Crescent Veil Apartment Complex (Anime Style) [Recruitment thread!]

Started by Inari, November 04, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Name: Vyx, aka Rachael Kyleson
Orientation: Gynosexual
Race: Doppelganger.  Her abilities include shapeshifting and mind reading, but she doesn't have complete control over the latter.  It's not uncommon for her to take the form of a character in a novel that someone nearby is reading, or think that something that someone else has suggested or thought of was her own idea.
Appearance: In her natural form, Vyx appears as a pale and half-formed creature with raccoon-masked eyes, but she spends very little time in that appearance.  To a doppelganger, spending extended amounts of time in your natural form is just uncivilized, the way a more formal person feels about casual clothing.  Vyx can usually be found in the human form she wears at college, and sometimes she shifts to other shapes.  However, her voice almost never changes, allowing her to be easily recognized without being too obvious to the outside world.  Sometimes she forms herself a nametag.
Personality: Vyx is bubbly, optimistic, and friendly.  A curious but not intrusive person, she's always looking to learn.
Occupation: Vyx is a perpetual student.  After receiving a diploma in one major, she starts over with a new identity and a new major.  This is her seventh major, and she's working on Music this time, with the current name of Rachael Kyleson.
History/Background: The stereotypical history of the Doppelganger is as cruel and frightening as any other "monster," with doppelgangers killing beloved family members and taking their place, working as assassins, and being heartless fiends.  In reality, doppelgangers often adopt passions (and spontaneously lose interest) and occasionally become fantastic courtesans, but the love between two doppelgangers is the stuff of legends, with each becoming the other's perfect ideal.  As two doppelgangers change and grow as people, doppelgangers in love do so together.

This is probably for the best, because doppelgangers can only have children with other doppelgangers.  Many of them seek out their kind for forming families and finding that kind of complete and absolute love.

For Vyx, the real pursuit is not love but knowledge.  She has her own trysts, but what excites her more than anything is to learn about the world, and all kinds of things within it.  She wants to be a little bit of everything, and since she'll live for the better part of a millennium, she hopes to experience it all.

Her parents are content to give her an allowance and let her develop the various college degrees for the time being, but tensions are beginning to form.  On the one hand, they're very glad that she's not having children at her young age, and they want her to be happy.  They also have more than enough money to spend on making her happy.  However, arguments are beginning to form about whether she's just wasting her time and their money in getting all the different degrees, and they're concerned whether she's becoming addicted to being a teenage student.  It's very common for doppelgangers to abandon old interests and suddenly develop new ones, so having her be a student for so long is a little unsettling.
Likes: Learning, reading, music, making friends, trying new things.
Dislikes: People who want her to spend time in her natural form (asking to see what she really looks like for a minute or two is okay), boring people, anyone who gets frustrated with her for not being this or that (especially when they want it enough to start influencing her)
Character Ons: Casual sex, learning new techniques and positions, costumes, partners who have a strong feel of what they want her to do, experimentation.  She's starting to get bored of conventional female forms and loves the chance to branch out in various ways.
Character Offs: Toilet Play.  Vyx has difficulty in forming extended relationships beyond friendship, and can quickly grow frustrated at people who "want more," and past relationships have suddenly shattered outright when Vyx has realized that she didn't actually feel any of the love that the other person was giving her.
Player preferences: Mostly I'm interested in exploring this particular character personality.  I expect her to make friends, likely sometimes friends with benefits.  Any real relationship attempts aren't going to last more than a few days, though if someone wants their character's heart broken by mine, I'm willing to play that out.
Other notes:
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Broken

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 05, 2017, 11:37:12 AM
Possibly interested, So I was wondering Would a Lady of the Sidhe fit for this game, I was also wondering if the GM's would be cool with my character being moved in by the Sidhe courts to act as an ambassador and help the staff of the Apartment complex navigate Sidhe politics and bargaining? She would have a career on top of this as well. So I hope me asking this before I Start putting together a sheet is acceptable.

We would be happy to discuss it, if any of us knew what Lady of the Sidhe meant.

Broken

Inari

@Whatliesabove - Looks great!

@annarose - The image you have used looks a bit too young. Would you mind finding another, please? Also, could you give more details on background and about how she hides her features and such?

@Shilue - Nice!

@TheVillain - I sent you some links for ideas on a character. Apart from a picture you look ready to go!

@PDragon - I really like it. :)

@AndyZ - Very nice!

===

There are a lot of shapeshifters around here! lol

WhatLiesAbove

Inari

I'll put the threads up tomorrow. :)

I know I am super excited as well but I just need to finalize a few bits!

himawari

Changed my character. Can't seem to find a decent cat-girl picture without her looking chibi or overly too young. :'D

Name: Natalie Serikawa
Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Half kitsune, half human

Appearance: Brown chestnut hair with crystal violet eyes. Slender frame with C cup breasts. A matching brown tail. 1.6m.  55kg.

Personality: Kind. Reserved. Creative. Witty. Can be relatively kinky in bed. ;)

History/Background: Her father was a fox demon, her mother was a human. She had been brought up in a human household as her father had to return to the kitsune world. On her 15th birthday, a packaged was sent to her by her father. It contained a pendant which would hide her ears and tail, thus allowing her to blend in more during her years in high school. To her closest friends who know her true form, they all know how fun she is.

