Desires of the Lamenting Quill (F seeking Alpha M characters, no submissives)

Started by LamentingQuill, April 22, 2013, 08:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I ask that no one comment on this thread anymore to avoid clutter. You may contact me in PM :)

I ask that my on's and off's are read through before any PMs are made to me. It kind of becomes obvious quickly when people don't bother with them. Thank you for honoring my requests.

Ons and Offs of the Lamenting Quill

Color codes-

Pink- Please! I would love you forever!
Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice
Brown- Not necessarily looking, but not uninterested, I could be convinced
Black-Not looking for this at this time, you'd really have to sell me on it

Table of contents

1. Modern normal
2. Vampires
3. Fairies, Nymphs and other fantasy creatures
4. Werewolves
5. Demons/Angels
6. Deities and Gods
7. Monsters and Science Fiction
8. Dark Fantasy- where heroes lose
9. Historical
10. Fandoms
11. Youkai and Anthro (Example: Kitsune, Neko, etc.)
12. The Forbidden (Incest and other taboos)
13. Picture inspirations
14. Quill's male characters
15. Curses/Magic spell focused plots
16. Spooky Spook-Gothic Victorian Horror and Ghost Stories

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Modern/Normal (Basically containing only human beings)

Fairytales in Modern time

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Very loosely inspired by Once Upon a Time… and I do mean very loosely.

Fairy tale folk have been reborn into modern day.

The realm fairy tale folks called home was collapsing, their very own doomsday end of the world apocalypse… no one knew why, but everything was just starting to unravel… little by little, chunks of the realm were disappearing, forcing inhabitants to flee further and further to escape until there was nowhere else left to run.

In the kingdom of Waldeck, home of Snow White, everyone gathered and awaited their inevitable end… or so they thought…

All of the fairies that had managed to escape the erasure of their realm combined their power… even Maleficent, the dark fairy of thorns had arrived to give aid… they opened a portal to a new world, giving everyone new identities and everything they would need there. All memories of their previous lives returning to them when they turned sixteen, as well as any power and/or abilities they may have had in their previous lives.

So it is in the realm that knew of them as mere fairytales they would remain and begin new peaceful lives as seemingly ordinary people… that was the plan anyway…

MC would be Snow White, or Rosalyn as she would be called in the modern world.

Her world turned upside down

When Briella Lake comes home to England from after finishing up prep school all the way in Switzerland, she expected to find a nice comfortable job to occupy her time and please her parents... she did not expect to come to find that her parents had invited someone from her graduating class in prep school to stay a few days.

That someone back in prep school was the senior class president, French born Etienne Dupont. The situation gets worse when she learns he was invited to her home as... her fiance?! Apparently their parents thought the match was a splendid idea... which prompts Briella to corner Etienne and see how he feels about it... however much to her horror... the arrogant French bastard is completely on board, in fact he brought the idea up to his parents in the first place! That snail eating rat!

What was a girl to do?

The dragon's lady - Possible NC

Twenty two year old Serenity Parker lives is rather dangerous part of LA, California, the streets are ruled by the notorious gang The Golden Dragons, their leader a handsome young man known only by the mysterious alias of Seiryu. The name of an Oriental dragon god.
She has done her best to avoid any and all areas The Golden Dragons frequent during the day and she never ever goes out at night, there is no where safe after the sun sets beneath the horizon.

True that the infamous gang did not go after every single individual that crossed their paths, however it really doesn't help her situation that back in highschool, Seiryu had tried to pursue a romantic relationship with her, but she had flat out rejected the dangerous alpha male. He had told her that one day she would regret rejecting him, that one day her only option would be him.

Then one night, the worst thing possible for her happens, Serenity receives a call from her eighteen year old younger sister Jasmine whom had just gotten her own apartment. Her sister sounded frightened and said there was someone at her apartment that wanted to talk to her.
Before Serenity can question Jasmine about whom it was that wanted to speak with her, a new voice speaks in the phone that chills Serenity's blood ice cold... Seiryu...

She only got a few short comments before the phone went dead.

"The Han Palace restaurant on Baker street.... 8:00 pm.... there will be a table under the name of Seiryu... be there Serenity or your sister is going to suffer something very unpleasant.... oh, and do dress nice, this is not some casual run of the mill restaurant..." Click!

Within his power {Contains dark sorcery and some non-con}

Lily works as personal assistant to the big wig of the most prestigious law firm in the country, Mr. Renard Hale, so far her life has been perfect except for the fact that she hasn't yet found Mr. Right to complete the dream. The handsome spoiled son of her boss has pursued her relentlessly, but arrogant and self centered has never been her style...

What she did not know was that her boss's son's success in his father's firm is all thanks to black sorcery and he's sick and tired of being rejected, he's given her plenty of chances to be his willingly and his patience has run out, he is ready to have what belongs to him.

Which leads to Lily finding herself the victim of a curse that leads her life force trickling away little by by little, leaving her weak and feeble in three day period and after a week... dead.
He comes to her after three days and tells her what he's done and... how to stay alive... the only way for her to maintain strength and stay alive, she must share his bed at least once every day, allowing him to replenish her life energy by sharing the vast excess of his own.
Over time, when she comes to accept his permanent role in her life, he will reverse the curse... Can Lily bring herself to share his bed to save her own life? Even she is not sure.

We'd start like mere hours before the curse is cast, perhaps Lily rejects him again and he decides then that enough is enough. The Job the male lead's father owns and Lily serves as an assistant for is negotiable, I was just looking for something that would place our male lead on a very high pedestal, making him very arrogant and feel highly entitled to whatever it is he wants... regardless of the means he has to use in order to get it...

A new life across the pond

Rosalyn Jones and her parents have not led the most glamorous life in New York, but it’s definitely been a very happy one filled with laughter and love. Until a tragic car accident changed everything and turned poor Rosalyn’s whole life upside down…

Only just recently graduated from high school and only working a part time job at the local super market, it takes all of her savings combined with what she’d tried saving for college to pay for her parents funerals… her heart heavy with grief and her bank account drained, it looks especially bleak for Rosalyn…

Until a letter arrived that leaves Rosalyn feeling conflicted…

It is from her estranged grandparents in England, her mother’s parents… as she understood it, her mother’s parents were wealthy elite among British society and they didn’t approve of their daughter intending to marry the love of her life, some middle class American studying abroad on scholarship… they threatened to cut her mother off if she attempted to marry her beloved American…

So as the story went, her parents gave a good ole ‘fuck it’ and eloped, then after Rosalyn’s father finished his semester in England, the two of them fled to America, out of reach from the Brighton family…

They’d never once heard from them, until now with this letter… the letter described how they’d heard about the tragic demise of their daughter and her husband and that they wanted Rosalyn to move to England and live with them, they wanted to know their granddaughter before they died and write her into the will to leave her everything.

Rosalyn feels reluctant, considering how they treated her parents… but what choice does she have? Her job would never pay rent for her house, let alone an apartment and she had no money for college… perhaps this would provide her a future and… some part of her knew her mother would want her to get to know her grandparents…

So… she goes…

My idea for adding romance into the mix here is that her grandparents are going to very aggressively push her into a match with the grandson of one of their wealthy elite friends… which would be your character :)

A wolf in nerd's clothing

Aaria Reynalds is a cheerleader, but she’s not your typical stuck up bitch, she doesn’t join the other girls in bullying the nerds or any other cruel awful things they do… which moves them to force her to work all that much harder to impress them with her cheerleading if she wants to compete with them next year… and that combined with trying to keep her grades up high enough to graduate… it makes Aaria a very exhausted and busy girl…

Unfortunately, as hard as she does try, she’s just downright awful at math and her current stress isn’t helping her any whatsoever, she’s about to fail… so as a last resort, she enlists the help of a personal math tutor, which turns out to be a guy from her math class… handsome and quiet spectacled (Insert name of choice), always has the best grades AND captain of the mathletes… he’s perfect! Plus, her parents are out of town all weekend, so she can have him come over to study with her for the make-up exams without a hundred dozen questions needing answered first. It’s all just perfect!

