Desires of the Lamenting Quill (F seeking Alpha M characters, no submissives)

Started by LamentingQuill, April 22, 2013, 08:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

The dashingly handsome men I am willing to play, just let me know if you'd like to go on an adventure with one of them ;)

Felix the Cheshire demon
Name: Felix the Cheshire demon
Race/Species: Cheshire cat demon
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Skills:
  • First Skill Name: Invisibility- Much like the cat in the story of Alice, Felix can turn himself invisible and if he wants, he can leave his haunting cat-like grin visible for a short time before that too fades
  • Second Skill Name:Scales of Fortune- Felix can lock eyes with an individual and depending on which way their karma flows... the person can receive six hours of either incredibly good or horrendously bad luck. Don't blame the kitty... blame yourself...
  • Third Skill Name:Illusions- As a Cheshire cat demon, Felix is a master of illusions, making people vividly see things that are not really there. The illusions fade after an hour and strong minded supernaturals can potentially see through them for what they really are: Nothing.
Appearance: Felix stands at five feet and six inches and weighs approximately one hundred and forty pounds. Slender and lean in frame, Felix can be described as willowy and beautiful like a work of art, his jaw length hair is a red violet hue and his eyes are an almost hypnotic golden yellow. Felix has the ability to turn his ears and tail invisible and visible again at will.

When Felix becomes angry or goes full demon, his golden yellow eyes turn blood red.

Personality: Felix is a unique individual, he's not exactly crazy, but he is most certainly what no one would label as sane either. One with a deep adoration for females, Felix has more than once or twice been called a colossal pervert... though in all honesty, he's pretty harmless in that regard as he wouldn't force himself upon anyone that wasn't consensual, that steals away all the beauty of intimacy in his opinion.

On a normal day, Felix has a very cheerful and happy go lucky personality, he loves a good laugh, be it a silly harmless prank or a good raunchy joke. He adores well when females will pet his tail or scratch behind his ear for him, he'll adore you forever. Males would probably be severally scratched to the point of being mauled if they tried to do this.
When threatened however, watch out... Felix will then shown his true demonic colors as a lethal killing machine... beware the ruby red gaze...

Backstory: Felix really has no idea about his past, he just remembers waking up in a thick forest in Japan little over five hundred years ago... it's very possible he hit his head or some such thing, he doesn't know and honestly, he doesn't care. New chance to make new memories in his opinion.
Felix has spent his life just having fun wandering the world, learning magic and the art of illusions. He hates the book Alice and Wonderland, he claims he met Lewis Carol once and the writer's cat in the book is just a cheap rip off of himself.

Helios Starborn the Unicorn
Name: Helios Starborn
Age: He doesn't remember, so many eons have passed, civilizations rose and fallen, he just can't remember really anymore... but he does recall feeling in the earth below his hooves... the explosion of a great magnitude and devastation... he will soon discover this was the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius
Race/Species: Unicorn
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Skills:
{Unicorn racial ability} Humanoid form- Unicorns have the ability to change their shape from their natural unicorn form to a humanoid form at will, which comes in handy big time when the need arises to hide from those that covet the horn of a unicorn. They are strictly limited to the human form, they cannot take the form of any other biped species.

{Unicorn racial ability} Blessings of the Unicorn- When a unicorn willingly allows another to touch their horn, the individual is blessed with temporary good fortune for a full 24 hours.

• First Skill Name: Healing touch- Helios has the power to heal just about any wound, potentially fatal wounds are trickier and sap a lot more of Helios's energy to complete.
  • Second Skill Name:Star reading- Helios has always adored the stars and they rewarded the Unicorn for his devotion, Helios was granted to ability to interpret messages from the heavens amid the arrangement of the stars.
  • Third Skill Name:Arcane affinity- Helios is capable using magic without needing an incantation or spell.
Appearance:
Flawless pale skin and long snowy white hair falling in gentle subtle waves down to his hips, though normally braided. Eyes of the clearest and vibrant sapphire blue.

Helios stands at five feet and seven inches and weighs approximately one hundred forty five lbs.

Personality:

Calm and serene... not to mention highly inquisitive, Helios is eager to learn everything possible about the human world he has always been too afraid to touch until now, he has so many questions and wants all of them answered.
Helios has zero tolerance for evil, evil and darkness are the polar opposite of everything that is a Unicorn, it is Helio's nature as a Unicorn to do whatever necessary to strike down whatever evil is set before him.
To females, especially virgins, Helios is everything warm and considerate, like many unicorns, Helios views the purity of a woman's heart to be a treasure worth reverence and protection. Helios is alright around men, he just doesn't come alive as much as he does around women.

He doesn't quite yet grasp the concept of human humor, but he's trying. There are some human things he just hasn't gotten yet.

