Andiun resisted the magic. He battled the spell as the runes on his body began glowing brighter with each passing second. As he fought with the spell he began to channel his very life essence into the runes knowing what such a feat would entail. Knowing what this meant  he not would balk at such a task. It was after all his task as the village chieftain to protect it.

Finally after several long and tiring minutes of fighting the spell the black aura surrounding the village was suddenly overcome with the gold-white glow of his runic power. As the dark magic was overcome it shattered like so much glass. The life energy that the sepll had stolen by the spell was immediately returned to the dying villagers reviving them. As Andiun lay on the ground, his runic power spent he felt himself begining to fade. The effort of using his lifeforce to power his magic to over the demonic magic had left him drained of his own. He knew he had traded his life and his magic for the lifeforce of the villagers. he had done what he was expected to do as a village chieftain. he had protected them from harm, from having thier very souls stolen from them. At the sight of this his enemies became afraid before them broke and ran. Before the last vestages of his lifeforce left him Anduin offered his prayers to the Elders before closing his eyes as the soft warm glow of the afterlife embraced him.

The sacrifice of his life to save others was the final factor that swayed the Elders. This when combined with maintaining his sense of honor, his time as a teacher, a mentor caring for others above himself and lastly his want not to fight first that he was made a whitelighter by the Elders. He accepted the postion knowing he could still pass on his knowledge to others.

Character on's/offsPersonal Ons: Family, love, teaching, swordsmanship(mainly as a means of relaxation instead of combat)good food, a good drink(He's Scottish after all) Helping others, free will and human choice and doing what is right even in defiance of the rules, Also loves a good chair. Off's: Bullies, Unrepentant demons, infringement on free will in almost any capcity. Sexual Ons: Passion, love, Romance, a bit of rough loving. Sexual Offs: The usual parade of nastiness you find in this section.
Writers on's/of's See Roleplay Preferences

I love this!

Miss kaia I'll get that changed when I get home.

Lamenting- hi girl! *waves in excitement*
Living- feel free to join us!
Sith- apologies for the spelling error I was on my way to work
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Levi on December 27, 2017, 04:19:50 AM
I love this!

Miss kaia I'll get that changed when I get home.

Lamenting- hi girl! *waves in excitement*
Living- feel free to join us!
Sith- apologies for the spelling error I was on my way to work

Is mine okay now?
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Sessha

Glad you liked my character Levi. Like I said I was rebuilding my character from a previous Charmed Game I had been in. So I cleaned up the backstory a bit and expanded a bit more on it.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Levi

Quote from: Sessha on December 27, 2017, 04:54:40 AM
Glad you liked my character Levi. Like I said I was rebuilding my character from a previous Charmed Game I had been in. So I cleaned up the backstory a bit and expanded a bit more on it.

Now you just need to choose yourself a witch.

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 27, 2017, 04:23:12 AM
Is mine okay now?

Yep, just make sure you chat to elf about weather or not the brothers know about each other.

SithLordOfSnark

Now I need to find a love interest for him. -glances at Kaia because Phoebe Tonkin.-

Sessha

Quote from: Levi on December 27, 2017, 05:22:03 AM
Now you just need to choose yourself a witch.

Well how many witches we got open that are open to having a whitelighter?

Levi

Quote from: Sessha on December 27, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

Well how many witches we got open that are open to having a whitelighter?

Two?. We have another being worked on ATM.

Elf

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 26, 2017, 10:00:49 PM

Name: David Turner
Face Claim: Thomas Dekker
Parents: Cole Turner and an unknown human
Power: Fireballs and Mind Reading
Personality: While David is half demon, he tries to deny the demon side of himself and work for the forces of good. He sees the good in everyone, even if there might not be any.
Relationship Status: Single and looking
Background: Son of Cole Turner and an unknown human female Cole knew before he became the Source.
Character on's/off's - Friendly people are a major turn on for him. He also likes smaller tits.
Writer's On's/off's - In my signature

Cool, Elias has a brother, though chances are neither of them know it.  Clearly David knows who his father is, Elias does not. Cole Turner is not the name Belthazor would have used at the end of the 19th century, at least not the one he told Regina watkins. Though I suppose it is possible Elias has a picture of his mother and father together.

I do have a little issue, there is no way David can only be 24. It has been established this story takes place about 50 years after the Charmed ones so while David could appear to be 24 his real age would have to between 50 and 60 years at least for him to have been born before Cole became the Source.

Sessha

Quote from: Levi on December 27, 2017, 06:51:30 AM
Two?. We have another being worked on ATM.

Ah good then yes I'll take the first one up on our list.  ;D ;D ;D

Norsegod1839

Technically every witch gets a white lighter charge! The whole Leo being the girls white lighter was a exception type thing if I remember correctly!

I asked it in the OOC but will ask it here as well! What kind of future elements do you guys want to see?

Elf

Quote from: Sessha on December 27, 2017, 08:09:25 AM
Ah good then yes I'll take the first one up on our list.  ;D ;D ;D

It looks to me like Levi established with the opening post the a witch gets her white lighter on or about her 19th birthday. Kamea is only 17 while Victoria is 25. This would mean Anduin has probably been her white lighter for over 6 six years, unless something has happened and she needed a new one.

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 27, 2017, 09:49:15 AM
I asked it in the OOC but will ask it here as well! What kind of future elements do you guys want to see?

I don't think we should go too over board with the tech. Flying drones, holograms, vehicles no longer use fossil fuels, police no longer carry lethal side arms, instead and energy based stunner. Things along those lines.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: LivingGarment on December 27, 2017, 12:56:19 AM
Are you peeps still recruiting?

We are indeed Living Garment! FEel free tp join up with us!

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Elf on December 27, 2017, 08:07:08 AM
Cool, Elias has a brother, though chances are neither of them know it.  Clearly David knows who his father is, Elias does not. Cole Turner is not the name Belthazor would have used at the end of the 19th century, at least not the one he told Regina watkins. Though I suppose it is possible Elias has a picture of his mother and father together.

I do have a little issue, there is no way David can only be 24. It has been established this story takes place about 50 years after the Charmed ones so while David could appear to be 24 his real age would have to between 50 and 60 years at least for him to have been born before Cole became the Source.

I assumed as much. I usually only put apparent age on apps, since that's what's visible. Nobody would know his true age.

Sessha

Quote from: Elf on December 27, 2017, 10:10:53 AM
It looks to me like Levi established with the opening post the a witch gets her white lighter on or about her 19th birthday. Kamea is only 17 while Victoria is 25. This would mean Anduin has probably been her white lighter for over 6 six years, unless something has happened and she needed a new one.

Hmm 17 or 25. Rough choice there. Part of me kind of wants to go with the 17yro as a fresh introduction and such.