Or so she thinks…

As it turns out, her tutor has had his eye on her all throughout high school, but she was always too busy with whatever to pay him any mind… she didn’t even notice the love letter that fell out the bottom of her locker when she was fetching her books early this year…

In truth... her grades in math class are not half as bad she thinks, he had a hacker friend of his change them, so she'd have no choice but to pay attention to him...

He’s had quite enough of being ignored… She’s going to notice him now and she’s going to submit to him… whether she likes it or not...

Just make sure to take a look at my o/o's in my signature and then we'll get down to discussing what he might do to Aaria when he's got her all alone ;)

This can be a short game or stretched out longer, I don't mind :)

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Vampires

Behold his glory, the white pearl of death

The humans of (insert kingdom name here) have been under vampire control for the past five years now, ever since the vampire king awoke from his centuries long sleep and united the vampires in a hostile campaign to take their place as the 'superior' beings. The White King, The Pearl of Death... as beautiful as he is evil and powerful, long has he waited for this, but... his glorious empire is not yet complete...

The vampires are resisted by a group of humans hiding out in the forest surrounding the kingdom that was once their home, intent to find a way to assassinate the vampire king and take back what is theirs. This resistance is led by the late human king's daughter, the Princess Rosalyn Shimmerspear.

I was thinking Rosalyn is captured on a recon mission gone wrong. Perhaps info the resistance got their hands on was a setup and a trap was set. Anyway, Rosalyn is brought before the king, he is fascinated by not only her beauty, but her courage, her intelligence and her sheer strength of will... and the king decides she is perfect to become his bride, his queen... however before he can put any of that into action, Rosalyn's companions manage to rescue her.

My partner and I can have fun building upon this story from there.

All I want for Christmas is a VAMPIRE - Possible NC

Rosalyn James, an aspiring opera singer, finds herself caught in a sudden wild thunderstorm in the Bayou on her way to spend two weeks with her retired wilderness expert parents in the quiet solitude the Bayou offered; Though she foolishly ventured far farther than was intelligent or necessary.
A storm would hit the bayou, not enough to cause fatalities but enough that would desperately need to seek shelter, especially after her car gets stuck in thick mud… and a well placed lightning strike sends a large branch crashing onto the hood of her car. Suffice to say with smoke pouring from under the hood, she wasn’t staying put there.

Thankfully, the faint golden glow of lights in the distant of the dark bayou promised hope…

I am imagining a large mansion built deep into the Bayou, very deep. A place steeped in stories and mysteries, the Louisiana locals don’t go anywhere near it.
I'm thinking Rosalyn would find her way there and ask for shelter, after her host would decide she was going to stay right where she was.... whether she liked it or not.

Offered role: The vampire owner of the mansion

Taken - Contains NC

When Serenity Halliday was stolen from her bed in the middle of the night by probably the most sexiest man she had ever seen before, she quickly finds that he is a member of the undead, a vampire... and he has been watching her, waiting for the perfect opportunity to snatch her and take her body over and over. Never stopping unless she begs him to make her his forever, perhaps even then, he wouldn't stop.

Offered role: Vampire kidnapper

Kissing the doctor - Possible NC

Liliana- 20 years old-
A young, talented witch and prodigy doctor fresh out of the most prestigious medical school in the entire world, there is only one thing… her patients are not human… Vampires, werewolves and demons alike all over the world flock to this famed doctor for aid to their wounds and illnesses.
Complete with a P.H.D in supernatural healing and a whole lot of spunk, Liliana thought her life was finally shaping up to be what she had always dreamed, that was until…. He… walked into her hospital… She knew her life was changed forever…

Emiliano- Age unknown-(name negotiable)
Never is a thousand years would this tough hot shot former clan master ever believe that he’d take a lethal blow from a human, regardless if the human died in the process or not.
Still here he was, walking into a hospital for the unnatural, a large gash soaking his expensive Beige Armani shirt with precious blood, his face recognized by every patient in the waiting room, he never fathomed such humiliation, then again, no vampire ever did.
Get stitched up and go home… that was his plan… up until he got a load of his ‘doctor’…
All bets were off at that point, he wouldn’t be going home alone, he’d see to that…

Caught up in a big bloody mess

In this universe, I think I should point out that witches and vampires tend to get along fairly well unless the vampire in question tries to take a bit of out her, then it's war. Werewolves (if they show up in this story at all, which I kinda doubt), witches are little iffy about them because their tendency to try and select mates and bite that neck without so much as asking the desired female her opinion on the matter, they will associate with them though if they know the particular werewolf to be trustworthy.

Anyway, here is the story idea:

When Serenity Yates finds an unconscious vampire in the alleyway behind her apartment building, she takes pity on him and brings him inside to take care of him until he should wake up, it would be cruel to just leave him there for the sun.
She treats all the cuts and bruises on him as best she can and much to her relief, her vampire friend Francesca left some blood packets in the fridge from the last time she'd come over to hang out... what Serenity was not prepared for was that the vampire she rescued was the leader of a vampire mafia type group on her side of town... whom is at war with another group at the other end of town... and one of the other guy's lackeys had been stationed in the building across the street to make sure the vampire Serenity had rescued was burned at sunrise... once the sun falls, he'll scamper back to his master and Serenity will find herself caught up in the middle of a huge mess she wasn't prepared for at all.

(A different picture can be chosen if redheads are not your thing)

The Nocturnal Serenade

The song above heavily inspired this, so I encourage you to give it a listen and watch the video. I would like to request the singer in the video as the FC of my partner as well, I find him beautiful and hypnotic. It's somewhat of a deal breaker for me.

Liliana Springvale has had weird mesmerizing dreams ever since she turned sixteen, three years ago today on her eighteenth birthday… sometimes it’s different era of time, but it’s always the same beautiful young man… hair of spun gold and piercing eyes like blue fire…

The one dream that is always the same and happening always on the night of her birthday, seeming to be somewhere between the mid and late eighteenth century judging by the room they always occupy and the clothes they are both wearing… he romances her, she can hear him humming sweet melodies in her ear, he tells her he loves her and talks about their future together… then he seduces her… and in the midst of making love…

He bites her neck!

She always wakes up after that point… her heart racing… her body alive with both excitement and terror… and a strange dull pain on her neck, even though there is nothing there when she puts a hand to the source of the pain…

So, with that said, Liliana has actually been reincarnated a handful of times since the 18th century, one way or another always dying at the age of eighteen.

The man in her dream is a vampire. We can discuss details on him together, so my partner feels better connected with their character.

I was thinking the first time Liliana died was his fault, that he attempted to turn her and being fairly new to vampirism himself, he accidentally drained and killed her as he was unable to control his bloodlust.

So essentially, he’s been searching for Liliana each time she’s reborn, but it seems like destiny is punishing him as she always seems to die before he can successfully turn her.

Except he has no intentions to fail this time. He’ll find her and he’ll claim his bride before death can!

That’s another thing my partner and I can talk about together… why is it that Liliana seems to continuously die at eighteen in this sorrowful cruel cycle of death and rebirth?

Contact me via PM please.

Also, please and thank you, be sure to read my on’s and off’s that located in my signature before sending me a message. I always really appreciate it when my partners do me the courtesy of this.

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Fairies, Nymphs and other fantasy creatures

Draconis Forma Mutatio

In this modern day, we believe that dragons no longer exist as they are no longer soaring through the skies and breathing fire down upon the murderers of their families and friends. This however, is completely untrue.

Sick and tried of being unfairly judged and wrongfully murdered, the dragons species utilized one of their abilies to morph into a human to their advantage and blended in among humanity, disappearing it seemed for thousands of years until the fact they really existed was forgotten.
Most dragons these days live the lives of eccentric wealthy humans, living in remote places off the wealth of a horde gathered over many centuries. Though they keep their most precious treasures locked up and away from human eyes, intending never to part with them.