When she finally graduated from high school, she moved out to Crescent Veil Apartment Complex. It was near to her collage as well as it was open to her "type" of people. She need not wear the pendant when she is at home or around the apartment complex. Somewhere where she could be herself and be accepted for who she is. She works in a cafe after school to pay rent. Being a half-kitsune, she does have times where she feel like she is in 'heat'.

Likes: Tea| Soft music| Art| Museums| Aquariums| Rainy days
Dislikes: Loud music| Loud people

Character Ons: Her tail being touched, soft whispers in her ears, neck nuzzling, foreplay in general. Raw sex turns her on especially during those times when she is in 'heat'.
Character Offs: Overly rough sex. Anal. Scat. Gore.

Player preferences: -
Other notes: -
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

AndyZ

Oh, I should ask how well characters should know each other if they've been there a while.

Also, will it be around the time that a new school semester starts?  That makes it easy to explain new people.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Inari

Quote from: annarose on November 06, 2017, 07:38:29 PM
Changed my character. Can't seem to find a decent cat-girl picture without her looking chibi or overly too young. :'D

New Character

Name: Natalie Serikawa
Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Half kitsune, half human

Appearance: Brown chestnut hair with crystal violet eyes. Slender frame with C cup breasts. A matching brown tail. 1.6m.  55kg.

Personality: Kind. Reserved. Creative. Witty. Can be relatively kinky in bed. ;)

History/Background: Her father was a fox demon, her mother was a human. She had been brought up in a human household as her father was never seen again. Growing up, she was constantly made fun of. Her ears, her tail...she was always teased. It made her very self-conscious about her body which is why she is very reserved. However, to the right person, she will open up and show her true colours and her fun side. When she finally graduated from high school, she moved out to Crescent Veil Apartment Complex. It was near to her collage as well as it was open to her "type" of people. Somewhere where she could be herself and be accepted for who she is. She works in a cafe after school to pay rent. Being a half-kitsune, she does have times where she feel like she is in 'heat'.

Likes: Tea| Soft music| Art| Museums| Aquariums| Rainy days
Dislikes: Loud music| Loud people

Character Ons: Her tail being touched, soft whispers in her ears, neck nuzzling, foreplay in general. Raw sex turns her on especially during those times when she is in 'heat'.
Character Offs: Overly rough sex. Anal. Scat. Gore.

Player preferences: -
Other notes: -
I know how you feel on that one. They can be very awkward to find!

Looks nice apart from history/background. She would have been forced to hide her features at school so she wouldn't have been picked on for it. Perhaps she would have been picked on for her "unusual" habits?

Inari

Quote from: AndyZ on November 06, 2017, 08:18:17 PM
Oh, I should ask how well characters should know each other if they've been there a while.

Also, will it be around the time that a new school semester starts?  That makes it easy to explain new people.
Some can say they have been there a while and others can say they just arrived. Perhaps it is a week or two before university/colleges in the area open up properly?

AndyZ

Sounds good ^_^ I was planning on having been here a while, so if folks want to talk about knowing each other, let me know.

Inari

I would say she'd be on pretty good terms with Isaac. But that is mostly because she has kept to her word when it comes to her powers and pays her rent on time.

AndyZ

All accurate ^_^ She swaps forms a lot but NEVER does stuff like taking the forms of other known people or like that.  Rent is prompt and punctual, and she keeps the loud music on headphones.

himawari

Quote from: Starcry on November 06, 2017, 09:11:48 PM
I know how you feel on that one. They can be very awkward to find!

Looks nice apart from history/background. She would have been forced to hide her features at school so she wouldn't have been picked on for it. Perhaps she would have been picked on for her "unusual" habits?

UGUUU ANIME. lols.

Well, I assume that it is hard to hide her tail and ears. Hats are uncomfortable and well, can't squish a fluffy tail into anything. So she had no choice to show her features.

AndyZ

If I might offer a suggestion, can Natalie have a magical pendant or something that disguises her?

And in true anime fashion, people may or may not spot her tail at the best or worst moments...

WhatLiesAbove

I'm actually surprised I found an anime of a human girl that wasn't half-naked!  ;D

Inari

Quote from: AndyZ on November 06, 2017, 09:44:33 PM
If I might offer a suggestion, can Natalie have a magical pendant or something that disguises her?

And in true anime fashion, people may or may not spot her tail at the best or worst moments...
That is what I was thinking. Is is common for lesser demons to use charmed items to hide their features.

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on November 06, 2017, 10:03:24 PM
I'm actually surprised I found an anime of a human girl that wasn't half-naked!  ;D
You must have been looking in the wrong places. :P

Shilue

I set my char up as someone that helps those that need items or potions to hide themselves as well. if you want it so they don't have the power to naturally hide in a human form could have them visit her shop or one like hers.

himawari

Quote from: AndyZ on November 06, 2017, 09:44:33 PM

i guess that'll work.

i edited the profile.

Inari

Adorable! But could you lose the bit about her being picked on over her features? As I said before; no one is supposed to know what she is so her features would have been hidden.

himawari

Inari

Just giving everyone a heads up that the RP will be going into Bondage Exotic Small Groups. This is mostly because I am not really expecting things to go into NC.