Abi's Cravings - F looking for M/F or F/F

Started by Abi, June 19, 2021, 11:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abi

Hello & Welcome!

Firstly, thank you for stopping by  ;D

This is very much a work in progress (especially as my tech skills and making something look very pretty are lacking!) and I must emphasise what I put here are ideas that I would like to flesh out and make better with anyone interesting in exploring any of them.

I am just returning after a short time away, but I am online often and will aim to reply within two/three days at most.  I will usually be much quicker than this but work commitments may limit my time on here so I do want to set realistic expectations.  I aim to write one or two paragraphs, usually more at the beginning as we set the scene and introduce characters.   

All I ask is that you give more than one sentence responses and if an aspect of the story is not working for you, let me know.  I enjoy getting to know the people I write with and at the very least that we keep discussing to make sure the plot is going in the right direction. 

So, without further ado, below are some ideas.

1. Whatever happened to Aria O'Connor
2. The Spa
3. Count down from three
4. Enslaved Explorer
5. Star Trek - Lower Decks
6. New Eden

Whatever happened to Aria O'Connor...

Lead singer of a band, blessed with a natural beauty which soon adorned magazine covers and had her romantically linked with every eligible bachelor, Aria O'Connor had the world at her feet.   A woman who captivated an audience, owned the stage and who the cameras loved.  But then, a world tour finished and work due to start on a fourth album, she seemed to disappear off the face of the Earth.  A brief letter to record executives simply saying she needed 'time to be herself'.

Headlines soon died down, but rumours of addictions or of depression continued to circulate albeit mostly on fan sites where people either worried for her or came to despise her selfishness.  But one 'fan' knows what really happened to the girl who was once Aria O'Connor.

In this one, I am looking to play Aria with you playing as the obsessed fan or perhaps someone hired to 'acquire' the beauty.

The Spa

Peace and tranquillity await at the world's most exclusive spa.  A private island, secretive investors and a discerning clientele, few even know of it's existence.   

After a discovery which threatened to sully the family name, Jenna Astor awakes to find she is no longer in her lavish bedroom at the family penthouse in New York.  Instead she finds herself surrounded by luxury, extravagance and attentive staff.  But her induction is only just beginning.

I am looking for someone to write as the owner/therapist and for us to decide on where we take this one :)

Count down from three...

With a deep seated fear of intimacy, Ella Jones has decided enough is enough and she needs help.  Conventional therapy has not helped - although it cost plenty - and it seems like fate when she sees your add in the local paper.  Downing the last of the wine as she ponders another break up, Ella decides to take a chance.  After all, it does say satisfaction guaranteed by the third session or money back.

It couldn't hurt to try right?

I'm looking for someone to play the hypnotist and again happy to discuss how we approach it.  My character would be sceptical of the process so this could be played very light hearted or darker.

Enslaved Explorer

There are so many options in how this could be set/played out.  I love sci-fi so was originally thinking this could be set in space/alien planets but could equally be right here on Earth. 

I’m looking for someone to play the enslaver, taking control of MC with perhaps elements of mind control/body modification.

Innocent

After a night out with friends to celebrate her 21st birthday, Elle Hastings life is suddenly in ruins.  Waking up in a stranger’sgetting apartment, she is shocked to find herself covered in blood just as the police break down the door and drag her from the room.  She is charged, and swiftly put on trial for murder of a man she allegedly met that night.  With no memory, no alibi and evidence against her she is sentence to life - to be served at a new privately owned rehabilitation centre under the care and supervision of the Director who has his own ulterior motives for taking on the care of the female prisoners.

Seeking someone to play the Director and possibly guards.   And happy to discuss what motivations and ideas you would have.  Director can be really written as any gender - open to ideas.

Star Trek - Lower Decks

Inspired by the animated series and TNG episode, this is to satisfy my inner geek.  What does go on below decks?  On ships on long missions, exploring the unknown.  It is a life full of danger and excitement.  I have no set story in mind for this.  Characters could both be junior crewmembers, or perhaps YC is an officer (or Captain) who has set his sights on MC and regulations be damned.  Or perhaps an away mission brings some unsuspecting cadet into the clutches of an alien race who typically enslave females or MC has been transported into the Mirror Universe where death and treachery are at every turn.  MC is desperate to get home but YC wants not just her, but all the secrets that could let him conquer an entirely new realm.  There are loads of possibilities and would love to explore a darker, more sexual side of the Trek universe.

New Eden

This is more generic, and not a fully formed idea but it would involve MC unexpectedly finding herself in a cultish community either with either no memory of how she got there or through injury having to remain there during her healing and eventually encouraged or brainwashed into staying by the leader of the community who is building his own idea of heaven on earth.

Abi

Quote from: Abi on June 19, 2021, 11:02:52 AM
Hello & Welcome!