They do however long for companionship, a dragon feels things very deeply and loneliness is no exception, they passionately keep their eyes peeled for their one and only destined mate. Every dragon has a mate out there somewhere that was meant for them and when they meet them, the dragon half of the two... just knows, they can feel it to their very core of their being this is the one.
A well kept secret among the dragons is that their mates are not always other dragons, sometimes fate assigns them a human mate. Mating with a dragon with grant the human mate the same immortality as their dragon counterpart. This has certain conditions though, very important conditions.

With all mating situations, once the dragon catches the scent of his or her mate, they have until the next full moon to be claim their mate in the marriage bed or the connection will be severed and they will lose their chance as a mate forever. If they successfully claim their mate, the human will be granted immortality and the pairs souls will be bonded forever as mates.

Most dragon males are not as calm as dragons females about the opposite sex being around their mate, the males absolutely hate other males being around his woman, he becomes very territoral and possessive, though he won't become exactly violent until the other male tries to touch his woman in any physical way. This excludes male family of the female, he would be able to smell the shared genetics.

There are different species of Dragons as well: Fire dragons, water dragons, Tropical forest dragons and so many more. They tend to prefer homes close to their comforts. So say the subject is a fire dragon, he might want a home close to a volcano or perhaps in the hot desert. A water dragon might perhaps want a home on the shore of the ocean.

My idea is that my character, Marina James, whom works for a very upscale antique appraisers agency is assigned to travel to the home an eccentric billionaire to appraise and possibly buy for the agency a priceless antique. Completely unaware that she is headed straight into the arms of destiny...

The offered role is the handsome eccentric billionnaire whom just so happens to be a dragon and realized Miss James to be his destined mate the moment he catches her lovely scent beneath his nose.
Details about the dragon will be worked out when a partner if found.

You belong to me

Beautiful Eliana Swan wakes up one night in the midst of strange dream where she could hear a man's voice calling to her, so when she is unable to shake the ominous feeling of the dream, Eliana decides a moonlight walk in the forest behind her family's cottage is just what she needs.

Though when she enters the forest, Eliana hears the very same voice calling to her again, only she is not dreaming this time...
She follows the voice and eventually approaches a fairy circle where in the center stands the most beautiful and alluring man she had ever seen in all her life, a smile on his face and his hand extended to her.

Never would Eliana have ever imagined that she'd been watched for years by a prince of the Seelie court, desired as his bride... waiting only for Eliana to come of age before luring her to the fairy circle and taking her back with him to the world of the fey...

Once the entranced beauty takes his hand, there will be no turning back... a fey never releases their prize...

The merman's bride- Possible NC due to the nature of aquatic folk in mythology

When Kalea Summers went on vacation to Hawaii with her family at eight years old, she rescued a young merboy that had washed ashore during a storm and was too dehydrated from his struggle, lack of water and the heat of the sun to make back to the ocean himself.

Now years later, twenty year old Kalea has convinced herself that it had just been a lovely dream and the merboy that had stared at her with such adoration as she rolled him across the sand back to the water was just a figment of her imagination.
After having accepted a high paying job at an oceanside aquarium in Honolulu, Hawaii, Kalea has packed up her things and moved to the beautiful exotic island.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Unbeknownst to her, the merboy she had rescued whom was now a handsome merman spots her eating her lunch on the dock and instantly knows the ravishing beauty is the girl that saved him all those years ago.
His heart swells with love and desire, he knows then that this is destiny and he must have her... no matter what...

Bride of the Fey King

This roleplay I am looking for involves a king of the Seelie Fey looking to make a human by the name of Liliana his bride and queen, I wrote an introduction and I hope it inspires someone to wish to write this story with me.  I think the intro helps to present what I am looking for with this.

Introduction:

Liliana Leon never put a whole lot of stock into magic or that her family had ever had relations in their past with the fey, a claim made by her great grandmother many years ago... she was... eccentric and a little bit off her rocker, no one really believed a word she said whenever she started prattling on about fairy kings and magic...

Her Great Grandma claimed to have brought a homeless man into her house one night after finding him all alone in the pouring rain, just sitting miserably on the street curb, his dirty hair and tattered clothing sopping wet.

As Great Grandma's story went, she gave the man a bowl of her freshly made vegetable stew and dug up some of her late husband's clothes for him to put on in place of the torn and soaked garment he currently wore. They hung a little loose on the man's malnutritioned frame, but they would be much more comfortable and warmer.
She allowed him to take a shower and clean up, before she put fresh sheets on the sofa for him and told him he could spent the night, then together they would contact the help shelter and see about getting him some aid.
Not once did the man complain or refuse her kindness, he simply gave her the most genuine smile she'd ever seen and thanked her whole heartedly for each and everything she did to comfort and aid him.
When she went to bed, she said she had dreams that night of the most beautiful man she'd ever seen in her entire life, more beautiful than anything she'd ever dared to even imagine, upon his lips was a strangely familiar warm smile...

In the morning when Great Grandma woke up, she said it was as if all traces of the man had vanished... the sheets were clean and neatly folded in the linen closet and Great Grandpa's clothes were also neatly folded back into the old trunk Great Grandma had dug them out of.
However, much to Great Grandma's astonishment, she claims that upon the sofa was a piece of parchment... material she did not have in her home and the homeless man had certainly not had with him...

Upon the parchment was written,

My dear, dear Yvette Leon,

I apologize for my deception, the physical form I assumed was a necessary guise to be certain your heart was good and pure...

Within your family line is a very special and radiant magic, you are unaware of it, but I assure you it is there. I wished to meet you and decide for myself if you were worthy... I did indeed find your heart to be kind and compassionate, perfect qualities for what I seek... unfortunately, you are too advanced in your mortal years to withstand the intense raw magic the sizzles in our very air ... it would endanger you physically to try and enter our world as you are and I could never allow someone so special and pure as you to come to harm. I could make you immortal as I am, but it would not ease your discomfort that you would certainly feel as your body desperately tried to cope with the stress our magic would have on your older human body. I would never forgive myself if you spent eternity suffering, because of my selfishness... nor could I ever hope to replace your dear departed husband, his memory should be treasured respectfully.

Your daughter, Fiona, needs you as well... I saw her sleeping in her room and my heart ached at the idea of taking you away from her to a place she cannot go, the world of the fey is too dangerous for an innocent young human child.

I will wait until a female descendant of your bloodline should come into being, one worthy within her heart and soul to be my queen... I am lonely and I long for a true companion to become my bride and queen, with qualities most female fey have long forgotten... it is not your daughter and not for reasons of lacking quality, but I have foreseen her future as I gazed upon her and there is a good human man waiting for her in her future, a life of happiness that I want her to have. Joy and beautiful children.

So, when the granddaughter whose heart proves true and pure comes of age into adulthood, I will come to her and grant her the immortality of my race, she will be protected from the fate you might have suffered if I had taken you, I promise I will protect your granddaughter and treat her well. I will make her a queen.

Do not despair for yourself however, I have blessed you and all of your descendants after you with good fortune and healthy life, the mortal world needs more individuals like you... maybe if there were more, we fey would never have felt the need to withdraw from mortals as we have for so many centuries... just maybe... Wishful thinking, I suppose, yes?

I thank you for all your kindness, dearest Yvette...

Your devoted friend for all time,

King Cainneach of the Seelie Fey Court

Liliana Leon stroked her fingers gently across the aged piece of parchment glued into her Great Grandmother's diary, the handwriting certainly was not her Great Grandmother's... but then who was to say the man she took in wasn't just crazy or maybe this was some idea of a cruel joke to play on a lonely aging woman.
With a heavy drawn out sigh, Liliana closed the diary and laid back on her bed, she supposed she should have told her mother than she'd taken Great Grandma's diary last Christmas dinner, but... her mother was already convinced that Great Grandma was off her rocker, so it was highly unlikely that the diary would be missed.
As for Liliana, she wasn't too sure what to make of the diary... she genuinely wished to believe that was something more out there in this world, something magical and fantastic... but then she wasn't sure at the same time, the idea of fairy king's looking for a human bride seemed a little... well... a little far fetched, a bit out there...