Backstory:

Long ago when the world was still new, the heavens sent forth a shower of stars to the Earth and when those stars landed, the stars took form in the shape of beautiful pure white horses, atop their heads spiraling a pointed horn of glistening silver, these ethereal majestic beings born of the heavens were charged with protecting all things good and pure in the world.
For centuries, the unicorns followed this edict and safeguarded everything pure and innocent that the world had to offer... and then something happened... the heavens created man... the most strange and fascinating species the Unicorns had ever seen...
The men seemed aggressive and arrogant, the Unicorns did not have much of a liking for the men... the women however... the women were soft and sweet, their hearts were light and compassionate, the Unicorns took an instant liking to women, especially the young virgins whom were untouched by the sullied hands of the menfolk, their bodies as pure and innocent as their hearts.

The men however because extremely jealous of the way the Unicorns spurned them while turning all of their attention and affection upon the females, the men decided they had had enough of the Unicorns selective nature and that they would strike them down, take the source of the Unicorns powers and rule as kings... so they launched an ambush on the ethereal creatures one by one, slaying the beautiful beast and sawing off the horn...
By the time the Unicorns were realizing what was happening and why a good number of their herd was missing, the human men had become too powerful with the horns they had collected, the human man selected as their king had issues a warning “If we find you, we will kill you and take your horn to add to my already fearsome power!”
With heavy hearts, the Unicorns had no choice but to abandon the human females they had come to love so much and flee for their lives, making their homes deep in forest too unforgiving for the human men to venture into.

Years became decades, decades became centuries and soon, the Unicorns had become little more than a beautiful legend to the race of humankind... the truth faded and forgotten in obscurity of the many, many legends and retellings of legends surrounding theses majestic and ethereal creatures.

One day this young unicorn (young by Unicorn standards) decided to venture out into the human world to see how it had changed, this young unicorn was called... Helios...

Character Ons/Offs:

On's~

Personal- Flowers, Nature, knowledge, females (especially virgins) and tropical fruit.

Sexual- Very vanilla and romantic, Helios would enjoy taking the lead and making his partner feel extra good and loved. (Yes, if you are wonder, he IS hung like a horse ~.^)

Off's~

Personal- Rude humans, any species with no respect for nature, most other males and dark magic

Sexual- Bathroom play, SM, vore, humiliation, name calling, hair pulling, scratching, chocking and hitting. Ask if uncertain about anything else.

LamentingQuill

I have time on my hands to take another partner or two. We'll call this my August bump, given my last post was simply adding to my table of contents with another new category.

LamentingQuill

Bump! Strictly accepting only greens at the point in time, fandoms are also a really good way to go.

LamentingQuill

November bump. Only accepting greens or fandoms at this point in time.

LamentingQuill

Bump. Strictly taking only fandoms right now, unless of course someone made a good case to convince me about an original idea I've got here, but I'd only take an original if it was something my potential partner really, really wanted to do AND if I feel up to the particular storyline.

I have a semi full plate right now, so I'd speak up now before I can't take on any more new stories. I'm taking possibly about two news, MAYBE three, but that a huge maybe.

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Pink- Please! I would love you forever!
Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice
Brown- Not necessarily looking, but not uninterested, I could be convinced
Black-Not looking for this at this time, you'd really have to sell me on it

Curses/Magic Spell focused plots

Mask of the Cursed Prince

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
In the kingdom of Dunna, there are five sons of the king and queen… each year upon a son turning 20, there is a grand ball held in which the honored prince will select his bride from among the virgin maidens in attendance.

The legendary beauty of the princes is known far and wide, maidens from everywhere travel to Dunna for a chance to become a princess bride… this year however, this year things are different…

One of the princes, the fourth prince (Insert YC’s name), turns twenty… the cursed prince as he is known, the mysterious royal that is never seen without a pearl and gold mask covering his face…

Stories say that he did something to offend a witch and she cursed his beautiful face so that no maiden would dare love him and any whom tried would be beset by misfortune…

No maiden would dare accept a marriage proposal from the cursed prince…

However at the ball… young and brave maiden Marina, daughter of a simple local baron, finds herself before the widely gossiped ‘cursed prince’ with his hand extended towards her in request for a dance…

She hears the other maiden sniggering behind their fans behind her, whispering about how a cursed husband is the best a lowly baron’s daughter could get and how the curse will rid them of her soon enough.

Angry at their ignorance and cruelty, Marina accepts the invitation to dance…

What is going to happen?

What is it that the fourth prince hides behind his mask?

What is the truth behind this rumored curse?

Let’s talk about that! :D

LamentingQuill

Okay, here is the list of changes made as of February 5th 2020:

• Stories lacking interest for me have been removed.

