So many wants... (F for M character)

Started by Lilaen, February 06, 2011, 07:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilaen

First, please check out my O/Os, but bear in mind they're just guidelines to my desires. ;)

All taken! Thank you, E! <3

I play M/F games, I play the F, I don't mind what you are in real life--but I do care about you being a good writer. And I'm branching out to a little more exotic writing, but adore vanilla play as ever. I tend to favor plot over smut, but we get to that, and some stories better enable lots of plot than others.

Next: I don't really have plots written out, though I may soon, but I'd love to continue these budding ideas with you over PMs!

You're My Villain - Bad, wonderful man evil doer vs. a competing villainess, or an uncouth heroine. More smarts & cash, less superpowers. (Competition, fights, maybe some NC and teasing, however we like!)

A Home Away From Home - Traditional (or not) M/f sub training. o.o This is something I'm not so experienced with, but would love someone to write with me.

Little Red Riding Hood - My, what large hands you have... (Male anthro/little red, NC?)

Skinny on Skinner - A local psychology professor with extreme views on the uses of operant conditioning employs an unsuspecting student to aid his 'research'. (Happy to play the F professor on this, as well, however I'm not sure where this would go, so hey, let's experiment! This is not simple teacher/student play.)

Edit: Right. Operant conditioning is just like training a dog; reward good behavior, punish bad. Skinner (in the title) was the pioneer of this sort of study. For this, if you're looking to play the prof, I'd like both of a lot of subtlety to begin, and a lot of creativity (with a scientific inclination) as you progressively train your student to behave more and more extravagantly. I know this is a rather specific starting idea, I just like playing with psychology. Hope that helps!

Otherwise, if you think we'd write well together but don't see a plot for it, or have a plot of your own, let's still figure something out over PMs.

Edit: elaborated on the psych RP, marked taken.

Mercutio

I'm new here so I'm just learning the ropes, but I love the sound of that villain story. I'll be PMing you.

Lilaen

And I'll be PMing you back. ;)

But so anyone browsing this knows: I've found a bunch of new partners (so thank you!), but I'm also about at my RP limit for a time. So, if you like these ideas or what'cha see in my O/Os, still feel free to PM, I'm just not going to be able to start anything new for a little bit.

<3