“I don't know...” Liliana sighed softly, tugging open the drawer of her bedside table and tucking the diary away inside, adding with a humorous chuckle “Maybe if some hot fairy king shows up in my apartment, I'll have no choice but to believe. Hope he has a cute butt, I do appreciate a nice backside on a man, hehe”

The dragons treasure

The experts have always said it is highly dangerous to fiddle around with high level magics without the  proper know how and experience... the sad thing is, not everybody listens to this sage advise...

A lonely young woman, Serenity Yates, tries to alter the world so that her parents never got into the car on that fateful stormy night... unfortunately, magic this high scale in the hands of an emotional novice goes terribly wrong and instead of altering her own world... she is taken somewhere else...

Next thing Serenity knows is waking up in a strange treasure filled cavern, laying in a sea of gold coins and glittering jewels, and two dragon brother's bickering over how to split the treasure between them... her included...

Come to find out, Serenity accidentally transported herself to an alternate reality in a medieval time period where magic, dragons and all things fantasy are all too real...

This can be altered as another option to have sisters instead of one girl, so we can double up and each dragon gets a girl.

Accidentally the merman's mate

This is set in 1800s Victorian era (England or Americas is fine, I’m good with either)

Arabella Jenkins is on holiday visiting her aunt and uncle while her neglectful parents are away on some lavish romantic get away for two, she has a difficult time bonding with her cousins and desperately wishes to get along with them… it gets exhausting to feel so alone all the time, she’d give anything to have some family that actually wanted her around.

So when her cousins drag her to a circus freak show without the knowledge of her aunt or uncle, Arabella reluctantly goes along with them willingly.

After awhile, when her cousins rude and verbally abusive behavior becomes too much to bear, she goes exploring around the circus by herself… curiosity draws her into a seemingly empty tent… where she finds a huge tank of water… with a man inside it, a man with the lower half of a fish…

A merman. A real merman.

The merman tells her the ringmaster of the circus purchased him from some fisherman that accidentally pulled him up in their fishing nets… the ringmaster plans to unveil him soon to the public and his species will be officially exposed to all of humankind.

He tell her then that if she kisses him, he will be able to take on human legs and be able to escape back to the sea… she agrees without hesitation to help him.

What the merman however does not tell her… was that by kissing him and granting him the ability to change back and forth between legs and tail… she entering into a very special contract with the merman… she became his mate…

Essentially, when she guides him to the pier so he can escape to the ocean, he abducts her and takes her into the ocean with him. (because of the mating contract, she can breathe underwater and is immune to the cold).

The Raven Lord
Medieval setting

In the small village of Greenwood, young eighteen year old Kalyssa lives in her late grandmother’s old house on the outermost parts of the village. Kalyssa’s grandmother was a practitioner of natural medicine, she believed that mother nature would take extra good care of you if you just paid enough attention to her to notice the gifts she offered.

Many snubbed the old woman, claiming she was tiptoeing the line between acceptable medicine and witchcraft, but as no harm had yet come from any of the remedies the old woman sold, they most left her alone to her business.

Now, Kalyssa having been taught everything her grandmother knew now runs her grandmother’s business, using it to earn herself a living and avoiding requiring marriage for safety and security like so many other girls her age had to resort to.
One afternoon, Kalyssa finds an injured raven laying in her garden and decides to try and save the poor creature’s life… unaware that as she so gently picked it up and brought it inside, the local priest coming by to pester her yet again about choosing a husband had seen the entire thing.

Why would this be a problem? Because the village was extremely superstitious and believed that ravens were a sign of bad luck and misfortune to come… so the priest assumed that if Kalyssa treated the thing with such tenderness and care, then surely it must be her familiar… which would make Kalyssa a witch! The devil’s whore! That must surely also explain why she refused to marry, she was bound to the dark lord! Her late grandmother surely had to have been a witch as well!

The idea is that Kalyssa unknowingly saved the life of an unseelie archfey known as ‘The Raven Lord’ and in her care, he fell in love with her… but in his injured state, he was unable to change into his humanoid shape and confess his heart.

When the villagers come to collect her to accuse her of witchcraft and sentence her in one go, The Raven Lord comes to rescue her…

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

werewolves

Chosen by the wolf prince Possible NC

Human Eliana has known nothing else but the werewolf culture ever since she was rescued from a burning cabin as a baby by a childless werewolf couple and adopted.
Now eighteen years old, Eliana's life has been rich with the love of her adoptive parents and she is being courted by a sweet werewolf her age whom serves in the current Alpha's army.

However, Eliana is not prepared for her life being turned upside down when the Alpha's eldest son decides he is ready to take a mate... and he fancies Eliana...

Bride by capture

Traveling with her brother across a post apocalyptic world on their journey back to the place of their birth to claim a vast inheritance that can change their lives forever, humans Bianca and her older brother Skylar must pass through territory known to belong to a gang rowdy werewolves.
The siblings encounter the gang when they come to a trecherous river and attempt to cross the one and only bridge over it to continue their journey through the werewolf territory, Skylar pays the Alpha of the gang for their passage through the territory... but the way the leader stares at Bianca... the two siblings know they must move quickly.

Sure enough, when the siblings set up camp and fall asleep by the campfire, the Alpha and a few of his most trusted wolves sneak in as silent as the stars above and abduct Bianca, drugging her to ensure she would not awaken before they were ready for her to do so.
Bianca awakens a few hours later to find herself in the Alpha's tent and soon discovers the purpose for which the Alpha has taken her... to become his mate!

Seduced by the Alpha wolf

Eliana Blake has just turned 21 and decides to celebrate in a time-honored tradition... gather her gal pals and head for the classiest bar in town!
At the bar, Eliana encounters probably the most drool worthy man she's ever seen in her life and he seems to have eyes only for her, he offers to buy her first drink and from there, the drinks just keep coming.

With her sensibilities dampened with inebriation, the luscious hottie is able to convince Eliana t o ditch her friends and come back with his place with him to be alone  for a more 'private conversation'.
As the pair begin to make love, Eliana is unaware the man kissing her is the Alpha of the towns secret werewolf pack and he has chosen the lovely Eliana to be his mate and the mother of his pups...

Werewolves, gypsy curses and mating, oh my!

Young woman living on an isolated Montana farm with her family, the crops have been really bad lately and they are very seriously financially struggling... the girl however is unaware that the failings crops is the result of a gypsy curse cast by a powerful and very large pack of werewolves... very pissed off werewolves...

A long, long time ago the land upon which the farm sits was given to the girl's family in exchange for a promise... you see, the heroine's family is one of the type of bloodlines that werewolves craving growing numbers just love... the women down her father's side of the family are super highly fertile...

So when the heroine's ancestor was down on his luck, these gypsy werewolves took pity on him and made him promise that in exchange for his life to become as fertile as the fields will be, he must make them a promise... that one day he would provide one of their royal line a mate...

The werewolves have waited so patiently, but ever since the deal was struck, all the children born of the ancestor's bloodline were males... until her...
She had finally come of age to be mated to the son of the current Alpha of the gypsy wolf tribe, there is just one problem... the current patriarch of the ancestor's bloodline is refusing to pay up... hence the curse put on the fields to attempt a little... well persuasion...

When it doesn't work... they decide is enough is enough, they'll just go and fetch the girl themselves...

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Demons/Angels

The lonely lily demon

Seraphina Sadler is home for three months while on vacation from attending college for (either opera or ballet), she is horrified to discover that her father is critically ill with stage 4 cancer and never told her he was sick… he was only concerned about ensuring he was able to see her get into the college of her dreams before he died and that she pursued what made her happy.

Frustrated and terrified of losing her father after already losing her mother in a car accident when she was five, Seraphina recalls a story her very superstitious grandmother used to tell her about this small lake in the forest behind their house, she said it was surrounded all the way around by beautiful white lilies and their petals seemed to glow at night… what's more, granny also said the lake was home to a demon, a very lonely demon…

Granny said the demon was bound to the lake and could only leave it temporarily for a few hours each night.

Another thing Granny told her was the demon in his loneliness and yearning for companionship would agree to grant one wish to a mortal woman if she laid with him.

