new to E. (seeking Dom F)

Started by darjetti, February 15, 2013, 03:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darjetti

Hello and salutations to one another. I'm new to this and trying to find an extreme dominant female for a Female master male servant type of role play. Looking for a good story behind it. It can be an incest story, monster, our even a classic story. Maybe a Futa type where a man takes a woman on a date and when they finally get alone he finds a big surprise! Just listing ideas for a role play you may have. If you feel you can help me give me a pm.

Thank you with a lot of appreciation. C:

darjetti

I have an plot. A man who was at the park was jogging and doing his normal expertize routine, he comes to the park the days out of the week to get his work out. Every Thursday though he notices a woman sitting on a bench reading. Normally he passes by her without saying any thing or giving her much thought. But this Thursday as he passes her he notices her watching him and even going so far as to wink at him when he passes. Normally he would keep going but his attention couldn't get  the thought of her out of his head do he decided to stop and say hello....

Let me know what you think.