Desires of the Lamenting Quill (F seeking Alpha M characters, no submissives)

Started by LamentingQuill, April 22, 2013, 08:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Here is my September bump. People should know, I am at this moment in time only accepting my fandoms.

LamentingQuill

My October bump. Only taking fandoms right now, really wanting to do my fandoms quite badly.

LamentingQuill

Here is my November bump. I am mostly looking for my fandoms, but I might be persuaded to take something else on my list.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Story line added to Fandom section- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Also, happy to say that five days from now on the twenty fourth is my birthday! :D

LamentingQuill

Color coding has been updated and stories now carry the appropriate craving level color.

LamentingQuill

Here is my March bump. I am really mostly just interested in my fandoms right now, I could be open to my other ideas, but I will be very, very picky.

LamentingQuill

New!!!

Story added to Fairies, Nymphs and other fantasy creatures section : Curse of the Snow Elves

LamentingQuill

Here be my April bump. As before, I am primarily interested in my fandoms, I can possibly be persuaded to make an exception for the right story though.

LamentingQuill

May bump. Strictly interested only in my fandoms right now, no time for anything else at the present.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

7/1/2015- Editing and additions made to the picture inspiration section.

LamentingQuill

Here is my August bump.

Color coding has been updated in every section. I am only open to greens right now, unless of course you feel very strongly about a story that is not green and think you can convince me ;)

Fandoms are also a definite want for me, I adore my fandoms. It's okay though if fandoms are not your thing, it's not for everyone, I suppose.

LamentingQuill

9/27/15    Updates

Fantasy section additions-

Bride of the Fey King

The Merman's captive mate

Fandom section additions-

Star Trek Voyager

Revised storylines-

Fandom section: Lord of the Rings: The moon's child

LamentingQuill

November bump. Really digging vampires and werewolves right now and please, no Twilight nonsense.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

February bump. Color coding for level of craving is current and up to date.

Also:

Storyline added to Modern/Normal section- Within his power

LamentingQuill

My March bump, I do believe the color coding is still up to date and correct in regards to level of craving.

LamentingQuill

May bump. Color codes have been updated again, I am only accepting greens and reds right now.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Completely updated the color coding for cravings in all sections

Added Caught up in a big blood mess to the vampire section.