Feeling stupid, childish and gullible for entertaining this old story for even a moment, Seraphina goes to the lake on a night when the full moon was high in the sky…

She never anticipated that this demon might fall in love with her after bedding her beneath the stars…

I was thinking that the pendant the dude has in the picture could be a binding token, kind of like a demonic wedding ring, and after laying with him, he presents it to her and without context, asks her to wear it, simply saying it would please him if she did.

Bride by rescue

-Set in Medieval times, high fantasy genre-

Eliana Westcliff has only ever wanted one thing, to be a normal young woman fitting in among society, however she had a particular talent that wasn't too popular among the superstitious villagers... she can heal almost any wound by placing her hand upon it and summoning a golden healing light.

One evening as Eliana is trying to return home after making purchases at the village market, she is abducted and taken the village square to be burned as a witch!
Just as the kindling laid at her feet is set ablaze, smoke filling her eyes and lungs, Eliana suddenly hears horrible scream erupting all around her before she loses consciousness from too much smoke inhalation.

When she awakes, she finds herself no longer tied to a wooden pole, but instead laying upon a soft bed of goose down and dressed in a modest nightgown of fine cotton sewn with gold thread.
Staring down at her are three of them most handsome young men she had ever seen in her entire life, each of them with flaming red eyes.

After calming her down and relaxing her with a cup of hot tea, they explain to her gently that the three of them are brothers and... demons...
They occupy the ominous stone castle the north of her village and that is where she now resides, they rescued her from the stake just in the nick of time before the flames could touch her flesh.
They tell her that they took great risk entering the village that night when they had been out hunting in the forest, they ask her for what they feel in a small fee.

The brothers ask her to choose one of them to wed, it does not matter which one and she would be given a month to decide in which she could reside in their castle with her own room as she got to know them better. They promise her that none of them will pressure her for intimacy before she is ready to choose among them which one will be her husband, however... she will not be allowed to leave and she must make a choice, though if she had not chosen by the end of the month, the brothers themselves will decide among themselves which of them will wed the lovely rescued human.

The Demon's price - Possible  NC

Minor water deity Liliana was in quite a situation, she was being courted by a vile middle class fire deity and needed a way to send the arrogant jerk packing, there was only one thing that could dissuade such a powerful magic user from his amorous advances. A being more powerful than himself.

Liliana resorted to book of very old dark magic, she would summon a powerful water demon, though she was unprepared for one thing, a price, there was always a price to be paid when you asked for a demon's help.

So when she summoned him, she was surprised when he asked for no earthly goods, but instead asked for her virginity.
After doing some heavy reading and finding a spell in the book to send the demon back to where he came from, Liliana decides to agree to the demon's price with every intention to recite the spell and send him back before he can collect his fee after the fire deity's amorous advances are snuffed out.

Will she succeed or will her intentions be foiled?

What you see is not always what you get - Contains NC

Young twenty two year old witch Briella Norman works overtime like you wouldn't believe in the Bubbling Cauldron, an alternative shop owned by her powerful warlock uncle. She counts herself like having her uncle as her boss, enabling her to get the overtime needed to save up money for Yule gifts for her friends and family. Being broke 90% of the time really sucked the big one.

One evening, the most drop dead gorgeous man she had ever seen in all her life walks in to purchase some rare and expensive herbs, so valuable they could only be purchased at the counter.
Unbeknownst to Briella that this dreadfully handsome stranger is in fact a very powerful demon lord, Briella proceeds to flirt with him the entire time she was putting together his purchase.

Unfortunately for her, demons such as he are very dangerous and once they desired you... there is no backing out...

-Further details will be discussed between partners-

Hellfire desire- song inspired

I found myself on youtube listening to some song covers of Hellfire from Hunchback and I suddenly got this fabulous idea in my head.

A half demon girl has lived her life in peace on the mortal plane with her human mother, her life is turned upside down however when she all of a sudden finds herself being hunted by an angel on the slightly mentally unstable side, this angel arrived at first with the intentions to kill the abomination... but finds himself powerfully infatuated with her. She will belong to him... or she will die...

The Antichrist's Nephilim Bride

The age of darkness has arrived and the Antichrist, son of the fallen one, is ruling with an iron fist...

Lucy, or Alucielle as her father named her at birth, is a Nephilim, daughter of the Archangel of Music Sandalphon… life has not been easy for her, always hiding her identity as she tries to stay hidden, terrified the agents of the Antichrist will find her…

They’ve been looking for all the rare Nephilim scattered throughout the globe, recruiting the weaker willed ones and killing the resistant ones… Lucy knows if they find her, she’s dead, because she’ll never help evil, NEVER.

Lately though, she’s been having the most peculiar and… unnerving… and kinda erotic… dreams…

A man holds her close in a dark room with only the glow from a roaring fireplace being the one source of light, the flickering light dances upon his golden hair as he sways with her to some softly playing intimate music… she wants to push him away for some reason, she feels frightened, though she doesn’t know why… but she can’t, she immobile in his arms, she can’t move at all…

He whispers in her ear then “You are mine, Alucielle… I’m coming for you…”

She always wakes up drenched in sweat and breathing as though she’d just sprinted a whole mile… is it just a strange recurring nightmare? Or is it more?

Hit me up! :D

Conceiving the demon king's baby

Alternate Universe Earth. High Fantasy. Era flexible.

Rosalyn, crown princess of the Mage empire... she had a mission very clearly spelled out for her from her mother and the Grand High Council of Mages...

Get in. Seduce. Get Pregnant. Kill the target. Get the hell out.

The Demon King (or prince, if you prefer), is powerful and he has a great dislike for Mages, he thinks they have an entirely unfair claim over the realm of magic and their ability to gain the upper hand over and even enslave demons has gone on quite long enough. He intends to make them kneel... or crush them beneath the heel of his boot.

The demons adore their king, they've revered the demonic royal bloodline for eons and now, the king presently on the throne (or prince, lol) is by far the most powerful the royal bloodline has ever produced. He is practically unstoppable.

The Mage Queen has formulated a plan. Her greatest alchemists have devised an irresistible aphrodisiac powder... so the Mage Queen intends to send her daughter in to infiltrate the Demon King's palace, get him to ingest the powder somehow... the princess will lay with the demon king, conceive his heir and then kill him... leaving her with dominion over the Demon Empire due to the sole heir of the royal bloodline inside her body.

However... she doesn't account for being powerfully attracted to the king... or failing to kill him... or him searching for the redheaded temptress he was unable to forget even after the powder wore off...

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Deities and Gods

Frozen kisses - Contains NC

In post apocalyptic modern day when the entire earth is now akin to Arctic due to the influence of an ice deity that now controls the world with a frozen fist, Liliana finds herself among a group of girls captured from a struggling village to be offered as sacrifices to the Ice Deity in return for mercy from his icy wrath.
Much to her surprise though, when the Ice Deity himself comes to look over the tribute sacrifices, he decides that she will not be joining the other girls as sacrifices, no... she would become his personal love slave!

Offered role: Ice deity

Winter's yearning

Loosely inspired by the story of Hades and Persephone.

Eliana, the beautiful fey guardian of spring has lived in peace for eons in the ethereal Forest of Life, preparing year after year to thaw the chill of winter and herald in the green beauty of spring.

From afar in the Vale of Eternal Winter, the fey guardian of winter watches Eliana from his frozen mirrors inside his palace of ice, an unfamiliar yearning melting his frigid heart... For so long he has watched and yearned for the beautiful guardian of spring...

No longer can he bare to watch from afar and only be able to touch and caress her creamy skin in his dreams... he will take her... he will take her from her forest and bring her into his frozen realm... and she will love him... he would make her love him...

In the arms of the Aztec god

This story was loosely inspired by the movie 'The Ruins'.

When Aaria James and her friends are vacation in Mexico, their hiking trip proved way more eventful than they ever anticipated when they happened upon some uncharted Aztec ruins deep in the Mexican jungles, the place was beautiful beyond they imagining and practically begged to be explored.

