Pregnancy Roleplay (F LF M)

Started by rachelongaku, June 23, 2012, 04:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachelongaku

Hello! I'm looking for a pregnancy roleplay.

I'd like for it to be consensual, even if the pregnancy is accidental. Actually, I'd like for it to be accidental. It doesn't matter if its a result of a broken condom or being so wrapped up in each other that protection was forgotten until it was too late.

I love my romance.

I'd prefer that my partners be able to post regularly. A lot of my roleplays move fast with shorter posts, one paragraph, and that's what I like the most. I can get up five or more posts a day if my partner keeps up with me.

Pairings:

Best Friends
Roommates
Music Students
Princess X Servent
Good Girl X Bad Boy

Fandom Pairings:
Tenten & Neji
Hinata & Naruto
Hinata & Kiba
Hinata & Shino
Hinata & Shikamaru
Korra & Mako
Korra & Bolin
Korra & Tahno
Korra & Iroh
Asami & Mako
Asami & Bolin
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Mathim

I'm interested. PM me if you want to talk details.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

LeSane

Hello, I stumbled upon your thread earlier and had been interested in doing one of your pairings for a pregnancy related roleplay. To be honest I have been craving to some something like this way back before I even found Elliquiy, but no one was ever game enough to do something that was different. If you want we can do two types of parings at once like Best Friends & Roommates. If you are interested message me back or whatever you feel needed.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Mancinni

I would be interested also.  I like the quick short replies.  More interactive that way!  :D

MidwestInamorato

I am curious about doing this. PM me if you still want to start one.