Labyrinth [MUL]

Started by Lupus of Inritus, August 31, 2009, 01:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupus of Inritus

Alright, so this is idea that I have had for a while. I did have it in play once through randomly searching peoples profiles on aol to find someone worthy of playing Jareth. Sadly, they did not want to play the sex scenes out, though it was implied ..
Basic story line goes .. 5 - 8 years after the first incident. Sarah is an adult. Toby would be between 6 and 10, because I think he was supposed to be like 18 months or so in the movie.
Jareth is still quite sore, and often watches Sarah through the crystal.
One day a female fae ( the same thing as Jareth) appears before him. Jareth, not only being himself, but being king is quite a catch. Though he does not show interest in any of the fae, least not for long periods. So this female pops up and he basically asks what she wants. She pulls his own game on him, holding out a crystal and saying she's offering him his dreams. He does not believe her and even if he did, he knows there would be a catch. So he asks what it is, and what he gets if she fails.
If she can give him his dreams, then he has to give her the labyrinth, the whole underground. If she fails .. he can have her, to do with as he wants.
Jareth, being very confident that she can not possibly give him his dreams (seeing as his dreams do not involve giving up the labyrinth, so in knowing that he would lose it the dream couldn't come true (or so he thinks anyway, bwahahaha) ) He accepts. She then includes that he can not do anything to counteract the things she does, so that he can not outright prevent her from winning. It is agreed.
This female then goes and convinces Toby to wish himself away to the wonder that is the underground, a wish she grants him. Leaving behind a little gift for Sarah to come across later.
So Sarah would then accuse Jareth, blah blah, he explains it's not his doing at all, she begs for help to save her brother from this "evil woman." So she ends up back in the labyrinth. So on so forth, fun stuff ensues .. yes.
This will probably all have to be played out, so that we have all the details down.

Basically I am looking for someone who wants to play Jareth (and who can do so very well, he is a tricky one, hehe), someone for Sarah. Other random chars along the way. The female fae is mine, of course, and for the sake of story I will NPC Toby when need be.
Going to tag it primarily VAN, but as I really can't predict all the possible twists and turns .. UN too.
I can extrapolate more later, I just wanted to put this out here and see if I got any bites...
How to properly flick the switch ..-|- Hidding place ..

˙ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ɟo ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ɐ sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌƎ

Chat Noir

Waaah! I just watched this again a month ago, on DVD! I'm totally up for playing Sarah if we can track down a sweet, sweet Jareth.
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

CaptainErotica

I loved this movie! I'm interested in the part of Jareth, but not sure if I will be able to do him justice.

Lupus of Inritus

Yay, intrest!
You are more then Welcome to Sarah, Noir!
And Rob, I've played chars along the line of Jareth before. In fact the female I tend to play is seriously like him. It just take a bit more thought. You are more then welcome to try it, why not give it a shot? LOL. If you like, you can do a sample post right now, and I'm sure Noir and I can point out if anything needs to be tweeked.  ;D

Chat Noir

I'm sure you can do a decent job, and we can help hone your Jareth if you so desire.

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:

CaptainErotica

Let me try and find a copy of the movie and watch it one more time to refresh my memory and then I'll do a sample post.

Lupus of Inritus

Haha, I have a copy on my secondary hd on my tower. If I set the router back up I can upload to a website and send you the dl link if you can't happen your hands across it.

I will mention that I received a PM about this story line. It was asked if I would be using Return to the Labyrinth as reference to this story line. I will not. Simply the first movie.

Chat Noir

I'm sure you can find it for download on isohunt or piratebay.

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:

CaptainErotica

I found it on Graboid, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Lupus of Inritus

Hurry man, the fate of the world hangs in the balance!

Alright, so maybe not.  ;D Hahaha

Chat Noir

"Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi... your my only hope!"

*smacks R2D2*

There we go, it's stopped skipping!

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:

Pretty in Pink

Ah damn.  I would have LOVED to play Jareth, as I just watched it last night.  *shakes his head*  But since Robguy grabbed it first, I guess I'm SOL.  *sighs, and perks up*  Anything else you need played, you just let me know.

Oh, and if Robguy decides NOT to play Jareth, I'd be willing.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Chat Noir

I wouldn't mind a solo with you as Jareth <_<

*drooools* David Bowie.....

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:

Lupus of Inritus

We already have an "understudy" for Jareth, so even if Robguy did decide not to keep the spot, Jareth would be taken ..
You are more then welcome to make up a char to play Doreados. There is a large amout of possiblities.

Kathadon

Still looking for others to fill the role of various inhabitants of the Labyrinth.

Current cast

SYKOPTH= Tania / Fae female who tempts Jareth
Kathadon= Jareth
Kylie= Sarah
Aced= Unnamed character
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Aced

I used to play a Labyrinth RP back when roleplaying in AOL Private chat rooms were all the rave (this was like 10 years ago!). If you need more male characters, I would be happy to take on a role within the labyrinth. Perhaps a new nemesis for Jareth to vie for the affections of Sarah? Or something else. I am very familiar with the movie and have seen it to the point where it is almost memorized.

If interested, let me know.