When the girls enter the ruins, a stone slab suddenly blocks the way behind them and seals them inside, it is then... that strange plant life begins hunting them all down, devouring them one by one until only Aaria is left alive...
After she is certain she will not die in this place all alone, Aaria is soon met by a handsome Mexican Indian in cultural attire claiming to be the guardian god of this temple and the devoured girls had become the required sacrifices he requested as each century passed, he tells her she has been spared because he likes her... her beauty and her brilliant mind are very attractive to him, so he'd let that last sacrifice slide as a sort of wedding gift to her...

Being a god is great and all, he explains to her, but it gets very lonely and now... he isn't going to be lonely anymore... whether Aaria likes it or not...

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Monsters and Science Fiction

The Harpy's Mate
*Location and the small finer details are tweakable/negotiable)

*Just to clarify, harpies will be able to speak any language after hearing just a few words spoken. They also have humanoid genitalia, hence why harpies have abducted humans in the past as mates.

*I figured this would either be a one shot or expansion upon the plot would occur when a partner was found and their ideas could be included.

The Pitch:

For the last hurrah before heading off to college, 18 year old Lucy Carlisle agrees to go camping with her friends, apparently the older brother of her friend Zane found this amazing stretch of forest off the beaten path of this breathtaking national park, Zane says his brother told him that the park rangers don’t go anywhere near it, though they won’t say why.
So of course, the group decides that it would be pretty exciting to check the place for themselves and see if it’s really as beautiful as Zane’s brother claims.

Supposedly, there is also a gorgeous view of these incredible mountains.

Little does the group know, the reason the rangers stay away from this area is because it is home to a clan of harpies and a bargain was struck… humans stay the hell away from their claimed territory and they won’t prey on any of the park’s campers.

What I am thinking is that it’s mating season for the harpies, males and females alike are feeling the need to build a nest and get to making some chicks… and well, female harpies are scarce these days… and it wouldn’t be the first time in history that a harpy, male or female, abducted a human to the nest to become their mate…

So you can imagine Lily’s shock and terror when she’s snatched up (we can discussed when, where and how) by a male harpy and taken to his newly built nest…

Bride of the Snake - Contains NC

My character would be an archaeologist traveling to a newly discovered island with a small team of other various types of explorers. Once there, my character and her colleagues discovered a temple dedicated to the legendary Naga creatures of mythology, never knowing that these creatures were not only real, but still in existence and making use of the temple daily for rituals to their gods.

The explorers would be found by Naga priests and brought to the Naga prince for their fate to be decided, the others would be killed, but my character will have attracted the fancy of the prince and finds herself taken as his bride... whether she likes it or not.

Offered role: Naga prince

The Martian Prince- Contains NC

Thousands of years into the future, we have colonized Mars and made it livable, much to the annoyance of the illusive Martian empire, aliens with a very striking human resemblance...
The prince of the Martians has put up with the humans being on his planet only so much, allowing them asylum on Mars to escape their dying planet.

Yes, he had maintained distance from the humans, that is until... he catches a glimpse of the colony leader's daughter on his command center computers... he decides he must have her and humanity could consider this their payment for living on his planet...

The troll king - Contains NC

Princess Lunaria of the moon elves was always told to stay away from the Golden Wood, no matter how beautiful a place it was... for there lurked the troll king and all his foul minions...
Hungering for the sweet sunberries that grew only the golden wood and to dance beneath the golden sunlight, Lunaria disobeys her father's rules and ventures into the Golden Wood with a basket just waiting to be filled with deliciously sweet sunberries.

Unbeknownst to her, she is watched from the very moment she entered the Golden Wood, by the troll king himself... he is entranced by the elven princess and vows that she will be his...

Abducted by an Alien

Click to Show/Hide
When new high school graduate Liliana Chase allowed her friends to talk her into one last 'hurrah' of misbehavior to salute their adolescence goodbye, they pick the barn of the meanest rudest farmer in the state to spray paint the logo of their school on... she expected they'd paint quickly and get the hell out of there before they were caught and nothing truly bad would ever come out of it...

What she wasn't expecting however was the nasty bitches abandoning her out in the middle of no where... leaving her to walk home with a duffel of spray paints in the middle of the night, in the middle of no where, all by herself... did she mention they were nasty bitches? Yeah, because they are. Backstabbing skanks.

What else was Liliana not expecting? Well, a beam of light to cut through the clouds and drag her up into the sky, of course! She finds herself in the custody of a fairly attractive male alien with a taste for sexy human redheads... apparently he's been searching for one he can breed with and keep, but thus far has been unsuccessful... she finds out he didn't just let the other girls go after they proved to be incompatible with him, they could have told people what happened and had evidence with their bodies... he had to dispose of them...

If Liliana doesn't want to join the other corpses redheaded girls... she'll have to do everything she can to please him and pray as hard as she can that she'll be compatible enough to get pregnant... or it's lights out for her, forever.

Creating the perfect man

Aaria Washburn is the daughter of the leading scientist in the field of artificial life in the 35th century, her parents and their team successfully developed technology capable of creating artificial people, enhanced human beings completely and totally designable to the preferences of clients.

However, even with all the vast technological advancements made throughout the years, nothing could be done to figure the mystery to a very big problem… in the last 50 years, it’s become quite rare for males to be born naturally, the Earth’s population is now 80% female. The concerns this brings for the future of the human race are phenomenal...

At first it began as a way for sterile couples to have a baby based on their own genetic makeup… but as of this Valentines Day, the facility this technology calls home has released an announcement to the public…

For one year, on a trial time period to see how it will work out… the facility will open up business to females to create themselves their ideal mate..

If the trial goes well, the facility will keep the program going for females to use until the female to male ratio is evened out.

Aaria is among a small group of women volunteering to give the technology a chance… so she creates her man…

Her desires are very simple in her mind.

He’s tall… beautiful… elegant… so intelligent, a brilliant mind... a perfect gentleman… yet strong… he’s just the right amount of possessive and would get jealous without being obnoxious about it… he would be romantic and he’d love to cuddle with his sweetheart…

My idea is that this doesn’t go as Aaria planned… her man has darkness lurking beneath his shiny beautiful surface. I envision Aaria becoming something of a prisoner to her creation.

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Dark Fantasy

Snow White's stepbrother

What if the Wicked Queen had a son from a previous marriage and this son grew up side by side with Snow White, what if he protected her throughout their lives from the worst of his mother’s hatred and fell in love with her as they entered adulthood… but… Snow White… she did not love him back…

What if the dark side of him inherited from his evil mother began to emerge and he begins to struggle with something of a split personality… the gentle side of him that cares for Snow White and only wants happiness for her… the side side of him that desires her, desires to claim his mother’s power and wealth, ruling the kingdom with Snow White by his side.

What will happen?

"She can be yours if you just let go... give into the darkness within you... give into ME..."

"No... no... I can't... she would hate me..."

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Historical

Seducing the butler

This is set in Victorian era, the English Countryside. I could also be persuaded for the same era set in Japan.

At a grand party her mother was hosting, 18 year old Rosalyn Kensington is slipped a powerful aphrodisiac in her wine by a suitor she had rejected wishing to compromise Rosalyn into marriage via seducing her and deliberately getting caught in the act… however, thanks to her loyal and trusted personal butler, she is whisked away to her room before the fiendish nobleman can put his dastardly plan into action.

On the other hand… Rosalyn is struggling with the aphrodisiac and begins to seduce her butler as soon as they are behind closed doors…

My thoughts were that this begins a love affair between Rosalyn and her butler, she gets pregnant and the two of them flee on an adventure to build a life together where they are free to love each other.

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Fandoms

Return of the prince (partner is required to have seen Hellboy 2 at least twice)

A/U
Prince Nuada and Princess Nuala did not die, Red beat Nuada, Liz destroyed the crown and Nuada ran off while Nuala returned with the group back to the BRPD

19 years after the defeat of the Golden Army, Red and his family continue with the BRPD, their children are fully grown and the organization under new much more agreeable management.
However, chaos strikes a new organization of terror arises and has Red's daughter Usagi abducted in the middle of the night, to be used as bait for her father.

