Game of Thrones-Inspired Play (Arya Stark X M)

Started by Athena, January 05, 2014, 08:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athena

Hi all!

I'm not sure if this will catch anyone's eye, but I have a craving for playing Arya Stark (aged up to be anywhere between 16 and early-20s). For the sake of creativity, I'm not looking to play extensively in canon, however, Arya will be typical Arya - strong-willed, living by the sword, not at all interested in being a lady and still keeping quiet about her true lineage. The only real difference for this line would be her age and her discovery that she's actually interested in a man (your character) beyond his ability to yield a sword.

As for the male half of this pairing, I'd prefer someone older, be it an OC, Gendry or even one of her brothers (my kingdom for a reunion with Jon Snow). The man in this situation is entirely up to you. I'm not looking for this to be a rape/non-con piece, rather a sexual "coming of age" piece, with build-up and non-penetrative sexual experimentation before any intercourse takes place.

My signature links to my preferences and O/Os. If you're interested, please PM me and I'll be more than happy to toss around further ideas. :)
Things you should know before diving in (O&Os + Kink List)

Be the change you wish to see.