Firstly, thank you for stopping by  ;D

This is very much a work in progress (especially as my tech skills and making something look very pretty are lacking!) and I must emphasise what I put here are ideas that I would like to flesh out and make better with anyone interesting in exploring any of them.

I am just returning after a short time away, but I am online often and will aim to reply within two/three days at most.  I will usually be much quicker than this but work commitments may limit my time on here so I do want to set realistic expectations.  I aim to write one or two paragraphs, usually more at the beginning as we set the scene and introduce characters.   

All I ask is that you give more than one sentence responses and if an aspect of the story is not working for you, let me know.  I enjoy getting to know the people I write with and at the very least that we keep discussing to make sure the plot is going in the right direction. 

So, without further ado, below are some ideas.

1. Whatever happened to Aria O'Connor
2. The Spa - taken
3. Count down from three - taken
4. Enslaved Explorer
5. Innocent

Whatever happened to Aria O'Connor...

Lead singer of a band, blessed with a natural beauty which soon adorned magazine covers and had her romantically linked with every eligible bachelor, Aria O'Connor had the world at her feet.   A woman who captivated an audience, owned the stage and who the cameras loved.  But then, a world tour finished and work due to start on a fourth album, she seemed to disappear off the face of the Earth.  A brief letter to record executives simply saying she needed 'time to be herself'.

Headlines soon died down, but rumours of addictions or of depression continued to circulate albeit mostly on fan sites where people either worried for her or came to despise her selfishness.  But one 'fan' knows what really happened to the girl who was once Aria O'Connor.

In this one, I am looking to play Aria with you playing as the obsessed fan or perhaps someone hired to 'acquire' the beauty.

The Spa

Peace and tranquillity await at the world's most exclusive spa.  A private island, secretive investors and a discerning clientele, few even know of it's existence.   

After a discovery which threatened to sully the family name, Jenna Astor awakes to find she is no longer in her lavish bedroom at the family penthouse in New York.  Instead she finds herself surrounded by luxury, extravagance and attentive staff.  But her induction is only just beginning.

I am looking for someone to write as the owner/therapist and for us to decide on where we take this one :)

Count down from three...

With a deep seated fear of intimacy, Ella Jones has decided enough is enough and she needs help.  Conventional therapy has not helped - although it cost plenty - and it seems like fate when she sees your add in the local paper.  Downing the last of the wine as she ponders another break up, Ella decides to take a chance.  After all, it does say satisfaction guaranteed by the third session or money back.

It couldn't hurt to try right?

I'm looking for someone to play the hypnotist and again happy to discuss how we approach it.  My character would be sceptical of the process so this could be played very light hearted or darker.

Enslaved Explorer

There are so many options in how this could be set/played out.  I love sci-fi so was originally thinking this could be set in space/alien planets but could equally be right here on Earth. 

I’m looking for someone to play the enslaver, taking control of MC with perhaps elements of mind control/body modification.

Innocent

After a night out with friends to celebrate her 21st birthday, Elle Hastings life is suddenly in ruins.  Waking up in a stranger’sgetting apartment, she is shocked to find herself covered in blood just as the police break down the door and drag her from the room.  She is charged, and swiftly put on trial for murder of a man she allegedly met that night.  With no memory, no alibi and evidence against her she is sentence to life - to be served at a new privately owned rehabilitation centre under the care and supervision of the Director who has his own ulterior motives for taking on the care of the female prisoners.

Seeking someone to play the Director and possibly guards.   And happy to discuss what motivations and ideas you would have.  Director can be really written as any gender - open to ideas.

osmos

Dear Abi.

The Enslaved Explorer would start with one of the most promising officer cadets in the fleet , completing her rotations through Engineering, Weapons, Navigation and Command. She would be totally focused on her professional development, though with an eye for another handsome cadet whom she fleetingly comes across during her assignments. The RP then develops to technical faults which brings the ship into the gravitational pull of a far planet (to be named) and the forces cause the ship to disintegrate and the crew have to go to escape pods to only the endure violent descents to the surface.

The planet is very warm, there is lush vegetation and warm oceans. There are warring settlements across the landscapes, separated by hundred of miles, each with a hierarchical structure of Royalty, a warrior class, subjected and enslaved captives who work in the inner sanctums and drones who do the menial work required to sustain the settlements. You would have been unconscious for several weeks and have missed the standard captive processing and sorting into their assigned captive duties. In this time the hierarchy would have read your records from the digital banks of the escape pod and realised they had a highly talented captive , not only beautiful, but intelligent and diligent. You do however remain too independent and confident of spirit and the RP will develop how the Royalty seek to first use physical but then move to intense mental measures to seek to ensure they tame your rebelliousness.

What do you think?

Abi

Abi