• New stories have been added to several sections

• A new section for Curses/Magic spell focused plots has been added to the table of contents

LamentingQuill

Update

I realized every single link I had in the picture inspiration section was broken or the pictures had been deleted from their source... and since my tastes have changed so much anyway since the time I had included them, I put up instead all new picture inspiration cravings.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Pink- Please! I would love you forever!
Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice
Brown- Not necessarily looking, but not uninterested, I could be convinced
Black-Not looking for this at this time, you'd really have to sell me on it

Spooky spook- Gothic Victorian Horror and Ghost stories

The Ghost Bride

Loosely inspired by Netflix's show of the same name. Mostly by Chinese mythology of the afterlife though. Going with Japan though, because I just fancy Japan more. I can be inspired for China though, if my partner really wanted it.

Lily is studying abroad in Japan for a year everything was fantastic, her grades were great and she was staying with a really pleasant wealthy family… granted, really weird things had a habit of happening around the house and the family was adamant that it was their restless dead son tormenting them for a ghost bride… but not a whole lot ever happened to her and what did was so minor that it wasn’t worth trying to find a place like this to stay that didn’t want any money from her.

Well, shit has finally decided to hit the fan… she just gotten word from her mother that her father’s business partner had stolen every damn dime of their money and her distraught father has taken his own life…

No money for school… her father gone… her mother heart broken and about to lose everything… she’s freaking out with no idea what to do…

Then, Mrs. Umasaki, brings her a disturbing proposal… that may be her only hope…

If Lily promises to be her dead son’s ghost bride, she vows she pay for all Lily’s schooling and all supplies, she’ll see to her mother’s full care as well for the rest of the woman’s life.

Lily doesn’t really believe in the whole Asian afterlife mumbo jumbo, so in her mind, she just has to be married on paper to a dead guy, bring a family some peace of mind and then everything will be alright…

She agrees to Mrs. Umasaki’s request…

That night after dinner, paperwork is signed and the Umasaki’s serve wine to celebrate their son finally finding peace in his afterlife…

Doesn’t take long until Lily begins feeling odd and realizes her drink was poisoned… she dies as Mrs. Umasaki holds her and comforts her, telling her how her son will take good care of her in the underworld…

My partner and I can discuss where Lily appears in the underworld :)

My Yandere Ghost Boyfriend

This is mostly backstory, unless my partner wants to do all of this too.

Seven months ago, Belle Taylor was convinced by her group of friends to go with them in the dead of night to investigate this old huge ass abandoned mansion on the edges of town, the rumors all say it’s seriously haunted… the prime ghost being the son of the family that originally owned the place way back in the early 1800s, the stories go that the father was corrupt and horrible, especially towards the servants. Apparently more than a few servants went missing, absolutely nothing done to find them or any involvement from the law at all really.

Supposedly a few of the maids that disappeared had also coincidentally rejected sexual advances from the son as well. Those women were never seen or heard from again, no bodies were ever unearthed over the years to prove any of this for certain.

If the stories were true, the servants got pissed off and decided to plot together to kill the entire family… it happened in the dead of night in the middle of December… the family was slaughtered in their beds and by morning, all of the servants had cleared out of the mansion with whatever valuable jewelry, silver or art pieces of value that they could carry with enough speed to evade the law.

Belle’s best friend Henry wants to get famous on youtube with unfudged video evidence of ghost activity… and while she thinks it’s all hogwash, it’s his birthday and it’s just one night, what is the worst that could happen? So long as they prepare well and be safe, it would all be okay.

Unfortunately for Belle, they are indeed being stalked through the halls of the mansion and all sights are locked on her… beautiful raven haired Belle…

All hell breaks loose as the small group finds themselves under ghostly attack and are chased through the mansion. Belle herself finds herself locked inside one of the elegant bedrooms, confronted by a handsome ghost claiming to have fallen instantly and passionately in love with her… and now, she’s going to die and stay with him for all eternity… he’s done being all alone in this big mansion…

Belle manages to break a window and escape by climbing down drain pipes and a few trellises, Henry and their friend Ethan thankfully got out as well as the ghost was focused primarily on Belle.

Unbeknownst to them, not long after… some rich dude and his buddies enter the mansion as well and the handsome wealthy young man found himself possessed by the ghost the dead young nobleman…

Over the six months since, he’s learned everything about this guys life and taken over everything, seizing this chance to live again… there is just one thing left he wants…

Beware Belle… he’s coming for you…

Our pseudo ghost guy, although technically being alive again, will retain some of his ghostly powers. We can talk about what he will have.

LamentingQuill

Added 'The Raven Lord' to Fairies, Nymphs and other fantasy creatures