Though matters get even more confused for the half demon when an silvery blonde haired male elf 'rescues' her... why worse? The prince decides that Agent Hellboy is incapable of properly protecting his lovely daughter and takes upon himself to 'keep her safe' while the new menace is about, leaving Usagi abducted for the second time in one night.

Though Nuada craves vengeance upon Red, he cannot deny what the demon's beautiful and feisty daughter makes him feel...

What will happen?-Intended to be a romance between Prince Nuada and Usagi-

Offered role: Prince Nuada

The beauty and the snake- Cirque Du Freak fandom

Lily Sinclare, a beautiful young woman with powerful psychic abilities has always known she was an outsider... unwanted by society...
From being dropped off at an orphanage at age six by strict Catholic parents appalled by their daughter's abilities, calling her the devil's child... all for levitating one stupid cookie. Then being treated like trash her whole life by the nuns at the orphanage, being told every day that she was a freak no one was ever going to want.

Her salvation came at sixteen, a freakishly tall man came to the orphanage to take Lily away, he told her that he belonged to a circus of freaks that would gladly accept her as a member of their family... they would treat her with the proper respect she deserved.

Lily jumped at the opportunity and Mr. Tall took her away to the Cirque Du Freak, introducing her to a certain snake boy...

(Meant to be a romance between Lily Sinclare and Evra Von)

The Goblin Princess- Labyrinth fandom-

What is Jareth had agreed to send Toby back home in exchange for Sarah agreeing to remain with him in the underground as his bride.
Eighteen years later, Jareth and his beloved queen have a sixteen year old daughter and heir, their sweet Melody.

-My character will be Melody, though since the Labyrinth world has such a wide array of possible beings to play, I will hear my partner out of what they would wish to try to play ^.^

As mainly side characters, I would be playing Sarah and my partner would control Jareth. Makes sense to have Melody's parents an active presence. We can also do the same with any side characters my partners wants-

Princess of Darkness- Buffy Fandom

What if the night Dracula visited Buffy in her room, more happened than she initially allowed her friends to know... what if she and Dracula had made love...

What if Buffy had gotten pregnant?

Buffy was careful to keep the existence of her daughter a secret and sought help from the only person that had experienced this situation before, someone she can trust to help protect her precious daughter, her sweet little Melody.

Angel.

What will happen when sixteen years later, Dracula learns of the existence of his daughter through spies he has placed in the United States. He promptly comes back to Sunnydale to meet the daughter that was kept secret from him and to confront Buffy for daring to rob him of sixteen years of their daughter's life.

(There will be two romances here. Dracula/Buffy and Connor/Melody. Possibly an OC with Melody depending on how interesting the OC is.)

A demon and his moon princess- Devil May Cry/Sailor Moon Possible NC, depending on chosen male lead.

First, I need to explain something about the Sailor Moon involvement in this storyline, absolutely no one but Princess Serenity is involved. The whole super heroine thing never existed here, the Moon Kingdom is still very much thriving on the moon ,Princess Serenity never died and never became reborn as Sailor Moon. Also, there is no Prince Endymion as there is no 'kingdom' on the earth, lol.

Besides, the intended pairing is Dante and Serenity, unless my partner is  die-hard Vergil fan, then an exception can be made

No knowledge of Sailor Moon is necessary, what is involved is very basic and easily explained if my partner has further questions.

Anyway, here is the plot:

When fearsome demons have finally reached the silver kingdom upon the surface of the moon and terrorize the peaceful Lunarians, Princess Serenity escapes the moon and travels to Earth to seek out the son of Sparda known to be on the side of good, Dante, in hopes that he might help her people dispose of their demonic menace.

Upon arrival on Earth, the princess is first approached by a demon she at first mistook for Dante and soon discovers to be his twin brother Vergil, a demon on the side of evil.
Serenity manages to escape Vergil, though not before unwittingly inspiring an infatuation for her in the normally heartless being, a most dangerous thing to do...

Her prayers are answered at last when she finds the demon Dante and explains to him her plight and his role in the entire thing.
Dante knows that the mission will be difficult, even more so when Vergil begins sending his minions to search the city for the lovely moon princess that bewitched his heart...

Sample Post:
The sounds of her shoes click clacking on the marble floor as she fled through the dimly lit halls of the Moon Palace echoed in Princess Serenity's ears, almost mirroring the heavy pounding of her heart as it beat like a drum in her chest.

Demons... Here on the moon... No one was certain how or why... but they were here and unleashing terror upon the entire kingdom, Serenity herself had barely escaped with her life when they had reached the throne room... her mother... Queen Serenity the first... had fallen...
It was up to her now to find a way to save her people and one name came to her mind, her mother had once told her about a benevolent demon by the name of Sparda whom had two halfbreed sons... One named Dante and the other Vergil.

According to her mother and what their sources had told them, they regularly liked to see how the Earth was doing, Dante had chosen to align himself with good while his brother Vergil, had chosen to align himself with evil.
Serenity had made up her mind as she fled down the darkened halls towards the teleportation room that she would use to escape to Earth and seek out Dante, surely he would listen to her plight and help her save the Moon Kingdom.

'Pretty, pretty princess... Where are you pretty, pretty princess?'

Terror gripped her heart as she heard that mocking voice echoing about the halls, the same vile beast that had torn out her dear mother's heart had found her and now pursued her, taunting her with it's malicious laughter.
Hiking up the front of her gown to her knees to enable her to run faster, Serenity kicked off her white satin heels and bolted as fast as her nimble legs would carry her down the corridor until she came to the large ornate double doors that would lead to her to the one that would save her home.

Pushing them open, Serenity burst inside, pushed them closed behind her with the bar down from the inside and rushed for the shimmering crystal platform, she punched in the correct coordinates for Earth.
The malevolent demon was now on the other side of the doors, beating against them desperately as if it could sense that it's prey was moments away from going well beyond it's reach.

Just as the doors were beginning to crack beneath the heavy beating the demon on other side was giving it, pale blue and magenta lights began to swirl and engulf the moon princess until she and the lights were no longer there.
It was now to Earth the princess was taken to and there her search for the Moon Kingdom's savior would begin...

Love and Christmas- The Santa Clause

A/U- Carol gave birth to twins instead one baby. Buddy and his twin sister Holly.

Set 18 years after The Santa Clause 3: The escape clause

It is Holly and Buddy's eighteenth birthday, Bernard has loved Holly silently since she was sixteen and now he has decided to tell her his feelings and hope she feels the same about him.

-There is much room here for improvement-

(This can be short or long term)

The princess and the king (title is optional)  -Beast Master A/U[/b] (Huge craving!!!) (Must be well versed in the show) Possible NC
What if Dar had a younger sister that was sparred along with him in the savage attack on their tribal kingdom, her name being Azami. She has traveled alongside her brother and Tao the entire time.

They come to Chinka and while there, Voden takes a strong interest in Azami...... but Azami's heart is stolen by a young man sparring in the city.....

There are two possible pairings for Azami... Voden or Bahktiar.

(This takes place in episode "Rage" of season 2)

Star Trek: Voyager

My favorite Star Trek series is Voyager (please do request another series, I will not be open to it, my craving is Voyager, though we could potentially involve Next Generation characters) and I got to thinking how awesome it would have been in Chakotay and Janeway had actually acted on their attraction and hooked up...

Well in the reality that I wish to do this fandom, they did, they got married and had a daughter, naming Tom and B'elanna Paris as her godparents.

Young 18 year old Ensign Liliana Janeway is about to go along with her godfather Tom and her Uncle Harry on her first away mission to investigate a supposedly abandoned planet rich with all kinds of irresistible resources valuable to Voyager... but they will discover... the planet is not as empty as they thought...

Or

Perhaps the son of Vorrik, Liliana's same age, is now going though his first pon farr or hell, Vorrik himself going through his next pon farr.. and he's chosen Liliana as the perfect mate... does Liliana reject the notion? Or perhaps... does she find him as appealing as he does her?

There are so many ways we can go with this outline, but I am not going to go any deeper, enabling myself and my partner to develop it more in ways appealing to us both.

Wizardess Heart- Bedding Klaus Goldstein (one shot)

Please only respond if you know what Wizardess Heart is, if you are intrigued, you can watch the routes for the different love options on youtube. Klaus is my personal favorite.

So here is the deal, I'd like to start off from the day that the heroine is supposed to graduate and she decides to repay her handsome boyfriend Klaus for working so hard to help her get to this point, she waits for him in the prefects office all dressed up in sexy light pink lingerie ;)

Little Mermaid Fandom- Adult Melody and son of Ursula pairing

This will take place six years after the events of The Little Mermaid 2, Melody will be 18 by this point.

Melody's life has gotten significantly better over the last six years since the forced separation of Melody and the denizens of the sea was lifted... but there is still one thing missing in the young princess's life... she's eighteen years old and never once felt that twinge in her heart that happens when someone awakens romantic love from within you.

She looks at her mother and father and longs to make that kind of deep profound connection with someone that at the end of the day, wins out over at obstacles that get thrown your way. Melody wishes to know what it feels like to experience something so beautiful and awe-inspiring.

Ursul, son of the late sea witch Ursula... he fled to the deepest parts of the ocean after his mother met her defeat at the merciless Prince Eric and King Triton's bitch daughter Ariel... he's angry, so very angry... he's been so alone over the last two decades and it's all their fault! It's only fair that after his stupid Aunt Morgana failed in avenging her, that he should get his own chance... and he's been working very hard at harnessing the dark magic of his mother, perhaps even surpassing her own magical prowess.

The time had come. Revenge was going to be sweet.

However... what Ursul did not account for, was what would happen when he took to spying on the royal family for information... when laying eyes on Eric and Ariel's daughter, the Princess Melody, would stir feelings other than rage and hate in his heart for the first time in a very, very long time...

This gives him a great idea... a delightfully wretched horrible great idea...

He'd take Melody away for himself, he'd make certain Eric and Ariel never saw their daughter ever again... they would know the deep agonizing pain they've caused him all these years...

I'm down to plotting deeper if my partner has ideas to add :)

When Outcasts fall in love (HP-verse fandom)
Magic schools around the world have introduced university years for graduated high school students that wish to return and pursue a more career path oriented higher education.
Attending the nearest school to your region is not enforced and students are permitted to apply to and attend any school of their choosing for university if they have desire to study abroad.

Which brings us to Beauxbaton graduate Belle Lafontaine, who has left her beloved home of France to take her university years at Hogwarts…

Her reasons are most definitely a far cry different than most students deciding to study away from their country of origin… hers being the horrific crimes of her twin brother Laurent and the stigma befallen her entire family as a result of these crimes…

In a time when hate crimes upon muggles and muggle borns and blood purity in general are severally frowned upon… Laurent Lafontaine became entangled with a cult of blood supremacists called Tongue of the Snake, they achieved a terrible influence over the thoughts, opinions and overall morality of Laurent…

To please the supreme leader of this foul cult and complete his initiation as one of them… they pointed out a family of muggleborns that had recently moved into the area… they were the perfect target to make an example of and introduce the symbol of their organization…

Laurent’s task was the slaughter the family and then paint the Tongue of the Snake’s symbol as big as he could upon the wall…

Late that night, the deed done… Laurent went home, his eyes wild and excited… he went to his twin sister Belle and told her everything, expecting that his twin would naturally feel exactly as he did and be overjoyed at what he’d done for the ‘cause’...

Belle was anything but delighted, she was absolutely horrified and after Laurent had gone to bed… the distraught witch woke her parents and told them everything…

Laurent was turned into the French aurors the very next morning…

It hurt Belle… but she knew she did the right thing…

However, the damage was done and it spread like wildfire to the large of the French wizard community… within a day, the Lafontaine family name was tainted…

Afraid for her life after mysterious death threats began to make their way to the Lafontaine residence, Belle fled France to England, where she applied to attend Hogwarts.

At Hogwarts, while nothing like in France, some word has spread about the murders and Laurent Lafontaine, so Belle does endure some pretty cruel bullying from other students.

What I want to see is a sexy very misunderstood bad boy Slytherin student that takes it upon himself to be Belle’s protector and much more ;)

I was thinking that at the appropriate time, we’d bring the cult back into the mix and perhaps attempts made to assassinate Belle for turning in Laurent.

Disney's Descendant's Fandom, Snow White's daughter seeking Harry Hook
This is very rough draft and has plenty of room for additions and improvement.

Rosalyn, daughter of Queen Snow White and King Florian of the Charmington kingdom has always dreamed of more than just sitting on a throne and marrying some arrogant rich boy prince… she yearns for adventure, she yearns for a man that can understand her and wants the same things, someone who wants to see things and to learn. She wants to no longer feel like she’s all alone in a crowded room.

She’s never really fit in with the other princesses attending Auradon University, she inherited her mother’s unique spunky and feisty spirit, her father’s courage and strength, she is not content to just stand back while some big strong man fights all her battles for her. Willing to risk breaking a nail? Yeah, it hasn’t made her the most popular lady on the block.

When the offspring of villains are permitted to attend the University via Prince Ben, Rosalyn meets Harry Hook… and the boring future ahead of her begins to look less and less drab… could there be hope of adventure and true companionship for this princess fair as snow?

Pairings below have no plots yet

Rave Master- Elie/Lucia Raregroove
Inuyasha- Kagome/Sesshomaru or Kagome/Koga
Halloweenton- Luke/Marnie or Kal/Marnie
Aladdin the series- Princess Jasmine/Mozenrath

LamentingQuill

4/24/2013-

New storyline added in Monsters and Science Fiction section- The troll king

LamentingQuill

4/25/2013-

New Storyline added in Modern Normal section- Wedding the prince

LamentingQuill

4/26/2013

New Storyline added to Fandoms section, The princess and the king- Beastmaster

LamentingQuill

New storyline added to Monster and Science Fiction section- The Predator's Mate

LamentingQuill

Updated in the Vampires section with Saving the world... and falling in love

LamentingQuill

Reserved for future content

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Youkai and Anthro

The Kitsune and The Forest Nymph
Lovely forest nymph Ariella had always lived peacefully in solitude within the Golden Wood, content with frolicking the lush forest and nurturing nature, but all of that is about to change...
A powerful fox demon comes to the Golden Wood with intentions to make the peaceful place his home as well, and when he spots Ariella while hunting for his dinner... well... he feels something much more... amorous...

He then makes the decision to woo the lovely creature until she willingly agrees to become his mate...

LamentingQuill

Big Update!

Two new sections and three new storylines.

For the ladies section added with storyline Seduced by the Vampire Lord

Youkai and Anthro section added with storyline The Kitsune and the Forest Nymph

Kissed by Moonlight added in Fandoms section

LamentingQuill

Updated in Fairies, Nymphs and other fantasy creatures with The merman's bride

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Color codes-

Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice

Taboo

Brother knows you best

For years Bianca and her twin brother have lived apart, her brother took over the family business when their father died and Bianca was taken away with her their mother, whom Bianca had discovered was dying of cancer.
After her mother's passing, she goes to the only safe haven she knows, which is the centuries old Swiss family manor high in the mountains of Switzerland.

She notices when she arrives that her brother is behaving around her in ways he never did before, almost as if... he was trying to seduce her with his money and high ranking status, whats up with all that?

Lets find out and make some heat in that cold Swiss snow, eh?

Loving thy brother

Set back in medieval times, Arabelle is the twin sister of a powerful werewolf Alpha and is due very soon to enter her first mating heat.
She is told that her brother as the Alpha will select which lucky male will become her mate and take her beneath the full moon to cement the bond... only her brother surprises her and tells her that no wolf will be taking her to mate... no wolf... but him...

Much to Arabelle's shock and confusion, this idea is far more agreeable to her than it should be...

LamentingQuill

7/15/2013- New section added- The Forbidden (Taboos and the like)

LamentingQuill

Need to find someone with a tendency to be up very late at night, I am a night owl and often find myself very bored at these hours.

LamentingQuill

Updates added! New Storylines!

Modern/Normal section- The Obsession

Fandom section- Love in unexpected places: A world of warcraft romance